Blackmail

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cahill Napier gazed longingly at the photo in front of him showing Dulcie Marshall being sexually ravaged by 3 men at one time while at least a dozen others stood by waiting their turns. Napier knew they were awaiting their turns, because he had more than 500 other still photos as well as 2 reels of film which he had finally converted over to DVD for constant enjoyment. What most appealed to him was one particular man who had his fat pole firmly thrust inside Dulcie's dripping wet box.

Napier had a problem though. All his life he had declared-loudlly in fact- that he was gay. A homosexual, It had been true and it got him kicked out of the military when he was 20 and he made a move on a Brigadier General in the men's room when the man had merely inquired 'how's it hanging' meaning only 'How's your day going?' and nothing else. The General, a known pro-life (well aside from necessary war killings) Bible toter, had nearly had a stroke when Napier turned and said, 'Nowhere good as you Sir.' and then dropped to his knees to service the 68 year old.

What Napier got was a knee to his face and an immediate dishonorable discharge. Among other things, the General's friends planted items in Napier's footlocker and alleged he had stolen these items. To avoid a court martial and the disgrace that it would bring to that branch of the military, the fact that they hadn't 'caught a queer' in their ranks, Napier was booted out.

Napier left the military and headed off to the Seminary determined to mend his ways and become a Priest. Here too, he failed miserably. Oh he was ordained and well liked by the parish he was assigned to; but, he couldn't help himself from eying the crotches of every male parishioner over the age of 25. Eventually he did this to Throckton Bryce, the Fourth, scion of the legendary Bryce family worth billions if not more. Old Throck himself was a handsome man and well known to be involved with several ladies other than his wife of the moment. (At 40, he had been married 6 times and had several public dalliances with other women, by 50 there was another wife and 3 more sideliners and now in the months before he turned 60 he was on wife #11.

Napier had gone after Bryce one afternoon following a liquid lunch consisting of perhaps 2 dozen stiff drinks between them as they discussed business. Napier had been sent to get a large check to help bail out St.Roderick By-The-Sea Catholic Schools and Church. A total of more than two million dollars was needed for the rescue and Bryce was more than willing. After all he had 13 children who all had or were scheduled to attend St. Roderick.

Napier went to collect the check at the Bryce offices. While sitting there, Bryce came in and handed him the check. He then indicated that he was going to be dining with some other influential and wealthy-mustn't forget wealthy-men that evening and perhaps Father Charles (Cahill had not been a good Catholic name so he was known first as Brother Charles and then alternately Father Charles and Father Napier), would like to join him. He made clear it would be considered an honor and that there might be more money from Throck himself. Napier agreed, and with that, Bryce issued a retort of 'Splendid!' went to the side and pressed a button at which point a the wall slid to the side revealing another room.

"Come." Bryce said, "I'm no good at selecting the right tie and shirt. Maybe you can help" With that he started to loosen his tie and by the time he reached the closet, his tie and jacket were off, and his shirt half unbuttoned.

Napier began to feel the flinching of his male appendage as Napier turned towards him revealing a full chest of snow-white hair curlycuing all the way up to Bryce's neck and down to...well, Napier would find out soon enough.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, Father, could you go and get the shower turned on? I hate going anywhere sweated up and I hate a shower that hasn't yet warmed." As an afterthought he added, "If you need you could clean up as well, I have extra towels. No extra clothes though; but we seem to be about the same build-you're a what 36 waist?"

Napier nodded. "I can manage that if I suck in the air. A 38 is usually better." He patted his belly which had grown over his 25 years in service to The Lord.

Bryce smiled and told him there was a pack of new boxers in the closet, to the right in the third drawer of the small wooden chest of drawers. Napier went in and took out 2 pairs of crisp white boxers. As he turned he notice Bryce had headed into the shower. Taking it as an invitation, Napier, removed his clothing and headed towards the bath himself. That was the start of his mistake.

"What the fuck? Oh excuse me Father I shouldn't be usi...On second thought what the fuck are you doing?" Bryce stood stark naked shaving his face with the old fashioned straight-edge razor, shaving cream covering a third of his yet to be shaved face. His black olive eyes under the bushy eyebrows bulged wide as he stared at the 48 year old Priest standing with no clothes other than the two pairs of boxers.

"I thought...um...I...uh..." Napier began stammering, at a loss for words.

"You thought what? I wanted to go homo and shower with you?" Bryce was turning a grayish color as the annoyance spread over his face. "Okay, Father, that's what you want? It'll cost you though. For each minute in that shower", he gestured towards the glassed in enclosure, "Im deducting five thousand dollars from the donation.:

Napier began to speak before being silenced.

"eh, eh...There is more.: I'm no fag, unlike all you damned Priests, but I got to admit, I have wondered,"

"Wondered Mr.Bryce?"

"Mr.Bryce? Oh that's funny. For all this time I've been Throck and now it's Mr.Bryce? Jeez you fucking screwed yourself over and you know it." Bryce started rolling with laughter, his cock leaping about as his entire body shookl from the laughter. And about that cock-it was a fatty and a nice length. Nothing too much as far as being a depth charger; but soft it had a good 5 inches long and a solid 6 around reassuringly resting against two of the largest onions God had ever made. "Yeah I was wondering Hilly," and with that Bryce called Cahil Napier-Father Charles, by the name he had been called as a child., "I was wondering how my rammer would feel pushed down a man's throat. It may surprise you; but I've never done something like that with a man. Not even as a kid although a lot of kids seem to experiment that way. Just women, that's all I ever had. But...you know, I'm pushing 60 and you seem to be interested,"

"Interested? No sir. I just misunderstood and thought..." Napier trailed off.

"Isn't it a sin to lie Father?" Bryce asked in a sarcastic tone. "And you're none to good at it. Look at that pecker of yours."

It was true. The good Father had sprung a woody. His erection sprouted upwards and then the weight pulled it down so it essentially pointed straight ahead. Ahead towards Bryce.. Napier took the boxer shorts and held them in front of his penis.

"That won't help. And just so you don't get yourself the wrong idea, I have no intention of doing you. This is a one way, you hear me?" Bryce hefted his now thickening tool into his hand, "You suck me off, swallow and that's it."

Napier nodded and mumbled assent.

"Good then, Now let's hit the shower-according to the calculator you already have siphoned off thirty-thousand." He stepped towards Napier, grabbed his arm and pulled him towards the shower.

The two men showered, and perhaps the comfort of the water eased the anger from the businessman; because after Napier had given him a good back scrub, he agreed to do the same for the Priest. Of course he also had another desire. As he stood there, he looked at the fat round ass of the Priest and found himself strangely aroused. As if a demon had entered him he placed his arms around the Priest and asked if he'd like to be soundly fucked.

Napier moaned his consent as he felt Bryce's large hands massage the soap onto his chest and felt the massive hose pressed up against his backside. He reached for one of Bryce's hands.

"All in good time. You really are a homo aren't you?" Bryce laughed as he realized how much fun he was going to have.. "Anyway I think I'm ready. He brusquely whirled Napier around so they were facing each other. "Now let's find out if you're any good at this" Within moments, Napier was on his knees in front of Bryce as his mouth began to be attacked.

Bryce wasted no time, he shoved all the way in hearing the Priest gag as the full circumference of approximately 8 inches accompanied by 7+ of length tore past the tonsils and into the esophagus and creating such a tight seal that there was no chance that the priest would be able to puke anything up in reaction. And it worked and a few seconds-actually more of a minute-later, Napier was relaxed to the intrusion and other than what he knew would be a pained jaw, he was enjoying himself.

It took less than 15 minutes of solid sucking-which was more like a face fucking after the first 5 minutes, before Bryce felt the familiar buildup in his groin and through decades of experience, Napier felt it as well and prepared for the unleashing of a torrent of cream. Bryce was still mostly lodged deep in Napier's throat; but every now and then he'd pull back to let the Priest breathe. At about 13 or 14 minutes, Bryce pulled back further and his cock head only touched the back of the throat on the inward motion. He began moaning loudly and told Napier what was about to happen-like Napier need to be told?

"I'm about to do it man. Get your cock loving mouth ready for a treat, oooooohh yeah... mmm.....mmmm...mmmm...ooooh...oooh whew whew boy...mmm....mmmm... ohh...oooh oooh yeah that's it oh yeah oh yeah.....mmm...,mmm... mmm...mmm....I'm cumming...I'm cumming oh ooooh...ooooh..ooooh...mmm....arrggghh!" And at that with one last push in Throckton Bryce began to spurt his semen out. First directly into Napier's throat and then he pulled back and let the next several bursts fiill the humbled Priest's mouth as he sputtered out a few more drops of sacred seed. "Don't drop any Father. After all, the Bible tells me not to spill my seed. Take it! Take it all...all of it. He slowly stopped quivering and delivering the hot gooey fluid and pulled away.

Still being proper, Bryce helped Napier back to his feet and searched the Priest's eyes.

"Thank You Mr.Bryce."

"Throck. It's Throck." Bryce pursed his lips and shook his head. "For that sin, you will truly pay." As Napier turned, Bryce gave him a hard swat on the ass.

He exited the shower and dripping wet headed out into the next room. Picking up the phone he spoke into it. "Yes, James. Cancel my appointments for the day and let the boys know I am otherwise engaged tonight. And after that...bring yourself in here. No. That's all."

Over the next few hours, Father Napier willingly gave up a half million dollars as Throckton Bryce allowed himself a carnal pleasure which he'd never had before. Fucking first the Priest and then his Administrative Aide as well as eventually allowing them to enter him. It never ceased to amaze him how much of an assist a bump or two or even three of coke could be. And nicer and more exhilarating than those stupid pills which so many swore by,

In the end, Bryce didn't deduct anything from the check and actually cut another check bringing the total to three and a half million dollars-one day of profits for Bryce. St.Roderick By-The-Sea was grateful, Father Napier was for a time. Then came the fallout. Bryce had filmed the event with himself and the two others, clever man that he was, he covered both his face and that of his aide, but there, clear as day, Cahill Napier, was seen partaking in disgusting habits. The Catholic Church booted his ass out faster than the military had.

All this, brings us back to those pictures...

Last edited:

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And so, here he was Cahill Napier, former member of the military, former Priest, now living in a 2 room basement flat on the wrong side of town with the subway trains on the rumbling away day and night just a few feet away.

He stared at the pictures. He looked at the name of the woman who was supposedly in them. He'd done his work. Dulcie Marshall was actually Marlessa Hornentradger of some little spot of land town from out South Dakota. She'd decided on Dulcie Marshall as a good screen name; because she had plans on being a big actress. And she knew she was good. She'd taken the lead role in 2 school plays and studied at the famous HB Studio in New York for 2 years before Off-Broadway cast her in 3 productions in 2 years. Then a memorable run as an understudy on a Broadway show, which should have been her ticket to stardom. Bad luck started settling in though. First after the lead decided to leave, a big name from the Hollywood crew asked for and was given the spot-even though she had no stage background; whereas Dulcie had taken the lead every Saturday matinee and often other times for over a year.

