blairs boys

stetree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Did anyone else see the papers today about tony blair leaving number 10 (finally). one of the pictures showed the whole family, inc. oldest son euan and middle son nicky?? the middle son definatly seemed to have a rather large bulge happening in his suit. I also thought euan was quite cute, wander how big they are (apologise if the middle son is under 18)

B_btrelll

Just Browsing
Media
Perhpas some self-restraint should be in order until the boy turns 18 (along the same policy that we have with Daniel Radcliffe ...) The boy still is a private citizen, not a political figure or celebrity...

Yes, as soon as he hits 18 he's no longer a "private citizen".

God help the sicko who wanks over him when he's aged 17 years 364 days old

stetree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
News flash: it's legal at 16!

the under 18 was for our cousins across the pond who in some things still seem to have even more archaic laws than us (who would of thought). Anyway I would prob wait till he was about 21 anyway as a bit old fashioned myself that way.

As for his being a private citizen his father stopped that by appearing with the family for photo shoots, if mr blair wants to keep his family out of the limelight he should keep them away from the press

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
...and middle son nicky?? the middle son definatly seemed to have a rather large bulge happening in his suit. I also thought euan was quite cute, wander how big they are (apologise if the middle son is under 18)
John "Nicky" Blair, born December 6, 1985 (age 21), according to wikipedia

fliegles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Never mind the boys (I'm many things but NOT a pederast!). Let's talk about the father. Former prime minister Tony Blair of Great Britain. There still seems to be something of a 'dustup' over the vacation he and his wife Sherri and son Leo took to Barbados about four years ago. Amongst other things some fashion police type female had a hissy fit over his wearing old and one assumes rather tight green speedos on the beach to play with his son. The Brit Newpaper The Sun had a photographer on the spot and apparantly ran a whole slew of photo of the rather cute and 'bulging' PM all over its Sunday edition. I have searched high and low and unless one wants to pay the earth to subscribe to the archive division of The Sun (I don't) it is now impossible to get these.
All right all you Aunt Myrtles, lets get over the fact that he was Prime Minister and is now a good (?) Catholic. He is very good looking, in relatively good shape and not all of us are in our 20's!!!! Would someone PLEASE get busy and dig up pix of the PM in his green speedo? I should be eternally greatful.