Bleeding from size?

Raoh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Many girls i have sex with bleed ALOT when we have sex. Anything I can do to stop this or lesson it?

I am 8 long and 6.3 around.

I already am tender and caring when we do this, but for some reason most of the girls I have had sex with have bled, the most recent was a LOT of blood. Like it looked like I murdered someone with my cock.

Any tips?

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
What are you doing? Do you just shove it in without foreplay? Have you tried lube? Are you raping them? Your size isn't that large that it should tear a girl open. All I can say is you are doing something really wrong. A vagina will stretch to let a baby out, it should stretch to let you in.

Raoh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well this last girl we had about 45 min of foreplay, and I go in gently >.>. I am really not sure what the fuck I am doing. Lube I have tried once and she didn't bleed that time. I will have to try that again. Also most of the girls I have been with their largest was like half my size. Should I stop picking up girls who are like 4'10 and 90 pounds? Because the 2 larger girls(5'7 and 5'9) didn't bleed at all although they did feel pain. I read somewhere that two people need to be a right fit. Could this be it?

alf_johnson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well this last girl we had about 45 min of foreplay, and I go in gently >.>. I am really not sure what the fuck I am doing. Lube I have tried once and she didn't bleed that time. I will have to try that again. Also most of the girls I have been with their largest was like half my size. Should I stop picking up girls who are like 4'10 and 90 pounds? Because the 2 larger girls(5'7 and 5'9) didn't bleed at all although they did feel pain. I read somewhere that two people need to be a right fit. Could this be it?

I think the important thing is to always use loads of lube, to make it more comfortable for everyone.

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media

I doubt they were half of 8" in length and half of 6" in girth (4" x 3"):eek:...that is very rare as are 7+ and up cocks.... They were probably with men 5-6 in length and 4-5" in girth. Now onto the problem...

Some woman I have heard cannot take a larger guy...petite woman some of the time cannot adjust quickly or enough to accommodate an above average penis.

My ex-girlfriends had no problem however.....after foreplay of course.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The size of a woman has absolutely no correlation to the size of her vagina her her level of excitement. You are either continuously doing something extremely wrong or posting a completely made up, fictional bullshit thread in some convoluted misconception that this is an impressive accomplishment. Either way you need to take stock of yourself and your actions.

littleRed2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a small woman and this has happened to me. It is usually not that the women tear. Usually it is that they are sensitive. Meaning they blead easily. It could be left over blood from a period to. Some small women do this. I have been to doctors and they find no reason for it except that I bleed easily. Small men dont make me bleed. But larger men do. Even if they are on top. I am 5 ft 105 lbs. I wouldnt worry to much about it. I would just use the lube and get her really hot first. I dont bleed when I do that.

peteuncut

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wonder if the women aren't experiencing a lot of friction from you. Are you circumcised? I have been with well over two hundred women (many of them petite, my favorite), my phallus is 8.4x6.2, and I never made a woman bleed unless she was a virgin or having her period. I think the way the foreskin glides inside a woman stops the kind of friction that you experience. I think, even if you are uncut, you may be stroking too fast or too hard. First, I would use lube every time. The other thing you might try is simply to fuck slower and with longer strokes... less crazy rubbing inside her.

Raoh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I enjoy lots of foreplay, and this story is far from made up. I WISH it were made up. It's quite scary lol.

Also they may not be half my size but the girls who bled said they were like half my size.(Maybe they were?) Not sure.

So tips, 1 lots of lube. 2 Try doing it slower(I do it how THEY want it.) 3 Possibly find taller women?

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you must be doing it on the womens monthly, hubby is 7,75x8 and i never have blead like your saying, you are not that big to cause this so it has to be made u or you are very ruff sexulaly,i have had 1 bigger than hubby as well as have had 2 kids both big 1 9 pounds 8oz, the other 10 ponds and never blead like you say so its eather mad up or your way way to ruff sorry but thats the way it is from where im reading this,and im quite sure most women here would agree with me.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
after reading more of this tread, you must be doing all virgins or giving free hysterecumys, but just by chance what you say is true there is a tone of info, on the web from acu,dr, about most womens vaginal problems and the men doing sex, seek and yee should fine what thee is hunting for.[I HOPE FOR THE WOMEN HEALTH]

Phatdick

Sexy Member
Media
I know whats wrong ..BULL SHIT thats what the problem is ...unless your dick is the size of a fetus Mr Can you guys please stroke my ego...Grow up

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Be advised that a vigorous fuck from a big dick will often cause the onset of menstruation. The contractions of the uterus when orgasming will push out the menses. So if you fuck these women at a certain time of their cycle your dick will go in clean and come out bloody.

MarioKarting

Experimental Member
Media
Geez, I know very little about child birth, but the way you peeps talk about it it's as if you're suggesting conception, growth and labour all happen in less than an hour! I'm sure the nine months growth and all the hormones involved has SOMETHING to do with how the vagina expands during labour! :p

Here's a silly and obvious question: Getting the right hole?

For those more experienced with this: Does angle and position count?

I know when my partner and I anal that these last two count a bundle, and lube is a BIG help!

Dee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unless you're unusually rough... I can't see your size making any woman who's sexually experienced at all bleeding. Hurting her and causing a ton of discomfort?? Oh Yeah, you're plenty big enough for that, but I don't think bleeding would be a problem for the majority of women.

sensei

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Also happened with my ex-GF a few times. I didn't think that it was lack of lube at the time but now that I look back on it that may have been the problem. May have depended on position/angle as well...as I can remember one time standing up with her against the washing machine there was quite a bit of blood. We never seemed to have a problem if she was on top. Definitely a bummer whenever it happened though because it usually meant I went completely soft.