Blackberry! (Mobile phone)

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Gamel, Nov 23, 2009.

1. Gamel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Just wondering... Who has a Blackberry Cellphone??...

What do ya think of the PIN function?.. And the internet? Do you think it's better than iPhone?

Ow yeah, I have a Blackberry too..

2. bored2009

bored2009 Member

Albums:
    Personally i hate the Blackberry curves. Have had 2 of them and they both fucked up on me within months. Had my iphone for a year and a half and its been thru hell with no problems.

3. D_DTRrd

D_DTRrd New Member

Yeah, I have a Blackberry; it's not a bad phone. There's a lot of things better with an iphone, but the BB gets the more important stuff done right (email's - they have to be secure for me and the iphone doesn't cut it).
    As for general use, I love the BB, it's more like an actual phone. I use PIN all the time also - I just like things that are free lol

4. Gamel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think PIN and the email service are the best things on a blackberry!..

5. Gamel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    So Who Else Have A Blackberry?

6. Tank30

Tank30 Member

I use to have a Blackberry Tour and was pleased with it.

7. TopDudeFtl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I had a BlackBerry Curve 8350i from Sprint. I had it for a little over a year, then this past month it started to shut off on it's own. Especially disturbing whilst on a business phone call. The worst part is that it took a battery-pull to turn it back on. :mad: After this happening several times, I attempted a solution through Sprint to no avail. I then began searching the almighty Internet for a solution. After trying a few different things on my own & not finding a fix, I once again contacted Sprint to see if they would do anything for me to keep my business. (My phone was out of warranty & I had no insurance.) They offered to sell me the HTC Evo when I had mentioned that I was interested in the iPhone. However, they would not offer any discounts due to the fact that this was a big seller for them. In a final attempt at making me happy, they offered to give me a $48.00 buy-back credit if I were to send the BB back to them. Two days after I picked up my new iPhone 4, I mailed the POS BB back to Sprint. I am much happier now with the iPhone than I ever was with the BB. The iPhone has a great camera for pics & videos (now with a flash), I can stream iHeart Radio much better than I ever could on the BB & I have all eight of my email addresses accessible on my iPhone. I was a big BB supporter, until the thing started crapping out on me & Sprint failed to keep a seven year customer. Now, I am all about the iPhone. :biggrin1:

8. _Edu

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I love the PIN thing! :p ahaha
    All of my friends have PIN so is very useful

9. D_Barbi_Dahl

D_Barbi_Dahl Account Disabled

I have both an iPhone and a Blackberry Curve. The iPhone is tremendously superior! The blackberry messenger is pretty cool, but with yahoo messenger or google chat you can have that on your iPhone. The Internet is amazing on the iPhone, the Blackberry is hard to get around. The only better thing about the Blackberry is the actually typing is better. But I got used to the touch screen typing on the iPhone.

10. bicuriousbc

bicuriousbc Member

Iphone wins heads down as far as im concerned.

11. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have a BB Bold and I love it. I hate AT&T. There isn't 3G where I live (unlike every other wireless provider), so it would be a huge step back to have an iPhone. I thought about switching to Verizon, but there plans are absurd for what you get. I have an iPod Touch (which is the exact same thing as the iPhone sans the phone) and I love it, but I don't think I'd like to have it as a phone. (I hate touch screen phones btw.)

12. Tank30

Tank30 Member

I just can't get an iphone. I guess cuz they are so popular and trendy. I have a Palm Pre and I love it but not so happy with Sprint. Actually its a love hate thing. Many times I've come close to cancelling with Sprint.

13. rob_

rob_ Active Member

Albums:
    Blackberries comes from my hometown!!!! REPRESENTIN'!!!!

And yes, I have one.

14. LaFemme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I hate phones. I am on the phone all day long (no, I am not a telemarkerter! lol). My BlackBerry Bold has made me love having a phone. I take great pics with it, several email accounts (so the keypad is awesome), i put my grocery lists on it, mileage tracking, love the pin, scanning the bar code, bbm...

I have an Ipod touch, I can put games & music on that. I want my phone to be a phone and I love my BB!

But my sis has an Iphone and she loves it..

Draft saved Draft deleted