Sjsbbc1991

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love the set of sites with Vixen, Blacked and Blackedraw and was curious to know which scenes are people's favourites and why?
One of my personal recent favourites is Sly Diggler with Valentina Nappi. She takes him like a champ and the chemistry is great. Which scenes have you watched from these sites with amazing chemistry where the girl fucks the shit outta the guy and vice versa?

Sjsbbc1991

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gabriel Carter looked so hot getting fucked from behind like that, and Riley Reid looked like she was in heaven getting those hard deep thrusts from Jason Luv. All four of them probably had a good time filming this one
Thanks for this! Couldn't agree more, this scene is so fucking hot. Great chemistry

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can tell she fucking loves Jason's cock. The way she rides him from 8 minutes is so hot!

She is incredible. She was riding the hell out of Jason, she was dancing on that dick like a goddess. Wouldn't mind seeing these two paired up for a scene for another brand like sweet sinner, because that was some serious chemistry. What's her name?

Reactions: Sjsbbc1991

Sjsbbc1991

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She is incredible. She was riding the hell out of Jason, she was dancing on that dick like a goddess. Wouldn't mind seeing these two paired up for a scene for another brand like sweet sinner, because that was some serious chemistry. What's her name?
It's a sweet scene. Her name is Sybil I believe. She's an absolute babe

Reactions: longstroke7

Sjsbbc1991

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Blackedraw Hungry Valentina Nappi Big Strong Dick, uploaded by samsaysa
This is the Valentina Nappi one I was on about. Check out how she gets fucked at 24:20 - 25:20 and then 32:20 - 36:00
Her facial expressions show how much she's loving Sly's huge dick. He starts fucking her really good and hard around 34:30. This is one of my all time favs so far

DrDick

Legendary Member
Media
im disappointed they never invite a white guy to the party. i wish i can be the awkward feeling white guy in there. not so much cuckold stuff, but just kind of trying to fit in type of scenario will be awesome. i want to get involved OR i can recommend the website to do a scene like this, maybe even if its cuckold shit, its fine!
does anyone know their contact email??? ive been trying to find it before with no success.

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Blackedraw Hungry Valentina Nappi Big Strong Dick, uploaded by samsaysa
This is the Valentina Nappi one I was on about. Check out how she gets fucked at 24:20 - 25:20 and then 32:20 - 36:00
Her facial expressions show how much she's loving Sly's huge dick. He starts fucking her really good and hard around 34:30. This is one of my all time favs so far

Yeah this is a hot fuck. Love how Valentina was giving Sly's nuts a good squeeze at the 28 min mark. She absolutely soaked him. And the end looked like the director got out of the way and let them just fuck naturally, which led to some amazing missionary sex and he pumped his load in her. Whew

Sjsbbc1991

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mia gives the best blowjobs. I love watching her suck the black dicks and talking dirty to them while she does it. You can tell she was enjoying Jason because when she was on top she was taking her time, making sure she was feeling all that dick. She always fucks good

Reactions: longstroke7

Sjsbbc1991

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Adira Allure is a filthy slut. I love the premise of this video where she invites guys over to fuck her, but the white boys are disappointing to her. Then you see her reaction to the black dick and she just wants to fuck it so bad. She talks dirty too which I love

Reactions: pimpinsmurf

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mia gives the best blowjobs. I love watching her suck the black dicks and talking dirty to them while she does it. You can tell she was enjoying Jason because when she was on top she was taking her time, making sure she was feeling all that dick. She always fucks good

She really does. She was loving the sex which makes the scene great. The look on her face when Jason was pounding her fat ass was priceless.

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This was the follow on scene for Mia. I love that they used to link the scenes together. Wish they did this more

Hot scene, she looks amazing getting fucked from behind at the 11:40 mark. She was getting some long deep strokes, the whole scene is actually pretty sensual for a MFM, lots of kissing between Mia and the guys. She was enjoying being worshipped by those two.