Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
u all need to get a sense of humour. Anyway theres no point in me continuing this thread, no matter what i say u'll just try and twist it. The offer stills stands to any black women on the forum tho, IM me! bye

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Sir i thought you were sincere. Having read your last two posts not only do i think you are missing a day. But your shaft and frow remarks show you are a biggot

thats usually the first thing I hear out of an ignorant biggots mouth. anyone else ever notice that?

Okay, bigot has one "g". Remember when dealing with racism, one "g" makes everything better

Damn, where've all the sisters gone?!
Oh wait, they prefer the term "ebony ladies of mysterious beauty". ;)

Heh heh, the identity secret dies with me I'm afraid.

I wish I could think of something mild enough to continue this joke, but I can't.:biggrin1:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay, bigot has one "g". Remember when dealing with racism, one "g" makes everything better

I wish I could think of something mild enough to continue this joke, but I can't.:biggrin1:
Thankyou for correcting my spelling:cool: I fell for this shit again thinking he was serious. No more:mad:

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Thankyou for correcting my spelling:cool: I fell for this shit again thinking he was serious. No more:mad:

It's okay, I still love you.

But, yeah, when people say that the love ______ racial group it can only end badly.

kayla5

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the respect part . It's Nice to know that there are people who still thinks women deserves respect and admiration. No matter the color of her skin.

kayla5

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"ebony ladies of mysterious beauty", I never hear that before, how interesting.

from an ebony lady of mysterious beauty