blackdickjealousy Yahoo Group

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, well, obesity itself doesn't have that much of an effect. Poor nutrition can, but usually it's for the opposite reason: Not enough of something before your bone growth plates fuse. Obesity, OTOH, is caused by too much energy, regardless of whether or not your bone growth plates have fused yet. (It gets worse after they have, though.)

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by ChimeraTX+Mar 29 2005, 03:33 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChimeraTX &#064; Mar 29 2005, 03:33 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> Xenophobia is a hard-wired trait in humans, and will not be vanquished anytime soon.[/b]

actually, xenophobia is a hard-wired trait in human societies, not individual humans.

<!--QuoteBegin-Pecker
@Mar 29 2005, 04:09 AM
What if you should find, upon tracing your genealogy, that you have descended from the tribe of Judah?
[post=294769]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]
well, given that the tribe of judah was last referred to as a coherent social unit over 3,000 years ago, it&#39;s probably fair to say that by now we&#39;re ALL descended from it to some extent :p

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by Dr Rock+Mar 31 2005, 11:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr Rock &#064; Mar 31 2005, 11:24 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by ChimeraTX@Mar 29 2005, 03:33 AM
Xenophobia is a hard-wired trait in humans, and will not be vanquished anytime soon.
actually, xenophobia is a hard-wired trait in human societies, not individual humans.

<!--QuoteBegin-Pecker
@Mar 29 2005, 04:09 AM
What if you should find, upon tracing your genealogy, that you have descended from the tribe of Judah?
[post=294769]Quoted post[/post]​
well, given that the tribe of judah was last referred to as a coherent social unit over 3,000 years ago, it&#39;s probably fair to say that by now we&#39;re ALL descended from it to some extent :p
[post=295791]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Bingo, Rock&#33;

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by madame_zora
You wouldn&#39;t want people to assume that you&#39;re fat, arrogant, rude and a bad tipper just because you&#39;re white, now would you?
[post=295658]Quoted post[/post]​
Honestly, I wouldn&#39;t care. But then, I&#39;m black, which means I have to contend with negative stereotypes and prejudice on a daily basis.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I missed the fact that you are black, but the Idea of stereotyping remains the same. Sure there are people who have money who are extremely cheap, but that doesn&#39;t mean every rich white person is like that. Sure, there are black guys who play basketball, but there are also some who can&#39;t dribble to save their lives, but are great poets. Sure, there are east Indians who own donut shops, but there are also those who work at Kinko&#39;s. I&#39;m just saying that giving a set of "attributes" to any given classification of people is detrimental to all who don&#39;t happen to fit the mold, which is plenty.

D_Stavelay Strappon

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora@Apr 1 2005, 03:13 PM
I missed the fact that you are black, but the Idea of stereotyping remains the same. Sure there are people who have money who are extremely cheap, but that doesn&#39;t mean every rich white person is like that. Sure, there are black guys who play basketball, but there are also some who can&#39;t dribble to save their lives, but are great poets. Sure, there are east Indians who own donut shops, but there are also those who work at Kinko&#39;s. I&#39;m just saying that giving a set of "attributes" to any given classification of people is detrimental to all who don&#39;t happen to fit the mold, which is plenty.
[post=295965]Quoted post[/post]​

As always, very well put, madame_zora &#33; I totally agree with what you say here and also send you a hug &#33;

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Dr Rock@Mar 31 2005, 08:24 PM
[post=295791]Quoted post[/post]​
Ahem.

big_peter

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora@Apr 1 2005, 02:20 AM
and Xenaphobia, the fear of Lucy Lawless, is all but hardwired into the human psyche as well.
[post=295818]Quoted post[/post]​

Funny &#39;bout that... that you mentioned Lucy Lawless.
was her birthday... today?, yesterday? well. was her birthday&#33;
[BTW Lucy, wherever you are... have a happy&#33;]

(just like MZ - always on top of things&#33;)

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chimera, you are not the keeper of the facts, you are just one boy talking. I have opinions based on information from credible sources as well, but this conversation has long since lost all of it&#39;s charm. I am no longer trying to make points with you, so I swithced over to a little joke, but thanks for ignoring that fact and saying something incindiary anyway. Your immaturity is showing. Obviously, you are a racist who believes in stereotyping. Anyone who wishes to agree with your conclusions is free to do so, but my own rejections of said have nothing to do with this conversation, nor anything you could ever say. My conclusions are based on my capacity for growth, human compassion, years of experience, education (and mine has surpassed yours by many years). The fact that you can spell, type, copy and paste doesn&#39;t make you an authority on anything. The fact that you choose to support racism says quite a lot, though.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Lex@Apr 3 2005, 10:56 AM
Okay Hon--you&#39;ve had enough fun for the week. Time to stop feeding the trolls now.

*Hugs Madame Zora (while naked)*
[post=296406]Quoted post[/post]​

Just what I needed&#33;

*Hugs Lex back (naked) and knocks him down in hopes of keeping him occupied a little longer*

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by ChimeraTX+Apr 4 2005, 01:22 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChimeraTX &#064; Apr 4 2005, 01:22 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora@Apr 3 2005, 05:45 AM
Chimera, you are not the keeper of the facts, you are just one boy talking. I have opinions based on information from credible sources as well, but this conversation has long since lost all of it&#39;s charm. I am no longer trying to make points with you, so I swithced over to a little joke, but thanks for ignoring that fact and saying something incindiary anyway. Your immaturity is showing. Obviously, you are a racist who believes in stereotyping. Anyone who wishes to agree with your conclusions is free to do so, but my own rejections of said have nothing to do with this conversation, nor anything you could ever say. My conclusions are based on my capacity for growth, human compassion, years of experience, education (and mine has surpassed yours by many years). The fact that you can spell, type, copy and paste doesn&#39;t make you an authority on anything. The fact that you choose to support racism says quite a lot, though.
[post=296404]Quoted post[/post]​

Please, quote me on the racist statement I have made. :eyes:
[post=296633]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Chimera, seriously, you really need to learn to let this whole fucking topic die out, there dude. I mean, come on, can&#39;t you see this sort of shit isn&#39;t necessary, as well as unwanted.

For real, man, let it go before Madam Zora rips you another orifice, and this blows up in your face big time. :nuke: