Blatant Revisionist History

MalakingTiti

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd agree with you IF it wasn't a pattern for former Bushies to conveniently forget 9/11 when speaking of keeping the USA free from attack. Dana Perino is a VERY smart person and certainly knew EXACTLY what she was saying and did NOT "mis-speak".

Bingo! This isn't the first time she's "misspoke". Her academic credentials are beyond reproach which goes to show that even intellectual giants can be full of shit.

Last edited:

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
Well, speaking of revisionist history, I woke up the other day to discover Bobby taking a shower in the master bathroom and the last 30 years hadn't even happened yet. Bobby wasn't dead after all. Reagan, Bush, Clinton, and the worser Bush? It was just a dream. . . an ugly dream. Life is now back to "normal" here on the ranch and the cows are much less nervous, too.

Now, it's time for me to go back to sleep and eliminate the Dark Ages.

Are you referring to RFK? What happened to him screwed up a lot of people who believed this mess we call America could be shaped into something tolerable for the people. For Earth.
I'm too young to know for sure, but I really can imagine what it was like yesterday in contrast to the new horrific globalized corporate version of the old industrial military complex, really could turn a cow's milk sour.

MalakingTiti

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you referring to RFK? What happened to him screwed up a lot of people who believed this mess we call America could be shaped into something tolerable for the people. For Earth.
I'm too young to know for sure, but I really can imagine what it was like yesterday in contrast to the new horrific globalized corporate version of the old industrial military complex, really could turn a cow's milk sour.

Bobby Ewing. Not Bobby Kennedy.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
This is kind of an aside, but on the subject of Perino...

Am I the only one who just wants to f*ck the living daylights out of Perino? Like, really put the shame of a thousand lies in her through a carnal act of sexual expulsion. I mean, completely consensual but still absolutely unleashed. I bet she's an utter beast in the sack. I just feel like she's one of these people who likes getting a big juicy one hard from behind with the hair pulling and the screaming and the spanking and whatnot. I'd even get a little podium for her to lean over and hang a blue curtain behind me while demanding she call me "Mr. President."

Now carry on with whatever you were talking about.

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is kind of an aside, but on the subject of Perino...

Am I the only one who just wants to f*ck the living daylights out of Perino? Like, really put the shame of a thousand lies in her through a carnal act of sexual expulsion. I mean, completely consensual but still absolutely unleashed. I bet she's an utter beast in the sack. I just feel like she's one of these people who likes getting a big juicy one hard from behind with the hair pulling and the screaming and the spanking and whatnot. I'd even get a little podium for her to lean over and hang a blue curtain behind me while demanding she call me "Mr. President."

Now carry on with whatever you were talking about.

I'd never thought of it, but that doesn't sound like a half-bad idea:biggrin1:...

average7inch

Just Browsing
Media
Don't be a bunch of f-ing tards.

It was quite clear that the intended comment was that until Fort Hood, we haven't had a successful terrorist attack on America SINCE 9/11.

If anybody can show another time where Perino said, implied or even slipped saying that 9/11 wasn't a terrorist attack, this might seem a bit less pathetic.

I'm sure that nobody here has ever made a typo or had a slip of the tongue.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was quite clear that the intended comment was that until Fort Hood, we haven't had a successful terrorist attack on America SINCE 9/11.
Since when did, "we haven't made a mistake since the last one" count as a statement of competence anyway? Revisionist or misspoken it's still a stupid thing to say.

I admit I haven't been keeping up on American news recently but I didn't realise the Fort Hood tragedy was a terrorist attack. My last understanding of the situation was that an American snapped under pressure. If that's still the case then there was no purpose in referencing it in this context and counts as a second stupid thing for her to have said.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I admit I haven't been keeping up on American news recently but I didn't realise the Fort Hood tragedy was a terrorist attack. My last understanding of the situation was that an American snapped under pressure. If that's still the case then there was no purpose in referencing it in this context and counts as a second stupid thing for her to have said.

The right wing noise machine declared it an act of terrorism the minute it was confirmed that the gunman was Muslim.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Exactly... I think she was referring to once the stakes were raised, and we finally knew what we were in for....