Needing extra cash to afford New York, Dulcie drifted into the naughty blue films. She managed to become a regular for the producers of one of those Older men/younger women series and ended up spreading her legs in front of the cameras for a few different men before Broadway caught wind of it and terminated her contract. At 23 Dulcie had no real work skills, and so she looked towards the filming again and found herself with a man who arranged sex parties. She'd had no clue what that would entail, but at twenty-five grand a party plus any bonus that the men might want to send her way, she knew enough to go for it. At the end of the year, she'd attended 8 parties.

It was in her second year that she found her fortune. It was August and she had already done 7 films for the year with two more solid lined up. Dulcie was becoming a big name and a big draw. There was an August sex party scheduled at one of those big estates upstate, and Dulcie was preparing to go, These were fun events as you never knew who would be there and there were surprises. Of course they were also rather exclusive and kept quiet. There was a hefty fee for each man and all they received was at least one blowjob and the opportunity of slipping a nicely condomed dick into three or four different women.

On August 13, her life would change forever.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
On that day, Dulcie awoke at the estate on day 3 of the week long party. Laying next to her were a Polish Ambassador on one side and the CEO of a major clothing line on the other. The Polish man had at least been good at what he did and attentive to her needs. The CEO however had major performance problems. She didn't care-he handed her a bonus check in the triple digits so she'd survive him. The Ambassador merely gave her an exquisite orgasm and nothing else-except for what would become a war. More on that shortly.

Later in the day, out on the manicured lawns, blankets were set about, rolled up nicely for access, As the sun rose high, several men emerged from the house, each carrying with them a box. As they approached Dulcie sunning herself in a pink and blue bikini, they each held up the box. A camera zoomed in and showed the word condoms, then turning the box over, there was a number. This was the order in which the men would be entertained. The other two girls at poolside began to get up; but, Dulcie motioned them to stay. "I always wanted to try a full out." She moved towards the group of men and with one finger resting on her sultry lips, she pointed at the blankets and then the lawn. Needing no encouragement, the men leapt into action, unrolling a few blankets and then helping Dulcie down onto one, placing a pillow beneath her head.

Napier put the pictures down and popped the DVD back into the player. He watched as one man after another took their turn doing things with Dulcie. Then he saw him. He'd waited for this moment. Three properly condomed men had already had their way with Dulcie and pulled out revealing a condom with some whitish content at the tip, Then came this man. Larger than average, he rolled the condom on to his cock with some difficulty and once on, he showed it to Dulcie so she'd be able to enjoy the moment. And then he thrust his aching rod deep inside her. In one hard push he forced every inch in. To his delight, she didn't fight him and once in he begin banging her as he would almost any woman that he wasn't planning to see after the party was over.

The action went on for a while, 5 men released their glop onto Dulcie's lips and face, one shot far and it landed on the dick and balls of another man, which Dulcie quickly cleaned off with her tongue and mouth. It was about then that the moans began coming from the man still wedged inside her joyhole and a rear shot of him showed his ass cheeks as they clenched together as he orgasmed. The camera then came around and watched as he pulled out and there: Napier froze the image as the meat fully left and the wetness was evident.

"Revenge is mine saith the Lord." And Napier began laughing.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As I indicated earlier. Dulcie had awoken that day with two men. One was impotent, while the other was a grand lover and insatiable. He is the one to focus on. You see, the Polish Ambassador swore that he had been taken care of-and even produced paperwork to this effect. He was supposedly the recipient of a vasectomy so he could have sex without the condom and there'd be no worry.

As the days and weeks wore on Dulcie felt the growing in her womb. She knew. Of course Dulcie was convinced it was the Ambassador who had done this, and not the unnamed businessman-who at that point she still did not know had fully ejaculated in her without a condom.

Napier had been watching the news, reading the tabloids and knew about the Ambassador. He stared at the next picture and the next and the next and then, there it was, in frame 333. The unnamed man, withdraws his throbber and the condom is torn. Nothing but an open bag as he pulls out with a securing ring still holding it on. By frame 340 others have noticed and so has he. Dulcie hasn't and if not for Napier being a sex obsessed man, she might never have found out.

Napier picked up the phone and dialed the number he'd long ago memorized.

The robotic voice on the other end picked up: "Bryce Industries"

"Give me Throckton Bryce. Tell him it's Cahill Napier."

"Mr.Bryce has asked not to be disturbed."

"Too late for that. Now put me the fuck thr..." CLICK." Damned bastard bitches whores" Napier let out a string of words unbefitting a former priest and pressed redial.

"Bryce Industries"

"Let's do this again scumbreath. Or are you forgetting, I have the originals of you doing me. Think that boy of yours will be forgiving? Maybe I ought to find..."

"I'll get Mr.Bryce immediately Mr.Napier. Please hold."

The next voice was that of a clearly pissed off Throckton Bryce. "What is Hilly? Make it quick. I sent you money last week..."

"Not enough for what I have here."

"What are you talking about:? You drinking or something Hilly?" Bryce was not amused.

"Remember that summer day Throck? Does the name Dulcie ring a bell?"

"Dulcie? I don't know Dulcie. What kind of game is this?"

Napier laughed. "Maybe you know her better as Marlessa Hornentradger."

"You mean that slut who is looking to screw all of Poland and Poland out of it's money because of those bastard kids she had? None of my concern Hilly." He chuckled as he thought about the stupid cunt who had sex, gotten pregnant and was now looking for international justice for her three children. What a time to have dropped 2 eggs and have one split into 2 itself.

Think again. Remember that little gathering you went to at Virgin Acres? The 0ne whete you and the others all...well, for lack of better words...FUCKED,FUCKED, FUCKED that young woman?"

"Go on." I have the photos and the DVD. I know the condom didn't make it. Not surprising considering your size. At any rate, I figure it would only be fair to know that maybe that Polish man isn't the daddy of thing one or thing two or even thing three."

"How much." Bryce roared into the phone.

"Go on make me an offer." Napier started to whistle. "And make it good"

"Five."

"Five million? Oh Throck. You sadden me with your greed."

"Ten? Fifteen" Bryce was starting to lose it. He was in a bind. The feds were after him for taxes, his 11th wife, was seeking divorce and he had neglected a prenup with her, and with 3 brats and 6 years of marriage it was going to cost him and he knew it.

"Thirty One million, not a penny less."

"Okay, okay."

"and one more thing,,,Dulcie gets a check too."

"Why? She doesn't know and doesn't need to."

"Oh come now Throck. The children need to know their daddy. And one more thing..."

Bryce groaned, "Fine. How much to her?"

Napier whistled for a full five minutes. "Ten. Give her ten plus a monthly for those poor children." Napier struck a match and lit a cigarette. "and one more thing"

"What?" Bryce shouted into the phone

"I want at her."

"Huh?! You? But your a homo."

"Up to now. But I always wondered what it'd be like to fuck a woman. I'm 54 now and you're pushing towards 70"

"What does my age have to do with it?" Bryce was puzzled.

"I want you to fuck her first and then a few other men, Same as the party you went to."

"Who says she'll ..."

"She will. I contacted her already about a gathering. Oh, that's the other thimg. Her fee is Two million now."

"That's robbery!"

"She has children, they need to eat and get a good education."

The negotiations continued and by the end, Bryce was out almost fifty milliom but at least there'd be safety.

A few short weeks later, Throckton Bryce met with Dulcie and her attornies and they along with 3 attorneys of his own, went around and got Cahill Napier. Napier had sex with a woman that night, his first and only time after the 5 attorneys and Bryce had indulged their desires. Later that week, Cahill Napier was found dead of bullet wounds. The coroners report stated it was self inflicted-even though there were more than a dozen shots fired into him from 3 different weapons. It's amazing really how a coroner can read the body when he has a big fat check in his hand. And let's look at the bright side-Throckton Bryce had enjoyed man to man sex a few times thanks to Cahill Napier, and Napier had enjoyed male to female sex thanks to Dulcie Marshall and a DVD.

and don't get too teary eyed about Napier and his unfortunate 'suicide'. He was after all about to be arrested for drug smuggling-he had to make a living somehow after his career as a Priest was cut short,

D_Ashtreigh Cigarbutt

Account Disabled
Media
if im honest i was hoping that napier was gonna blackmail the business man abit more and mayb get a bit of fucking out of it, and i would hav liked u to hav gone into detail about the guy-on-guy action, but it was stil a good short story

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if im honest i was hoping that napier was gonna blackmail the business man abit more and mayb get a bit of fucking out of it, and i would hav liked u to hav gone into detail about the guy-on-guy action, but it was stil a good short story
Point taken.

Prepare then for a little surprise as our story continues:smile:.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Throckton Bryce looked at the pile of envelopes and packages sitting on his desk. He'd been away from the job and daily life for two months now. First he'd taken some repose in a rehabilitation clinic to ease out of his cocaine and sex addictions. That was a fairly abysmal failure, as half the counselors at the clinic organized sexual trysts daily and the other half of the staff organized them for the night. By the end of his 4 weeks, Bryce had screwed more than 50 women and 16 men as well. If nothing else, he had learned to take a cock up his 69 year old ass.

After that fiasco had ended, with a new energy-after all he had managed to get off the coke-he wooed his wife again and she stopped the divorce proceedings. Being a crafty man still, Bryce had his lawyers draw up a pre-nup agreement and while his wife was heavily sedated from red wine and coke (hey, Bryce gave it up-not his wife), she signed it-8 times and in several different colors.

So, all was well. His blackmailer Cahill Napier had met a tragic suicidal end-with dozens of bullets destroying both his face beyond recognition. It was extremely odd, that he was also blamed for the fire which burned the remainder of his body to charred remnants. After that, Bryce was able to recover all but eight-hundred-thousand of the money he'd been blackmailed for. Paternity tests proved he was indeed the daddy of Dulcie Marshall/ Marlessa Hornentradger's 3 children, a monthly payment of thitry thousand covered that, but he ended up not paying the millions extra which Napier had been going for-in part because of Napier's final days. As indicated, Napier had wanted to have sex with a woman and he took his turn with Dulcie, who, as luck would have it, became pregnant with twins-a boy and a girl. The girl was born with the 'late' Napier's steel blue eyes, while the boy was genetically tested and determined to be the child of Victor Rogan, Bryce's brother-in-law and financial advisor. With Dulcie clearly being a "slut who would spread for anyone" as the court documents so untenderly phrased it, Bryce was able to avoid paying her big money.

And Bryce had his wife back and through various schemes of his own extortion, he'd managed to get 9 of his former wives remarried to other men, which ended his alimony payments. The tenth of the former wives, had joined a religious cult which eschewed money, and therefore she refused any alimony. Bryce was definitely back at the top again.

