Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
"for women the photo need only show enough nudity to verify that you are female. When in doubt, show more nudity and try multiple poses. Keep it fun, sexy and be creative!"

I think we all will be happier if you show more than enough..haha.

Nah, but feel free to post said pic and I will see if I can speed up the approval process for you.Lol:p

lms28

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Aww, it's ok. :) Is gold membership worth it? I can't figure out just how many pix & vids i get to see per...day? month? i've crawled all around this site trying to figure it out. (sorry to bug you... feel free to tell me to fuck off!)

I think you'll find gold membership is well worth it, if for no other reason than to head off the barrage of people who will question whether or not you're really a woman.

Oh, and: welcome to the site. I hope you find some fun here! :)

Reactions: lowtide_larceny

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
so does that mean i post a pic of my twat with a piece of paper? seems it takes 3mos for that. ah well... :)
Welcome. I believe you are confusing membership to the Real Ladies social group with LPSG verification. They are not the same. The former is access to a private, women-only message board. The latter will get you a Gold Membership with unlimited access to galleries.

well, if i really didn't want that, i'm in the wrong place, right?

("There's no crying in BASEBALL!")
Not necessarily. I don't happen to want that; it's just not how I choose to use the site. However, if YOU DO want that, it is extraordinarily easy to manifest. Whatever your chosen purposes here, I hope you have a magnificent time.

~ hilariously astute follow-up to blazingly clever intro! ~

hiya. here's to figuring out what i'm looking for...

...other than true love, wild passion, deep connection, and frequent hot sex with a beautiful man with a huge cock. :)

of course.

open to suggestions for threads to follow, forums to poke around in. witty banter & intellectual stimulation... do they exist around here?
Methinks she doth protest too little,........

Yippee!