Blago's lapdog is in

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
from The Wall Street Journal

Jan. 12, 2009
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid said that Roland Burris now satisfies all criteria to be seated in the Senate and will be sworn in later this week. Burris, the former Illinois attorney general, was appointed to fill President-elect Barack Obama's Senate seat by Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich, who was arrested in December on federal corruption charges.

My, that was an interesting 180 by Reid and the gang....oh, Illinois politics are something special.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
from The Wall Street Journal

Jan. 12, 2009
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid said that Roland Burris now satisfies all criteria to be seated in the Senate and will be sworn in later this week. Burris, the former Illinois attorney general, was appointed to fill President-elect Barack Obama's Senate seat by Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich, who was arrested in December on federal corruption charges.

My, that was an interesting 180 by Reid and the gang....oh, Illinois politics are something special.
I thought Harry Reid was from Nevada?

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought Harry Reid was from Nevada?

See, Reid is the Senate Majority leader. Blago (short for Blagoyavich) is Gov. of Ill..he appointed Burress (Ill attorney general) to Obama's old Senate seat.

Reid and the gang challenged it...then after bad publicity, etc., changed the stance.

Illinois has been involved in a considerable amount of controversy of late.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
See, Reid is the Senate Majority leader. Blago (short for Blagoyavich) is Gov. of Ill..he appointed Burress (Ill attorney general) to Obama's old Senate seat.

Reid and the gang challenged it...then after bad publicity, etc., changed the stance.

Illinois has been involved in a considerable amount of controversy of late.
I know where Harry is from :cool:.................NOT my favorite dem....but..Russ Feingold for MAJORITY LEADER!

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
WARNING! DANGER WILL ROBINSON!!! I'm sure this 70 year old former attorney general of Illinois is a FIX!

Let's examine BLAGOS "under indictment" mindset:

"MUST APPOINT LEGIT CANDIDATE TO PROVE MY INNOCENCE" and him being a black guy can't hurt because our incoming President is a MUSLIM born in Kenya...or that's what a legit citizen named Rush LIMBO told me on the RADIO while he complained about his back PAIN and axed me for my OXYCONTIN which I was HAPPY TO GIVE HIM because he seemed SO MUCH SMARTER THAN ME although I have better access to prescription PILLS that HE DOES but...I guess...It's a TRADEOFF....

We give RUSH our drugs and he talks on the radio and I feel better about MYSELF without having to smoke or ingest ANTHING!! IT'S A WIN/WIN situation for America!!

BOOYAH!!! (now what happened now?)