Bleeding from penis during a bowel movement

Blade5

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So need some advice.

I have a urologist appointment for this but I noticed when I go to the toilet and I "push" to pass a bowel movement, there is blood coming from my penis.

When I urinate, there is never any blood, and I have no pain or anything else, or symptoms of any thing like a large prostate. It seems the blood comes from the tip of the penis too (head). I did masturbate just before I went loo and this happened, so maybe that's a factor.

baggage

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So need some advice.

I have a urologist appointment for this but I noticed when I go to the toilet and I "push" to pass a bowel movement, there is blood coming from my penis.

When I urinate, there is never any blood, and I have no pain or anything else, or symptoms of any thing like a large prostate. It seems the blood comes from the tip of the penis too (head). I did masturbate just before I went loo and this happened, so maybe that's a factor.
Scar tissue

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Did you masturbate / edge maybe did it rough or let someone else suck your cock and jerk off to rough and hard?

If did it’s possible ruptured

Frenulum Tear: How to Find Relief, When to See A Doctor, and More

This actually happened to me about 15 years ago .. and the doctor did what he had to do.. then gave me a kit to change it each day.. it healed quickly.. and everything works great …

I actually damaged mine while jerking off .. squeezed toward head of my penis to tight as I went to cum and it hurt like hell ..
First came blood then bloody cum.. I thought I had killed my penis ..

When you went to poop and push out the crap was it hard like maybe you were a little constipated ?

If so this causes your ass to try pushing harder and penis begin to push to.. this could cause it to happen..

Don’t be shy if go to or went to doctor .. .. if you noticed it after masturbating or even after sex.. be honest

It more common an injury than guys think ..