Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello i was wondering if there are any black women on this site. There dont seem to be many. I have a real fetish for black women, i think they are dead sexy, especially if they are curvy!:smile:
If there are any interested in chatting please get in touch, i have a pic in the gallery

fizzyjizz

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yea thats what i mean. Basically i'm trying to get the point accross that i love black women, especially with a fro! they should bring the fro back!

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yea thats what i mean. Basically i'm trying to get the point accross that i love black women, especially with a fro! they should bring the fro back!
Yes i agree black woman are beautifull. They are smart and sexy and wonderful. We dont hear enough about how amazing they are. There seems to be more joing and i think it is great. As for names i dont think it would be proper for me to mention any names. So you will have to do some searching. Please remember to treat all the woman on here with the respect. To me women are like pretty flowers that come in all colors.:cool: :smile:

fizzyjizz

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL dont bother! i know lots of women who like a guy with a fro, makes u look like shaft, and most women love a SHAFT! thats if ur straight, never mind if ur gay

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
come on !!!! dish out those names! 'research'???? i'm too lazy for that! lol
Sir that would be improper of me. Im sorry. I am very protective of all the women on here. They dont get the respect they should. I have had two female friends hurt in the last two days by nasty and vulgar commments:cool:

fizzyjizz

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
to be totally honest, i'm a bit drunk right now.
just got back froma party lol But no i'm no biggot got a lotta black friends unfortunately none of them have sisters

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Sir i thought you were sincere. Having read your last two posts not only do i think you are missing a day. But your shaft and frow remarks show you are a biggot

Aww, so I wasn't the only one that got that feeling? There is nothing quite like racial fetishism on a Sunday night, just like Grandma used to deal with:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:.*

*Okay, I know I'm going to Hell for that one, but damn that was funny.