Black women

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
I really hate these ethnicity based threads, especially considering my relatively common 'american mutt' genetic makeup. My ancestry lies in at least 6 very different parts of Europe (one of my grandparents was adopted in a time and place where such records weren't exactly important, so I have no idea what 25 percent of my 'genetic material' is even from) and to hear say that specific sexual traits are one certain way in specific areas is ludircrous. Every race has short and tall, skinny and fat, big dicked and little, just accept it and move on!

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I haven't made these in a while, but they're wonderful.

Ingredients
For the crêpes suzette:
1 medium orange, grated zest only and 1 tbsp caster sugar mixed into the batter
For the sauce:
150ml/5fl oz orange juice (from 3-4 medium oranges)
1 medium orange, grated zest only
1 small lemon, grated rind and juice
1 tbsp caster sugar
3 tbsp Grand Marnier, Cointreau or brandy
50g/2oz unsalted butter
a little extra Grand Marnier, for flaming

Method
These little crêpes should be thinner than the basic pancakes, so when you're making them, use only 1½ tbsp of batter at a time in a 18cm/7in pan. Use the batter recipe from Basic pancakes recipe. If the pancakes look a little bit ragged in the pan, no matter because they are going to be folded anyway. You should end up with 15-16 crêpes.

For the sauce, mix all the ingredients - with the exception of the butter - in a bowl. At the same time warm the plates on which the crêpes are going to be served. Now melt the butter in the frying pan, pour in the sauce and allow it to heat very gently. Then place the first crêpes in the pan and give it time to warm through before folding it in half and then in half again to make a triangular shape. Slide this onto the very edge of the pan, tilt the pan slightly so the sauce runs back into the centre, then add the next crêpe. Continue like this until they're all re-heated, folded and well soaked with the sauce.

You can flame them at this point if you like. Heat a ladle by holding it over a gas flame or by resting it on the edge of a hotplate, then, away from the heat, pour a little liqueur or brandy into it, return it to the heat to warm the spirit, then set light to it. Carry the flaming ladle to the table over the pan and pour the flames over the crêpes before serving on the warmed plates.

joe6606

Just Browsing
Media
I read in another thread about Asian men that Black women have the smallest vaginas and Asian women the biggest with Europeans in between.

Preface: The purpose of this reply does not endorse or suggest support for the probably unprovable generalizations...

That said, I think you have the generalization/rumor backwards...Asian women have the smallest and Black women have the biggest vaginas.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
rhino_horn said:
i thought i made this point clear with the :wank::wank::wank:.

Unfortunately, several posters on these boards are believed to have undergone irony bypass surgery at an early age, so that any amount of smileys or emoticons cannot help them. :rolleyes:

bigone,babe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Forgeting Im white(and married:biggrin1: ) for a second, I found black women to be HOT! I thought black women were the sexiest things on earth. Then I got married, and now the only woman for me is my wife.:smile:

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BronxBombshell said:
I'm sure it will. Because it's so scientific.

(Sarcasm? What sarcasm??)

White sheep are tighter than black sheep - I've only had sex with 500 or so, but it's a fair generalization. Jacobs are better than Wensleydales.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
This thread is getting very silly!:biggrin1:

That'll teach me to ever mention a generalisation again! :puppy_dog_eyes:

Well the scientific evidence is that black women aren't more perfect lovers than any other human or sheep.

Thank you for all those recipes, I might start another stupid thread to get some more!

M

Mr Ed in Mass

My girlfriend is black and she is very tight.When I'm pumped,it takes a fewl minutes to penetrate her.I can't say anything about other black women,but I would join the concensus about all women being different

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Have only been with 3 black women. Didn't notice any difference in how they felt. I do know this. The black women I had sex with made me glad I was in shape. They know what they want and know how to use what they have in bed. Absolutely the hottest women I have ever known.