Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't seen my girl in a while and all we can do since we are long dist. is have phone sex :frown1:... The last couple of times after she was masturbating she told me she had blood on her fingers... She says she has long nails and was rough with herself while masturbating .... But i'm thinking how could she not feel pain while she was masturbating if she was hurting herself with her nails?? Has this happened to anyone?

D_Eric_the_Bred

Experimental Member
Media
my wife spots during multiple masturbation sessions (she does not penetrate, but grinds on pillows etc.) When she talked to her doctor about it, she said that it is normal and not to worry about it.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some say there is a fine line between pain and pleasure. I guess she is one of those people. :confused: Long nails and masturbation are a no-no. She could do serious damage and not even realize it.

95LSv

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh ok that sounds like nothing serious... I told her to see the doc but shes too hardheaded and hates the doctor doing stuff to her down there... Thanks everyone

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If a person is horny enough, pain is actually ignored, at least on the guy's side. I had no idea it applied to women too.

I read up about how a girl tried to do a new blowjob trick on her boyfriend. No details were given, but he ended up bleeding a fair bit down there. He couldn't feel any pain in the least. The explanation was that, for guys at least, when you're far enough along to orgasm, the body knows it might hurt a little, so it ignores pain so you won't stop, to make sure you make some babies and continue the species.

Of course, I could be completely wrong, but it's from what I've read.

Box_Man

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
If a person is horny enough, pain is actually ignored, at least on the guy's side. I had no idea it applied to women too.

I read up about how a girl tried to do a new blowjob trick on her boyfriend. No details were given, but he ended up bleeding a fair bit down there. He couldn't feel any pain in the least. The explanation was that, for guys at least, when you're far enough along to orgasm, the body knows it might hurt a little, so it ignores pain so you won't stop, to make sure you make some babies and continue the species.

Of course, I could be completely wrong, but it's from what I've read.

i beleive that it is also true that there are few receptors for pain down there, and that is why getting a dick piercing hurts less than your ears (or so i've heard, i'm still saving my money for a PA)