Which brings us to that cold blustery November morning. Throckton Bryce caught sight of one jiffy-bag mailer with a rather strange label on it. He reached over and grabbed it, then tore it open.

"Oh god, no!" He groaned. "This can't be happening." He stared at the contents, and bit his lip. For the first time in over two months, the urge for white powder came back. Bryce eyed his phone and considered it, then looked back at the contents of the mailer. "James!" he hollered out and the neatly attired aide appeared at his office door.

"Yes sir Mr.Bryce?"

"Get me Chesterton at once. And James," he added seductively, "I need you in the inner room in 30 minutes. I think someone is need of advisement."

"Of course Mr.Bryce." Lyman James turned, a smile crossing his face and clicking his heels together as he did this, exiting with his course of action determined.

A few moments later, Glenn Chesterton was on the line. "What's up Throck?" and then as an afterthought, "By the by, good to have you back from your absence. How's the Mrs."

"She's damned fine-and still a good fuck after about a dozen years. That's not what I need to speak to you about though-although I would like to have you over for our welcome back gathering Friday evening. We discussed things on our jaunt over to Turkey and Greece, and she indicated you're the one she wants to be our third. That's if you're up to it."

"Of course I'm up to it. When have I not been? Not to be to excessive Throck; but, a man would have to be half dead to not be up to that beautiful pussy of hers and the way it works. Glad you got things worked out." Chesterton licked his lips in anticipation of the upcoming fun-and realized that he was dealing with an upcoming of his own, located between his legs.

"Good, good." Bryce went on. "Thing is we have a problem. All of us."

"Us? Would you elaborate, or should I stop by?"

"By us, I mean every last one of us from that night 14 months ago." Bryce held the glossy sheets in front of him and sighed.

"But that was all taken care of Throck. We worked out all the..."

"Sorry Chesterton, we haven't. There's been a change of plans thanks to what I got today." Bryce shut his eyes tightly as he fought the building urge to get more China white. "Just get over here as quick as you can. You have the key so let yourself in if James or myself doesn't answer- we will be having an advisement session on a few matters and we'll be in the inner room." With that, he hung up the phone and began to undress. "Hell, I need a shower." he chuckled softly to himself, "and I think I'm about to be in trouble."

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ten minutes later, as Throckton Bryce lay bareassed on the customized bed of his inner room, Lyman James entered.

"Throckton Bryce!" Lyman James shouted loudly in much more masculine voice than he normally discharged." What have you done with your garments? It seems to me that you think they grow on magic trees or something." James cracked a horse whip hard against Bryce's rump making the man flinch.

"I'm sorry Papa." the slightly nasal sound of the older man was a mixture of the fresh tears born from the fresh whip pain and the fingering of coke he'd taken after his shower. Much to his delight, he'd not disposed of all his goodies and there were still more than 2 bricks of pure Colombian in his closet.

"Well, clearly there is need for me to advise you on the error of your ways." James snapped the whip against Bryce's butt cheeks once more and watched the reddening begin. Somewhat sadistically-as many administrative aides can be-he brought the whip down several times more, watching as the skin turned from baby pink to crimson red and purpish as the bruising began and then a crimson red again as the skin began to break. At that, James ceased whipping and stepped forward. "And now you plan to drip blood on these clean white linen sheets. What the devil am I to do with you?" he snorted, even as an evil grin etched into his innocent facial features.

"I don't know Papa. Please, I will do whatever you ask. Please tell me and..."

"Quiet! I have to deal with the cacophony of stupidity and puerile whines all day, don't add to it young man." James looked at the hairy back of his employer and knew that it was on the other side he would find his reward. "And stop lazing about. I need to talk to you-try being a man and at least face me." He leaned forward and gave Bryce a hard smack on his already burning tush. "Roll over damn it!"

Bryce did as ordered and rolled onto his back. As he did, his massive desire was already exhibiting itself. "I beg of you forgive me Papa." the silver fox moaned-and the moan was as much from the fresh pain on his rear as it rubbed against the grain of the sheets as it was from his growing desire.

"Hmmph! What would your beloved sainted mother think of this? Naked as when you were born and that!" James pointed at Throckton Bryce's cock which stood like Greek monument of some sort standing there surrounded by thick black and white hair. It was always somewhat incongruous the way Bryce had developed white hair on most parts of his body except for bushy black eyebrows and the black and white mixture in the area of his genitals. Lyman James leaned forward and grabbed the fat stick in his delicate secretarial hand. "Disgusting! How you got to be my son is beyond me." he grunted, "A fine example of our wonderful lineage laying about on your fat belly all day massaging your weed into my thousand count sheets."

"I...I...I'm dreadful sorry Papa."

"I doubt it. Here let me get a closer look at your face to find your sincerity." With that James crawled on to the foot of the bed and sill on his knees moved forward, his knees spreading wider as he moved along the sides of Bryce's legs. At last he stopped and then shifted down into a seated position. "Ooommmgghh!" James let out a loud piercing scream as he planted himself firmly on Bryce's fat cock."Now look what you've done!" he moved around pretending to be trying to get free of the club on which is rectum had become impaled. The more he moved the louder his groans and grunts became. He leaned forward and looked Bryce in the eyes. "And now this!" he slapped Bryce across the face as he grabbed the man's hand and brought it to his own dick which was heavily engorged with excitement.

"But Papa. it wasn't my fault. I didn't mean to..." again he was shut off.