Then again, let's talk about Sarah Palin and her runner's outfit cover spread....

Jeezus, FK: I can smell the booze on you from here :rolleyes:

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who outside of a top university reads history? Even former quality newspapers such as the London and the New York Times propagate the neohistory. But truth is returning, unfortunately you won't see it on Fox or the BBC.

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Don't be a bunch of f-ing tards.

If anybody can show another time where Perino said, implied or even slipped saying that 9/11 wasn't a terrorist attack, this might seem a bit less pathetic.

I'm sure that nobody here has ever made a typo or had a slip of the tongue.

Quoted for Truth!

These liberal dumbasses are pathologically impaired from understanding context. Why is it that whenever they post a 1 minute 3 second clip from ANY FOX program they are always way out of context? They love to get stuck on stupid and bitch over the minutia, like misspeaking, and then make the issue about that rather than the actual subject.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Quoted for Truth!

These liberal dumbasses are pathologically impaired from understanding context. Why is it that whenever they post a 1 minute 3 second clip from ANY FOX program they are always way out of context? They love to get stuck on stupid and bitch over the minutia, like misspeaking, and then make the issue about that rather than the actual subject.

Perhaps if you paid attention to some people of the liberal mindset on this board, you would have seen that not all of them instantly jumped at the opportunity to discredit the woman. Of course, you can't neither read or think coherently so you probably missed that.

Dumbass. :rolleyes:

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Quoted for Truth!

So, yer sayin' that when Dub'Ya said the reason the French were not as economically successful as the USA it wuz becuz the French didn't have a word for "entrepreneur"? Yeah, I'm certain that particularly painful incident was taken wholly out of context and not something the Mr. Dub'Yah said. Sure as tootin', some leftwing propagandist put those words in his mouth. No doubt about that. Yup. It was all a really big plot just to show how stupid the twit was/is/will continue to be.

Keep that remote control close by, Jay1047. Tonight, Sean Hannity will let caller number 15 fuck him in an airport toilet during a special broadcast on family values. Keep that clicker ready and the phone on speed dial.

Last edited:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Keep that remote control close by, Jay1047. Tonight, Sean Hannity will let caller number 15 fuck him in an airport toilet during a special broadcast on family values. Keep that clicker ready and the phone on speed dial.

It's a little early for his holiday show, isn't it?

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The Bush apologizers wanted us to think that Bush "protected Americans from further terrorist attacks." This is gospel to them, although it completely ignores the anthrax scare, which was terrorism no matter how you slice it. When the Ft. Hood tragedy occurred, before the bodies were even cold, the ridiculous right was jumping up and down shamelessly yelling "Terrorist - terrrorist -- See See, Obama can't protect us." However, if the Ft. Hood sniper was a terrorist, so were John Allen Muhammed and John Lee Malvo, the Beltway snipers. They were moslem and terrorized a part of the country. So I guess Bush's record is tainted anyways. Also, there were a few thousand Americans in Afghanistan and Iraq that Bush failed to keep safe.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Jeezus, FK: I can smell the booze on you from here :rolleyes:

Gee, I'm not the only one who noticed that FK has become a ridiculously sloppy alcoholic recently?

FK, dude... get help. Or at the very least refocus yourself on something less destructive like, I don't know, seeing how far you can blast your own ejaculate.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Since when did, "we haven't made a mistake since the last one" count as a statement of competence anyway? Revisionist or misspoken it's still a stupid thing to say.

You're so sexy when you're right.

I can patronize you now and then, right?

I have never heard of it as a "terrorist attack" until I read this thread. There is some other thread about Obama's reaction (or lack of) to Ft. Hood which I avoid, but I'm sure it's been mentioned there.

As far as I know, there hasn't been a terrorist attack on U.S. soil since 2001.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It's a little early for his holiday show, isn't it?

Dear Mister Bbucko: Yeah, we haven't even seen the Berle Ives stop-animation version of Rudolph. But just imagine: When Sean squeals like a pig while getting butt jabbed under the partition between the airport toilets you'll be able to say, "I saw it on FOX!" :smile: