Bleeding During Sex

mbm88

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey guys,
I'm still pretty new so let me start by saying cool site. I have a question though, almost every time I have had sex with a girl she has bled, even when not a virgin. I have been told that is because I am bigger than the other guys, but does position have to do with it? For some reason, it seems like it is always on a pool table, or kitchen counter...Haha... Any help would be much appreciated. Buying OxiClean is getting expensive.

Thanks

Check out my pics too and let me know what you think.

PS- The ratemydick site is pretty good!

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmm, you're the second guy to post something about making girls bleed in as many days. From what I can see from your gallery, we're about the same size but I've NEVER made a woman bleed (thank God).

My first thought on this would be that the women you've been with haven't had the time to lubricate enough to allow guys of our size in without tearing the skin. I'm a huge foreplay addict, so usually by the time the woman is ready to take me, a pool has already formed between her legs which makes sliding in much easier.

mbm88

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks, they have all been really wet though because I'd fingered them for a while. I mean I would say that we are both pretty big wouln't you? Could that be the issue plain and simple if the girls were just really tight? I like "fun size" girls, which are usually like 5'3", which is funny because I'm 6'6". The other problem with this sometimes is that my dick doesn't look as big until they are on it, or jacking it, or have it in their mouth or something.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmm, you're the second guy to post something about making girls bleed in as many days. From what I can see from your gallery, we're about the same size but I've NEVER made a woman bleed (thank God).

yeah, almost any size guy can make a woman bleed if he's too rough or there hasn't been enough foreplay. it's all about technique.

I'm a huge foreplay addict, so usually by the time the woman is ready to take me, a pool has already formed between her legs which makes sliding in much easier.

If I weren't married I'd sneak across the border and kidnap you for my own pleasure.

mbm88

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I mean, I had a girl give me an interesting compliment once. She said,"when you make love to me, it's like your a proffessional."

I read that Anthony Keidis has also recieved that compliment, so i feel like I am in good company, but bleeding is suuuuuch a hassle.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks, they have all been really wet though because I'd fingered them for a while. I mean I would say that we are both pretty big wouln't you? Could that be the issue plain and simple if the girls were just really tight? I like "fun size" girls, which are usually like 5'3", which is funny because I'm 6'6". The other problem with this sometimes is that my dick doesn't look as big until they are on it, or jacking it, or have it in their mouth or something.

"Fun size" girls :lmao:

I'm 5'3" myself (rounding UP!) and I have never had a problem with bleeding during sex, and I've been with a couple of big guys. Sometimes you never can tell from height...

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
no matter what their size, i stand by my previous assessment. maybe they are on their periods. if you are so good in bed, why sweat it anyway? invest in a case of baby wipes.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Yes, I would say we're both very big actually, considering that the average penis length is about 5.3" to 5.5" long. But it's mostly about the girth and, as Snoozan pointed out, the technique.

There's sooooo much more to foreplay than simply fingering a woman. I've found that the best way to get a girl's fires burning is NOT touch her down there. A good way to do that is to kiss a woman on the lips, then start going down slowly, kissing her entire body... when you're close to her clit and she thinks you're gonna start to eat her out, you continue to kiss her on her inner thigh, knee, calf... she'll go mad with lust and with you playfully teasing her like that, you'll never make another woman bleed again (she might break your pelvis thrusting so hard after that, but hey, that's part of the game).

For the record, I really like 'fun' sized girls too. :biggrin1:

If I weren't married I'd sneak across the border and kidnap you for my own pleasure.

How very selfish of you, Snooz. :wink:

mbm88

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Absolutely man you are totally right. To be honest, I think I've been with some weird ass girls too, like one would get really close to orgasm, and then make me stop, then she would get me to start again. It probably is technique, and I hope I never sounded cocky or anything. I always try to be modest.

I think it has to do with the position.

PS-Baby wipes don't get blood out of pool table felt...haha

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Absolutely man you are totally right. To be honest, I think I've been with some weird ass girls too, like one would get really close to orgasm, and then make me stop, then she would get me to start again.

Hey, if guys can edge, why can't girls? :smile: I've been with a girl that would ask me to stop because she literally couldn't take all the orgasms I was giving her. Yeah, I know it sounds arrogant as fuck, but what the hell, it's true. And that was only after five minutes of wolfing her. :eek:

PS-Baby wipes don't get blood out of pool table felt...haha

One perfect way of turning me off is seeing blood on my dick... ugh.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i have had pussy bleed...small lacerations around the base of her pussy.
no matter how "WET" and "HORNY" she gets.
it happens.
it has happened before.

i think it also depends on if you are a "stroker" or a grinder.
i seen lots of dudes just POUND...and never give her a break stop and go down on her then reinsert.

so imho...i think it is a downfall of being girthy.
not to mention i am not as big as you guys.

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It looks like you were cut pretty tight so there's a lot of friction going on. You either need to slow down or use some lube. Making people bleed isn't cool and it also provides a good entry point for STDs and infections.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've been with some girls who ended up having some internal bleeding after sex. Both times we were doing it doggystyle. It probably happened after I bottomed out on them a few times as we were having incredible sex and just got caught up in the moment of going deep.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't think you can ever have too much lubrication. You may think that you're good because they're wet, but sex can be much more enjoyable if both pieces are lubed up enough.

It can also suck for her if your cock is dry while she's wet because friction will still occur.

flingmeinak

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I mean, I had a girl give me an interesting compliment once. She said,"when you make love to me, it's like your a proffessional."

My favorite is You really do fuck like a Bass Player. closest I've gotten to being called a rockstar -- maybe it was the rythmn though :)

I never had a girl bleed with me then I had 3 in a row. Freaky. Hasnt happened since -- more foreplay? not listening to shreaks of "Harder" during the first 5 mins? ... perhaps!

steve

collegedude1

1st Like
Media
sometimes girls have had sex but haven't had their cherry popped the first time around. happened to a girl i was having sex with. so maybe when they first lost their virginity they didn't break the hymen.

btw, how was pool table sex? always wanted to do that...