James slapped Bryce again and then again before taking both his nipples and squeezing them hard between his thumbs and index fingers. pressing and rolling as he continued riding on the fat bat which was pulsing deep inside of him. "Look at these! Red and sore. What have you been doing with them when you should be studying?"

"I never touch them Papa, it's the material from the shirts. I love the shirts you purchase for me and know I don't deserve them Papa; but the material it's..."

"What's wrong with the material you ingrate?" James pulled up on both nipples making Bryce howl in pain. "Are you saying I would subject my only son to inferior products?"

"No Papa. They just.."

"Quiet. Those shirts were hand sewn from materials made of the softest finest cotton to be found. Why when I was your age, I had to wear shirts from local stores which was coarse and harsh to my skin. You should be thankful."

Lyman James continued berating Throckton Bryce in a similar manner for the next several minutes until he knew he could stand no more.

"Now look what you have done!" he motioned towards the glistening white droplets of precum which were beginning to journey from his blossoming cock and after a few more pleasurable rounds of carousel type up and down rolls, a gusher of fluid began to spit out from the tip. The force shot forward and landed neatly on the underside of Bryce's chin.

"Please allow me to clean that off of you Papa." Bryce began to sob. "I am so....oh...oh....ooomm....Papa, you must stop I...umm...beg you...ohh, ooh..ummmm... to....stooooooooarghp. " As Bryce went on with his plea his rod betrayed him and began to release it's own geyser of cream, filling up the retaining hole of Lyman James.

"What dishonor have you done to me now?" and with that James pulled himself off of the still spurting tool as the last drops jettisoned out. "Oh for the love of..." And with that he allowed himself to fall forward onto his employer and they began to kiss and embrace just as Glenn Chesterton entered the room...

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Glenn Chesterton stared for a moment at the sight of his client with his administrative aide, both naked as the hour in which they were born and both giving Chesterton the start of a raging hardon. He'd caught the last few seconds of the hard fucking which James and Bryce had been engaging in, and was more than amused by the submissive role the older man was taking.

"Ahem.." Chesterton cleared his throat to make his presence known.

"Oh, Glenn! You're here. Sorry for the state we're in. Just give us a moment to clean up and we can get down to business." Throckton Bryce sat up and swung his legs to the side of the bed as Lyman James began to put his clothes back on.

"Not a problem Mr.Bryce. I've got plenty of time. Might I add, you are in very good shape-I can see why that wife of yours cancelled the divorce proceedings." Chesterton gave a wink with his left eye, leaving him momentarily blind. Over his right eye sat his trademark black eyepatch with a large eye embroidered onto it, giving him a slightly disarming appearance. The patch of course being the result of a sexual romp he'd been part of back in law school. Unable even then to decline the advances of any pretty young lady-or ugly old hag for that matter since they both would offer an eager snatch to bury his meat in-he had agreed to be part of a sadomasochistic initiation ceremony for a couple of girls looking to join a sorority in the undergrad section of the university.

Bad luck came to him that night as one of the girls-a voluptuous (and obese) blonde haired virgin by the name of Polly, had fought back. She took the moves of Chesterton and 3 other men as well as 28 sorority sisters with strap-ons to be little more than a raping and Polly, being the good girl that she wanted to be was determined to remain pure until her wedding night. (The fact that most men wouldn't touch her aided her immensely. It wasn't her being overweight which was a problem, it was the horrid aroma. Polly always smelled like fried chicken-the kind bought at the place which the old white suited man had started.

Enough about her image though. Polly had stripped her clothing off willingly, led to believe she would only be doing that-it for whatever reason never registered with her that naked men and women with strap-ons might have more planned.

Glenn Chesterton, then 28-a little older than his classmates-had drawn the winning number and was to be first up. In all fairness, poor Polly could have had her first vaginal invasion done by a piece of plastic attached to one of the women whom she desperately wanted to join. Anyway, Chesterton got the nod and with Polly held in place by several eager sisters, who held her arms and legs in place, Chesterton positioned the head of his cone shaped cock at her virgin slit and without a concern, pushed in. About 3 inches in, he realized that he'd struck gold! "Aw sweeeeeet Jesus!" He crowed, "I got a fucking hot one here I got a finger licking good fucking virgin!" He pulled out and re-entered her and repeated the move a dozen times before shoving all 8 inches deep inside her. For the next 30 minutes he fucked her hard, then slow then hard again and back to slow, making himself last as long as he could. He knew damned well if she hadn't been a virgin he would have shagged her and been done in a mere 7-10. Finally, he was done and he popped his wad inside her. They were all young and silly at the time, and the girls swore they were on the pill, so condoms were not an encumbrance. After he loaded his seed inside her, the others-all 28 women and 3 men banged her as well.

For her part, Polly swore revenge and once they were done, she filed charges. The D.A. laughed at her, as did dozens of other legal agents and the cops from campus security on down to the two local police precincts. Seeing red, Polly went after Chesterton.

As was the case in many things, Polly was not too good. She managed to get hold of a gun and was intent on killing the man who had defiled her purity-and Glenn Chesterton was the only one she was planning to go after, 31 others were safely in the clear as she felt they were forced by Chesterton to do his bidding. Reasoning was there-he was the eldest, ergo, he was responsible. As I said Polly wasn't too smart.

Her next problem was the weapon, a snub-nosed revolver she'd stolen from her second one night stand (after losing her virginity, she gave up and started screwing everyone) who was a police sergeant. Silly little Polly didn't know how to work it though and in her haste of firing, Chesterton was able to move sideways. Unfortunately the bullet which exited angled across his eye, destroying it completely. Hence the patch which 19 years later he still wore.

