Blake Lewis from American Idol

viewfromthetop1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah. It's also a photoshop. They merged two photos of them sitting in two identical chairs.

that's too bad. male bonding is just so hot. even if it is a photoshop it's still hot.

on another AI note, i think i may be the only one who after watching many seasons of it stopped the night Simon said that kid looked like a bush monkey and the producers actually made it worse by doing a side by side photo comparison. the whole bulging eye thing is actually a medical condition and i was sickened by the fact that they would make fun of him so. haven't watched it since. apparently the rest of america was just fine with it. too each his own but i'm sticking to my convictions.

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
How do you even know who Chris & Blake are if you haven't been watching? Remember, this show is a huge machine, the producers & backers are in charge, not Simon Cowell. The 'bush monkey' comment was out of line but I don't think one person giving up watching AI will make much difference. Better that we just remind ourselves to treat others - *everyone* - differences and all - with respect.

Ok back on topic. Blake looked much better with dark hair. :)

that's too bad. male bonding is just so hot. even if it is a photoshop it's still hot.

on another AI note, i think i may be the only one who after watching many seasons of it stopped the night Simon said that kid looked like a bush monkey and the producers actually made it worse by doing a side by side photo comparison. the whole bulging eye thing is actually a medical condition and i was sickened by the fact that they would make fun of him so. haven't watched it since. apparently the rest of america was just fine with it. too each his own but i'm sticking to my convictions.

viewfromthetop1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
please, like you said it's a huge machine. how could i not know who they are even if i don't watch it? everyone around me talks about it and it's all over every site & blog. but i personally have not watched it since. one person not watching probably doesn't make a difference but at least i know i'm doing the right thing. and yes, i do believe the producers etc. were at fault for even airing that and further making fun of it. just wrong. and my opinion counts just like everyone elses on a human level, even if i am in the minority.

How do you even know who Chris & Blake are if you haven't been watching? Remember, this show is a huge machine, the producers & backers are in charge, not Simon Cowell. The 'bush monkey' comment was out of line but I don't think one person giving up watching AI will make much difference. Better that we just remind ourselves to treat others - *everyone* - differences and all - with respect.

Ok back on topic. Blake looked much better with dark hair. :)

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can understand how someone might get upset seeing someone be treated like that boy was,I do myself all the time. You do have to realize its all part of the show. Everyone signs agreements that tell you that all tapes can be used in the show. So if your gonna go in there and signs this agreement and then act like somekind of freakaziod then thats really on you. What I don't understand is that some of these people actually go back for more. I saw at least one person that was on So you think you can dance, Americas got talent and American Idol. And he sucked at everything.

tousnu

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I agree that Simon crossed the line on that one. However, keep in mind, after seeing thousands of awful auditions and people really wasting their time, I can understand how they'd get snappy with the comments. After that, I'm hoping that Melinda will win.

bmw335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Am I hallicinating but does it look like B? is in love with C?

Iokua

Expert Member
Media
They are so in love. I'm more inclined to believe that Blake loved Chris... not sure baout the other way around. I wouldn't doubt that they fuck though.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
American Idol needs Sanjaya! Since he left, they have needed a telethon and the President to gain ratings.

AfuckinMen! When sanjaya left the Revolution went with him...too bad. Blake should win though. He's different and has balls. All of his remixes have been awesome this year. I don't want to hear these people sing other people's songs, they will never sing it better. Put some of your own flare to it and now we're talking. Long Live Sanjaya.

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
yeah, he did rock out with the beat box mixed in with Bad Name... I thought it was between him & Melinda who DID remind me of Tina even before the judges said anything.

I like Lakisha too - wish she would go smack church one good time though; that's her true sound to me. Speakin of - Sanjaya is in a gospel group? Which one? I have deep roots in church, & believe it or not I still know most of them...

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hrm. It was in a TV Guide article, I think....something Northwest Gospel something. I don't wanna say & get it wrong, but I'm sure you could find it no one of the MANY websites devoted to Sanjaya.

And wasn't it KYOOTE when Chris said he & Blake were best friends? And the audience went "awww." Yeah. That was hot.

Argh! Why do I think it's hot!? Well, I can't help it I guess but I shouldn't. Who's to say they're not JUST friends? It's easy to think they did more, but that's just fantasy on my part. And why can't I find a best friend like that!? :) They make it look so easy.

yeah, he did rock out with the beat box mixed in with Bad Name... I thought it was between him & Melinda who DID remind me of Tina even before the judges said anything.

I like Lakisha too - wish she would go smack church one good time though; that's her true sound to me. Speakin of - Sanjaya is in a gospel group? Which one? I have deep roots in church, & believe it or not I still know most of them...

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think Phil will leave tonight even though I think he is the strongest male vocalist.
Chris has ... Enjoy life back in Virginia after tonight.

Toot! Toot! I got it right last night - should have bought a lottery ticket too.

Depending on the performances, I think it will be one of the girls to go next week. With three of them and only one guy, I think the vote is going to be split and it will actually benefit Blake.

viewfromthetop1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree that Simon crossed the line on that one. However, keep in mind, after seeing thousands of awful auditions and people really wasting their time, I can understand how they'd get snappy with the comments. After that, I'm hoping that Melinda will win.

this is the other thing that people don't understand. there are thousands and thousands of people auditioning in each city. and they go through rounds and rounds of auditions before they get to the final three judges. so they are just pushing people through that are horrible to get a reaction. to get people to laugh. to make it "interesting". for every horrible person you see those intial rounds on tv there are thousands of people who are amazing but aren't that bad either. certainly better than those made fun of. but that wouldn't make people want to watch. what a sad bunch of pathetic people we are to watch. i used to be one of them. no more.

Gabriel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Is that pic really photoshopped? If it is, it's extremely well done; shadows and all--no rough pixels or anything. Talk about someone devoted.

Does anyone have the original pictures to maybe prove this is photoshopped? I happen to be one of the supporters of the Blake/Chris thing, haha.