BlackAmerican men who do not reciprocate.

What do you think of Blackamerican guys who don't reciprocate... I've never reciprocated head or a fuck...I've always negotiated this to my potential partners before any conflict, disagreement, and a few have accepted it... I've serious issues with my Blackamerican (gay) sexuality and am present not ready to be fucked or give head to any guy to date.... I know that there are some guys who are fine with non-reciprocation, i.e, bottoms, submissives...but some bristle at the prospect of not being "serviced" in some way.... What's your opinion on this matter?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What do you think of Blackamerican guys who don't reciprocate... I've never reciprocated head or a fuck...I've always negotiated this to my potential partners before any conflict, disagreement, and a few have accepted it... I've serious issues with my Blackamerican (gay) sexuality and am present not ready to be fucked or give head to any guy to date.... I know that there are some guys who are fine with non-reciprocation, i.e, bottoms, submissives...but some bristle at the prospect of not being "serviced" in some way.... What's your opinion on this matter?
I think that as a people black Americans need to get over the homophobia thing and just accept it. Afterall homosexuality is just as natural as heterosexuality and dates back before the time of Jesus. :cool:

As for you and other black American gay or bi men who insist that they are still straight to the world because they are tops who don't suck cock or kiss other men, I think y'all are full of fearful, sanctimonious bullshit. :mad:

Any man that bristles at the fact you won't reciprocate has probably picked up on your self-loathing. He has a right to be pissed off at you even though you are up front about it. IMO you and the rest of these 'Down Low' brothas need to wake the fuck up and get real. You need to learn how to accept and love yourself and stop making unreasonable demands on other men. :irked:

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

You need to find a partner that fits you. There are males and females of all ethnicities, creeds, and backgrounds who feel the same way you do. There are plenty of opposites as well, including those who actually like not being given anything in return; all it is happens to be a matter of trust and comfort.

Heck, people change when their comfort and trust levels change; for you it might just take more time and trust investment if you happen to be one of those people. Don't sweat the small stuff.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You need to find a partner that fits you. There are males and females of all ethnicities, creeds, and backgrounds who feel the same way you do. There are plenty of opposites as well, including those who actually like not being given anything in return; all it is happens to be a matter of trust and comfort.

Heck, people change when their comfort and trust levels change; for you it might just take more time and trust investment if you happen to be one of those people. Don't sweat the small stuff.
I hear you, but think you are missing his point. His is not a matter of preferring not to reciprocate because he has tried it and doesn't like it. He doesn't reciprocate because if he does he will have to admit to himself he is gay. Being gay in much of black America is not acceptable. Therefore in his feeble little mind it is not acceptable.:mad:

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hear you, but think you are missing his point. His is not a matter of preferring not to reciprocate because he has tried it and doesn't like it. He doesn't reciprocate because if he does he will have to admit to himself he is gay. Being gay in much of black America is not acceptable. Therefore in his feeble little mind it is not acceptable.:mad:

If that is the case then acceptance will come with time. What he would need especially now is a solid relationship that goes on for a good amount of time with deep bonds; acceptance of social taboos is never easy just like mental illness (Depression specifically) in the black community. Berating someone who is unsure of themselves in relation to their identity doesn't help much though whether right or wrong.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't add any comment to this thread as I have zero knowledge of the subject matter. Science has taught us that black was the original race all human beings were many eons ago. Gradually a population of men stayed out of the sun and mysteriously their cocks started to shrivel in size as their skin became lighter. This was the genesis of the white race as we now know it to exist.
Crossy is a believer in science!

Last edited:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't add any comment to this thread as I have zero knowledge of the subject matter. Science has taught us that black was the original race all human beings were many eons ago. Gradually a population of men stayed out of the sun and mysteriously their cocks started to shrivel in size as their skin became lighter. This was the genesis of the white race as we now know it to exist.
:lmao: :rofl: :biggrin1: :lmao: You quack me up Crossy. :rofl: :biggrin1: :lmao: :rofl: :biggrin1:

I have sucked cock before I don't always like it and I do not like to swallow at all. Is that bad that I don't swallow? I have tried getting fucked and I did not like that. I usually get with men who just want to suck me off and do not want anything in return except my cum and seeing me in pleasure and it all works out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have sucked cock before I don't always like it and I do not like to swallow at all. Is that bad that I don't swallow?
No.

I have tried getting fucked and I did not like that. I usually get with men who just want to suck me off and do not want anything in return except my cum and seeing me in pleasure and it all works out.
Whatever works. So you're not a bottom. Well that's enough time here.

In the past I did suck a lot of cock but nowadays I'd rather get sucked and I do tell my partners that I'm not into sucking cock.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

There are things that my some members of my family like to do. Some eat sushi. Some eat chitterlings. Some eat pig feet. Most in my family love watermelon.

I don't eat sushi or sashimi. I don't eat chitterlings. I don't eat pig feet. I can't stand watermelon at all. I am a African-American man.

Point: There are a lot of stuff people do that I don't do. There are a lot of stuff I do; others don't do. I am happy. I don't force anyone to do what they aren't willing to do. If you don't want to reciprocate, you don't have to reciprocate. Vice-versa.

Hypothetical: But if it was important to me that you had to reciprocate, I would not have sex with you and I would have sex with guys I knew that liked certain sex acts that you wouldn't do.

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is an on going issue. With black men. And the amazing part of it is that black guy can go through his sexually life thinking he's the man because he got his needs met and not that of the person who he fucks.

I love to fuck but I have to ask the person who I fucking what they are into. It isn't fair that I'm getting everything out of it.

Black guys seriously we have to grow up. Whatever happened in your past, let that shit go! Explore and have fun with sex. Stop being fucking selfish!

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have sucked cock before I don't always like it and I do not like to swallow at all. Is that bad that I don't swallow? I have tried getting fucked and I did not like that. I usually get with men who just want to suck me off and do not want anything in return except my cum and seeing me in pleasure and it all works out.
sweetheart, i don't like sucking cocks or taking up the arse either.
no shame in that as long as you're being honest and upfront with your partners.

question is...do you think you might grow to like it more if you felt entirely comfortable with yourself and your partner? or is the act itself just entirely unpleasant for you?

there are other ways to give a partner pleasure.
how do you feel about using your hand or a toy on them?

VoyeurEx

Legendary Member
Media
I prefer to HAVE somebody who doesn't want to reciprocate as I'M not INto that with MEN! I'd MUCH rather do ALL the SUCKING!!!! I feel like I'M the one getting all the BENEFIT!

...AND I'M BLACK!!!!