Bleed during sex?

sweetnsassy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a pretty big boyfriend and Im a pretty small girl but I was wondering how normal it is to bleed after sex? I bleed almost every single time for hours afterwards and although sex really doesnt hurt I also get really sore afterwards. I dont know if this is something I should be concerned with or not so any advice on the topic would be greatly appreciated.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I have a pretty big boyfriend and Im a pretty small girl but I was wondering how normal it is to bleed after sex? I bleed almost every single time for hours afterwards and although sex really doesnt hurt I also get really sore afterwards. I dont know if this is something I should be concerned with or not so any advice on the topic would be greatly appreciated.
I get it too... and my boys aren't even big... It's almost like the hymen re-tears every time *sorry for the visual*, I assume you have tried lube? But really I don't know what to say, just that I am a fellow suffer'er

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

hose 85

Experimental Member
Media
My wife blead the first few times we had sex. We learned to take it slow and use plenty of lube. That stopped the bleeding for her.

As for soreness she still gets sore from a long session.

Just my 2 cents, J.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

May sound strange coming from a male; and I'm no means a doctor,
but I'm experienced enough to know, THIS IS NOT NORMAL, there is something else going on in your female system that's causing this bleeding other than your BF being large.
SEE A Female Doctor (UROLOGIST) and get this checked out for sure...
not trying to scare you but this is nothing to play with or guess about.
It is not just going to go away... having or not having sex... it's the on set
of something else not right in your system.
It may be wise to lay-off of having sex until you get medical attention and
advisory about this matter.
I concur with Gisella.

Be Safe, Be Careful, & Enjoy!
Whopper-lee:wink:
LPSG Member

D_Peacocke Rimplougher

Experimental Member
Media
actually Urologist is kinda correct. Some countries don't have gynecology, with urology being the more appropriate term in places like Japan. "gynecology" is born from social stigma, a trait of the west ;)

in any case, I have a nightmare story of something that happened to a friend of mine. His GF started bleeding after sex and the went to the hospital, the doctors said if she didn't come in when she did, she would have bleed to death. Sometimes it can be serious. Check it out.

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girlfriend told me that she used to bleed at least a little for about the first month or two that we had sex. There was nothing wrong with her it was just that she was naturally very small down there and it took a while to adjust.

It's probably best to go to a gynocologist though just to be sure, the worst that can happen is you have to say that your bf is hung :wink:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella and Whopper Lee are correct.
Please take their and my advice and see a gynecologist immediately!

The only time there should be blood coming,
from the vagina is when:
  1. The hymen is broken (not always from sex)
  2. Menstruation a.k.a. your period
  3. There may be blood during the vaginal delivery of a baby.

But thats it. There are no other times it is appropriate to have blood coming out your hoo hoo.

njqt466

OKFarmer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is your girlfriend latex sensitive? My wife is, so latex condoms are not an option. She has had problems with bleeding after sex. We were checked for stds and came out clean. After we stopped using condoms and waited a few months before trying again, she still bled after. Several docs have done all the checks for polyps etc. The thought then was that we must be having rough sex, which we never have. She DOES experience vaginismus which I haven't seen in many links. Sometimes it happens, hopefully it will get better over time.

sweetnsassy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont know if this information is relevant but he is my first sexual partner and we have only been having sex for about two months. we also dont have it that frequently due to me being in school and when we first started having sex i did have vaginismus.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For sure it is Sweetnsassy..

But when you posted: "I bleed almost every single time for hours afterwards .."

It something that even when you are a virgin and dealing?learning etc to acomodate a big penis something to be check...you say it does not hurt..just bleed...But than you were diagnose with vaginismus?

Treatment - Vaginismus.com

There are good advices in your 1st post were people advise for you to use dilatators and different toy sizes etc for you to learn to acomodate small devices and graduate slow to your bf penis size etc.

Well, my personal experience with 'loosing' my virginity was pretty much different of yours involved not bleeding just incredible pressure and I did just 1 single penetration..and than had sex again only 2years later and my hymen worn out did not 'broke' bleed etc.

Every women different for sure.

Wish you and bf sucess in acomplish great sex experience, it takes patience for sure. :smile:

lightninggirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
as a survivor of cervical cancer, i STRONGLY encourage you to get a PAP and let the OB/GYN know about the bleeding. before i had my children, i'd bleed sometimes due to being rubbed raw on the left interior side of my vagina from the condoms (sorry for the visual there). after the children, the only time i'd bleed vaginally outside of menstruation/cyclical spotting was due to the cervical cancer issue. i'm not trying to alarm you, but i really encourage yearly PAPs because i went from "normal" to a cancer diagnosis in 13 months!

sweetnsassy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good news to report! i went to the gynecologist and i got checked out and everything is ok! she had to ask me a bunch of personal questions and it turns out that the only problem is the amount of foreplay we have. ive never been a huge fan of it, we usually only have like 2-5 minutes but the gyno suggests we definitely have more. so we tried it out and it was great! no bleeding at all.

The only time there should be blood coming,
from the vagina is when:
  1. The hymen is broken (not always from sex)
  2. Menstruation a.k.a. your period
  3. There may be blood during the vaginal delivery of a baby.
4. You desire it

Just my 68 paisa, V.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sweet & Sassy, I am so glad you are okay!

But as a 40 year old woman I have to say 2-5 minutes of anything is NOT foreplay. Y'all need to get creative, buy some toys and learn to enjoy all of each other, and not just the parts below the waist.

I used to date a mechanic who said my body was like a diesel engine.
Meaning: I might take a while to warm up, but once I did I could out last anything on the road. :biggrin1:

njqt466

Good news to report! i went to the gynecologist and i got checked out and everything is ok! she had to ask me a bunch of personal questions and it turns out that the only problem is the amount of foreplay we have. ive never been a huge fan of it, we usually only have like 2-5 minutes but the gyno suggests we definitely have more. so we tried it out and it was great! no bleeding at all.

stretcher74

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Good to hear you're ok. I thought the about:Women article was a little bit extreme. In my experience a little bleeding after long/rough/larger penis sex occasionally happens with some women.

It *could* mean something serious from that list and you should always get checked as a matter of course, if you have recurrent bleedng but I think most one-off or infrequent post sex bleeding is simply rug burn/microtearing. So get checked out but don't panic !

Merck manual says much the same thing.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

:smile: Great SweetnSassy,

You went check with Doc and now its working great! Cool.

I dont know how you could had sex the way you used without being fully aroused, wet etc and never heard about your bleeding situation - and for sure I dont think the woman articles were over the top/dramatic but real, based on bleeding - not little drops etc ...

Cool that your post and thread can help many others starting sexual activities road the importance of basic steps as foreplay wetness/lub etc to get there and enjoy it good.