For her part, Polly was hustled off to prison for attempted murder, which much to her dismay brought a 30 year sentence.

Some ten minutes after arriving at Bryce Industries, Chesterton and Bryce were seated and discussing the contents of the package which had arrived that A.M. on Bryce's desk.

"Well, it appears we have a problem here Mr.Bryce."

"I know that you darned fool!" Bryce sat with his hands clenched in tight fists as he tried suppressing his rage. "What are we going to do about it? And mind you Glenn, it's as much your problem as mine since..."

"Yeah I know." Chesterton looked at what was laying on the table and there clear as day was he himself having is tight ass fucked by one man while he gave oral to another and all as he screwed the sultry Dulcie Marshall. "But how? I mean Napier is dead. The fire and the bullets."

"Yeah tragic suicide he had. However, they never confirmed it was his body in there. What with him having all his teeth removed when he was younger and no idea of who is dentist was or any of his doctors, it's stayed questionable. Being unable to locate any of his family just made it worse."

"So you think they maybe made a mistake?

"Someone did. Either that or someone got lucky. Thing is, the enclosure" Bryce pointed at a paperclip made from emerald green plastic with the initials CN on it. "Those were his calling card. In fact he used them when he tried to blackmail me on Dulcie's children."

"Maybe it's her work."

"I don't think so. She took the settlement we got her and has married a Baptist minister. He's a big one on the circuit and brings in big dollars. Highly unlikely she'd risk that for a remote chance of getting money. The man even adopted the 5 children she brought into the marriage. Nah, this is not her." Bryce slammed his fist on the table and then stood up.

"Come with me... I have something you need to see." The two men left the office and headed out of the building, there ride down from th 46th floor to the street level and short limo drive after were completely silent..

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As the two men rode in the car Glenn Chesterton wondered what it could be that Throckton Bryce was taking him to see. He closed his one good eye and let the thoughts drift away as Bill Warren sucked on his fat cock. Chesterton loved getting good head and he loved it even more in the back seat of a limo. Added to his pleasure this time was his client Throckton Bryce sitting next to him and getting equal treatment from Jim Parnell. Warren and Parnell were both in their 50s and knowing they had few skills to seek employment outside of Bryce Industries, had taken to servicing their employer and anyone else he ordered them to take care of.

Chesterton was so deeply enjoying the feel of Bill's talented mouth and throat taking in his entire 10 inch cock that he hadn't even realized the car had come to a stop.

"oh man that is fucking good!" he shouted as the man in front of him fondled his massive balls, gently kneading the flesh of his sack around them as his cock began to ache for release. "Gotta tell you Throck, this is one of those perks that makes me hope you never decide my services are no longer needed." He popped open his eye and saw Parnell working away on the shaft he had been gagged with. "Heh, heh. Bet that mustache of his must be tickling you right about now." Chesterton hadn't fared any worse as the sucker on his pole; although with a less substantial mustache also had a full fluffy beard which tickled the underside of his cock and his ball bag on the outward pulls.

"I know what you mean Glenn. And these two are the best I ever found. They work this better than any cunt I ever had the mistake of being slobbered by." Bryce moved a little and a broad smile began to appear. "I'mt approaching termination buddy." he said to nobody in particular although it was meant to be aimed at Parnell who was about to get a mouth and throat wash of thick white jizz. He glanced over at Chesterton's cock, a few inches occasionally exposed and whistled deeply. "That's still a mighty impressive prick you have there. Maybe later on you and me can find a pretty young thing and take her. These two bozos will be glad to join us as well. Isn't that right?"

Warren and Parnell mumbled their assent, unable to speak with the piece of beef each was working on. Parnell felt it first as the thick load came up towards the cockhead of Throckton Bryce, first in a gentle dribbling of precum before he unleashed his usual torrent of seed laden cum. Seed which would never get blown into the waiting hole of one of the millions of women who'd have gladly spread for him just to say they'd had him. "Oh yeah that's it. That's the feeling I want Jimmy Boy. Suck it all down now or you're out of work and your wife will find out the truth." It was the same blackmailing line he'd been using on Parnell for 20 years-since long before he'd sunk his tube into Dulcie Marshall that first time. Parnell was good too. Maybe the best he'd ever had, male or female and that included the hundreds, if not thousands of juicy pussy he'd driven into.

As Parnell gobbled and gurgled the delicious man milk, Warren felt the furnace of Chesterton's pipe building its heat and intensity. Warren also felt the tight seal in his throat each time Chesterton forced the head of Bill Warren back down his entire shaft. Without warning, Chesterton suddenly erupted just as he had pulled Bill back a few inches and he began shooting in almost spastic spurts as everything that could, made it's way out the hole. After a minute or so-maybe more, maybe less-the flow ceased and the two of them began to relax,

"Good as always Mr.Bryce." Chesterton indicated and by returning to formality, he also indicated that business had resumed and the clock was once again ticking.

As the two men had their goods placed back inside their trousers, and then zipped up, the limo began moving again. For his part, the driver, Omar a man of some foreign extraction-although Bryce had never bothered finding out what-had eyed the screen of the small closed circuit set within the car, watching as his boss and lawyer got relief. He knew how to hold back his own feelings for the necessary moments and so he hadn't released any cream of his own-although he had exited the first drops of precum and the coolness it now left in his boxers was definitely occupying his mind. Omar shifted the vehicle into gear and began driving it forward. He liked Mr.Bryce and always did as asked. In some cases it even got him invited into his bosses sexcapades and orgies.

Ten minutes later, the limo pulled into the entry of the garage at VerNooy Towers, the sometimes residence (he had a total of 8) of Throckton Bryce. In the parking area, Bryce's valet, Hector, greeted him, and without a seconds thought began to peel off the jacket and shirt of his employer and soon after had him wearing a comfort shirt and a gentleman's jacket. Once done, Bryce, Chesterton, Parnell, Warren and Hector began to walk to the private elevator. Turning, Bryce looked at Omar. "What are you waiting for? Clearly we'll be needing a 6th man for this operation." He gave a lecherous wink and gave Chesterton a hard slap on the ass. "After all, there's tight little virgin who needs her kitty matured."

The evening progressed in delightful form, with a a fresh and timid 18 year old college student, taking on all 6 men as she attempted to gain experience for her boyfriend-figuring that now she was in college and away from Daddy, she'd be sure to have. He had after all finally trusted her enough to have her chastity belt removed.

Collette took to sex, like a wino takes to the bottle and once she started, she never could stop. From the moment Jim Parnell (he'd picked the number one slip) broke her open, right through the next 5 and then doing each again, she'd been hooked.

Oddly (or not so oddly considering the fun) Bryce let the legal matters subside for the evening...

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hector Santiago woke first the next morning and set to work. These little sex parties that his boss would hold every so often were nice, but the cleanup afterwards always left him more than a little miffed. He glanced over and saw Omar the chauffeur still sandwiched in-between Glenn Chesterton and Colette.

'Damned juicy twat shouldsa been mined to open up" he muttered to himself, pissed off that he'd missed getting the winning number to take the 18 year olds virginity. Things had gone so bad for Hector, that by the time he sank his 7 inch branch into her, she'd become too tired to give him a good ride. It made it worse that she'd immediately exited and headed to the bathroom after he'd released his spunk inside her.

Things only got worse though for Hector when his boss Throckton Bryce ordered him to service each of the men and get them ready for reentry into Colette. Insult was added to this insult, when Bryce started pounding his cock into Hector's face, eventually releasing his cum into the gagging valet. Bryce knew he had Hector exactly where he wanted him, after all Hector Santiago was an illegal. Sure his documents made him seem legal-until one looked closer and noticed the well forged greencard which Santiago had. Bryce knew his stuff and knew forgeries; still, he wanted to be sure and launched an investigation in which he learned the truth about the Dominican. After that, he had done whatever he wanted with Santiago, and after some threats, Santiago's wife Marta as well as their 19 year old daughter. Bryce loved his cocaine and viagra. Between the two of them he never had to stop fucking. Hector however wasn't happy. Both Marta and little Rosa were now pregnant and Hector suspected the germinated seed was from Throckton Bryce.

It was at that moment that Hector Santiago snapped. And he really snapped. He grabbed the camera equipment and began filming the sleeping men in their various entanglements and there was Throckton Bryce in a 69 position with his accounting staffer Jim Parnell while having his ass fucked by Bill Warren.

He looked about at the unopened box of condoms, cursed himself for not having used them himself and then looked at his penis as it started to twitch with the familiar excitement as he remembered the hot wetness coming from both Collette's natural juice flow and the secretions the other men had deposited in her. Hector loved the term which Glenn Chesterton had used...'our own little sperm bank with a warm tasty honeypot" right before he had blasted a third batch of cream into her which had elicited the desired effect as Colette tore into another massive orgasm of her own, complete with hand clenching and toe curling-either Chesterton was good-well, fantastic-or Colette was a good actress. Two of her orgasms out of 5 had come from Chesterton. Santiago knew that Chesterton was good-he'd been planked by him a few times himself and even though the lawyer was big, he was able to guide his missile in pleasurably every time.

A few more minutes of filming, and Hector shut the camera off. He glanced around, grunted and left the room carrying only the film from the night before and his clothing. As he exited the suite, Omar awoke to the feeling of Chesterton starting another round of fucking and immediately his own wood burst into action as he started gaining size again and infiltrating the former high school 'most likely to succeed' girl as her eyes slowly glazed open.

Colette knew immediately where she was. The cocaine had worn off enough as had the several glasses of wine that she was regaining her senses. As Omar fucked her aching fuck slot she quivered in remembrance of the night before when she had been, as they said in the olden times, 'deflowered'. by the vile Jim Parnell-a man old enough to be her father's older brother. His long skinny dick had felt exhilarating to her even as it sent a message of pain through her lower body as she experienced an intrusion which had never before happened. Her only regret was that it hadn't been that dreamy lawyer. From her earliest memories, Colette had always fantasized about pirates, and even though Chesterton wasn't a pirate, he did have an eyepatch and a gold earring in his left earlobe. The piercings on his nipples were something else entirely to her-she thought only homosexuals wore those, and clearly, he was not one of those.

Colette gathered her thoughts as the urgent thrusts of Omar informed her that he was approaching his apex and would soon be sending more cum inside her. 'I am so screwed' she thought to herself and then considering the irony of her phrase she began laughing.

If nothing else, it did wilt Omar's throbber and just seconds before he was ready to ejaculate. It didn't make a big difference to him though because he still had the skills of Glenn Chesterton in back of him and a few seconds later, his erection began to reform and eventually he released his urges again.

Meanwhile across town and across a bridge and well into the next town, Hector Santiago showed his wife what he had...

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yipes!

I had completely forgotten about this tale or that I had intended to continue it (as shown from the preceding post). Off to the drawing board to create the next chapter...