Bleeding from sex?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by isavedtheday, May 29, 2007.

1. isavedtheday

isavedtheday New Member

So here's the deal. I started having sex with a new girl who happens to be very tight. She has been bleeding during and after sex since we have started being intimate. I'm not Mr. Huge or anything like that. I'd say I'm average 7X6. I'm having her go to a doctor as I've never experienced anything like this. Does anyone have any insight on this subject. Any feedback would help.

2. RubberHarley

RubberHarley Member

Albums:
    Your advice to see a doctor is the correct one. There may be underlying health problems that only a doctor can detect and treat. Just wait until the outcome of the doctor. Maybe manual sex in the meantime between the both of you.

3. smoothrnb

Gold Member

Albums:
    It is a very good to see a doctor about this. Probably nothing serious, but you can never be too careful about bleeding, especially during sex.

4. capcraz

capcraz Member

Albums:
    6" girth is not average ;)

5. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

Yes, I agree that 6" girth is well above average. The only time I've bled during sex was when I was pregnant. So I don't think it's normal by any means. Your decision to take her to the doctor was a correct one!

6. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Your girth is above average, however bleeding during or after sex is not normal, you made the right choice in telling her to go to the doctors. There are a number of things that can cause bleeding, unless she's a virgin a big cock shouldn't be one of them.

7. isavedtheday

isavedtheday New Member

thanks for the responses. i'm hoping that nothing serious is happening. I do pose another question which may sound gross. If she is just really tight could this cause the bleeding? Also, while we are having sex i can feel that I'm hitting something at the back of her vagina. when she was bleeding it seemed like too much to just be a tear on the side or anything like that. any input is greatly appreciated.

Draft saved Draft deleted