Bleeding? Blessing or Curse?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_Connor Condompopper, Apr 14, 2010.

1. D_Connor Condompopper

guys,

know it's fun to brag about our size in this forum, but i have to say with all humility i've had a lot of problems with women bleeding because of my size.

i've been with many women where we're having wonderful, intense, great sex and they start bleeding. it kills the mood and the evening. last night, i was with a great girl whom i really liked. we started having sex and less than 3 minutes into it, she was bleeding every where. it ruined the night.

it happens so frequently with me that it's becoming a huge problem.

not really sure what to do. i know it's fun to have a big one, but it can also be a curse.

any thoughts?

thanks,

2. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Bleeding everywhere??:eek:

3. B_mrblabla

B_mrblabla New Member

Albums:
    Wow dude! U have a monster! I'm not surpriced she was bleeding!

4. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

When i was 18 i had the depo provera birth control shot and you get it while you are on your period to ensure you are not pregnant, well that period didn't stop for over 90 days. So needless to say, we got used to blood. I tear probably 30% of the time and its just a little tiny bit of blood. It's more pain than there is blood. You can't see it on anything until you are cleaning up.

Women are used to blood in that area. It's no fun to tear, but if you have some pleasure also, its not a big huge deal. It is a curse and not a blessing. but you can get past it with some work.

5. D_Connor Condompopper

she actually said the same thing to me last night "you have a monster cock." it's a turn on, but it sucks too :(

6. MickeyLee

Gold Member

from your discription i wouldn't be too sure that the wonderful, intense, great sexy you were having was the same sex she was having.

with one woman i would say you encountered a mini-vag type situation. but.. more than one woman bleeding and you cross over from "large penis issue" into the land of "lousy lay issues"

either you're not paying attention to her, not waiting until she is aroused enough to accommodate you or there is an issue with lubrication. all of which roll back to you being a bad in bed. unless you just woke up one morning with a huge penis you really should know how to use it by now.

7. cyravance

cyravance New Member

"we started having sex and less than 3 minutes into it, she was bleeding every where. it ruined the night.

it happens so frequently with me that it's becoming a huge problem."

Maybe you should come with a warning label...

8. D_Connor Condompopper

i actually let the women work it. i'm not an aggressive dominating type for this particular reason. she was steering the situation and pace.

i think we can discuss this issue as adults without being pejorative.

9. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Adding to Mickey's idea, i would do some research on fisting and aim to get 3 fingers in with that technique, do it without tearing her and make sure she is aware of how her vaginal muscles might be clamping down with the pain of entry making her external vaginal tissue tighten at the opening and tear when you move in just even a little bit.

There is a lot of pausing when it comes to entry at our house.

10. B_mrblabla

B_mrblabla New Member

Albums:
    That's hilarious!:biggrin1:

11. B_FatMushroomHead

B_FatMushroomHead New Member

Agreed, but then why did you post this in 5 different forums?

Me thinks you just want people to look at your dick. Which is fine...but just be up front about it, yo.

12. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

It's the
    part of it that worried me......everywhere?

13. cyravance

cyravance New Member

Whaaaaat?... I'm not being pejorative. I'm just saying, if you are causing such widespread destruction you might want to consider your responsibilities to humanity...

14. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Interesting observation. Usually i'm the paranoid one around here....

15. Incocknito

Gold Member

Bleeding isn't a blessing or a curse. It's just being inconsiderate and/or (therefore) not using lube or getting her aroused enough that she has sufficient natural wetness.

You have a big cock but its not so big that you'd be tearing women up.

Also if a woman is bleeding profusely from her vagina then most likely there is an underlying medical condition. For example fucking a girl with herpes will get blood everywhere.

There are also other medical conditions that can cause bleeding but I forget what they are.

Bottom line is if you are doing your job and turning her on you should be having great sex sans blood.

Then if blood does appear, either:

She's on a period
    She has an underlying medical condition

16. MercyfulFate

MercyfulFate New Member

Albums:
    I don't buy it, sorry Chuck.

17. MickeyLee

Gold Member

fisting is exactly where my experience comes from. i am a tall, gangly type female with hands in proportion to the rest of me and i've never made of the women i've been with bleed or caused injury.

the only thing close to qualifying is if she happened to be on the tail end or the very cusp of her period, with the uterine contractions causing small spots of break through bleeding. but a small gush of lining and blood doesn't equal blood everywhere. i'd freak out and call 911 "help, i just broke my girlfriend :eek:"

all the big menfolk out there you need to read books on fisting and some midwifery text books on preparing for birth.. like massaging fourchette and the perineum.. is more than just getting her lubed up, ya got to understand smooth muscle tissue. y'all should encourage more lesbians/dykes/poly/bisexual women to hang out here

#17 MickeyLee, Apr 14, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2010
  18. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    In the time it took to cook, eat and clean up after dinner, this thread has been moved to where I thought it belonged.

My response was gonna sound an awful lot like ML's and go on to suggest that foreplay be extended longer than five minutes (with an added hat tip to PM's excellent fisting suggestion). But I have the feeling that MercifulFate's correct here.

19. D_Czarova Zucchini

D_Czarova Zucchini New Member

yeah, celibacy.

seriously, WTF is the purpose of this thread? You're blog is made up largely of quotes by alleged females worshiping your dick--all that's missing is a sound card of one of them singing "Ah, Sweet Mystery of Life at Last I've Found You"--and now you pull this "don't hate me because I'm hung" act.

Listen if it reeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaallly makes any of you (you, Redshubby, whoever else) feel better, I would gladly switch dicks with you.

feel better? I thought so.

oh, and you're welcome.

20. B_FatMushroomHead

B_FatMushroomHead New Member

I was gonna say that...except for I haven't clicked on either dick...but I wouldn't trade my dick for anyone's.

Draft saved Draft deleted