bleeding after sex

goodone13

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So she told me today that the doc said she has a overly sensitive cervix (used a medical term, "something" cervix). So constant poking causes bleeding. I guess I can't go balls deep and if I do, I can't go in all reckless.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm really glad to hear that she's healthy! Really a doctor should answer these sort of questions.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
This has never happened to me, but I have an opinion about it anyway. Blood after sex is bad, unless she's on her period, in which case it's OK but you gotta fuck on a towel or clean it up. Unless it's outdoors somewhere, because the rain will eventually wash it away as long as it's not on a blanket or some other piece of cloth. That's what I think.

Oh, and see a doctor, because that's what you should do.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This has never happened to me, but I have an opinion about it anyway. Blood after sex is bad, unless she's on her period, in which case it's OK but you gotta fuck on a towel or clean it up. Unless it's outdoors somewhere, because the rain will eventually wash it away as long as it's not on a blanket or some other piece of cloth. That's what I think.

Oh, and see a doctor, because that's what you should do.
didn't read the thread huh? :tongue: