Blake Griffin

B_BatmanInRobin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't get it, guys---You boys really think he's fugly? Seriously? I've seen some of the losers you boys lust about (some of you have absolutely no taste).
Griffin is buff, tall, beefy, muscular. And probably packing 10.5". I personally think he's handsome.
I love watching him hang on the net, by the way.

dkmilker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone know what his ethnic background is. He seems to have classically black features, but the reddish hair and fair skin has me wondering. He's exotic looking to say the least, yum!

LP88

Experimental Member
Media
Anyone know what his ethnic background is. He seems to have classically black features, but the reddish hair and fair skin has me wondering. He's exotic looking to say the least, yum!

His dad is black and his mom is white. That's it.

dkmilker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So, to be clear, I didn't ask what his racial background is. I asked what his ethnic background is. There's a difference. That's it!

LP88

Experimental Member
Media
Well, as close as you're going to get is his parents' nationality and race, because there is no information about their ethnic background. I personally don't think he looks particularly "exotic," anyway, though.

dkmilker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh my aching balls! "no information about their ethnic background"?? What does that mean? According to whom? Go look up the definitions of 'ethnicity', 'nationality' and 'race' while your at it.