Blake mitchell

CyanZach

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Right, that boy should be fucked and fucked hard all the time. Love seeing him as a bottom and I really want to see how he would howl being DP, especially by some sizable guys. I’m talking about like on this level:
TT - Tim Kruger, Ethan Metz DP Joaquin Santana
holy shit, that dp looks the size of an arm
I guess only fist fucking bottoms could handle that
but not gonna lie, the video around 28 minutes is hot and it sounds like that felt really good

Reactions: maaat

MarcusUK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Why it’s not like he is a great top anyways.
absolutely right. I feel like he's a little overrated. He's good ngl.

I have the doubt why in their OF there is no video where he eat Chad's ass?? there are only like two or three but I mean a complete video

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Real talk, does anyone who's from LA *like* living in LA?
i assume people who hate winter do.
if i were to move to america, the l.a. area would literally be my only choice. no rain? yes thank you. i can handle a few earthquakes if it means never having to be soaking wet because the wind was blowing the rain all over the place making my umbrella useless

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chileee, is his boyfriend okay with just getting up and leaving everytime he feels like moving?
didn't chad live in like arkansa before he met blake? he was willing to go visit blake at his place whenever(old videos of them together in blake's old room), and then he went to l.a. with him. chad's also a hairdresser and those are a dime a dozen, so it's probably not that hard for him to get work at a new place in a different state, since he's been working as one for like 10 years

Reactions: deleted1735601

Zoey Nicole

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
didn't chad live in like arkansa before he met blake? he was willing to go visit blake at his place whenever(old videos of them together in blake's old room), and then he went to l.a. with him. chad's also a hairdresser and those are a dime a dozen, so it's probably not that hard for him to get work at a new place in a different state, since he's been working as one for like 10 years
Ohh okay. I don't keep up with him much, so I was just wondering lol.

saIvibottom

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Oh gosh I remember those days. The infamous first video that was broken into like 10 parts with one releasing almost every month it seemed. Those were the days.

Reactions: deleted1735601
D

deleted1735601

I guess Chad wouldn`t have trouble getting a hairdresser job in Manhattan, I'd live in NYC if I got the chance.