Bleeding?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_Demention, Mar 4, 2008.

1. B_Demention

B_Demention New Member

So it's my birthday and my girlfriend decides to wake me up the right way by jumping on my cock. Afterwards, I noticed I had a little pinkish blood on me. I asked her about it and it turns out that she's bled like this nearly every time we have sex.

She says it doesn't hurt, but I wanted to ask the women here if this sounds familiar at all since I'm not sure that it's normal. I'd believe her when she says it's no big deal but I kind of think like 'it's blood, how can it not hurt?' and I don't want her to be lying about it just to make me feel better.

I figure it can't be an infection or something temporary because it's apparently been happening for two plus years. Any ideas? Should she see a doctor?

2. snoozan

Gold Member

It's probably normal but have her talk to her ob/gyn to be safe.

3. deano-uk

deano-uk Active Member

Albums:
    How small framed is she, and how tight, that might have a baring.

Your 8 inch long, that and 5.5 may be that is big for her, yeah there are bigger guys we all know that, but your girl might just have a problem with your size.

It could be a small tear, which is gonna take a long time to health in a warm damp place.

How hard do you two go at it, could be that..

If worried, persuade her to talk to your GP or Gyne to be on the safe side, don't want complications.

4. B_Demention

B_Demention New Member

Yeah, she is quite small but I don't think size is an issue, a pussy is more robust than we men like to think it is and I'm not soo huge anyway. We do go at it hard and quite often, though. I think ScaredLittleBoy posted something similar a few weeks ago, it would be cool if he found out what that was all about.

5. Hippie Hollow Girl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah, I remember SLB did have a thread on this a couple of weeks ago and I admited that I had a problem with this when I was in my early twenties. Mine may have been related to the birth control pill I was on at the time. After I got married I got off the pill and I didn't have that situation anymore.

Please have your girlfriend talk to her dr. so anything serious can be ruled out. It is something that they should know. Bleeding after sex can be a symptom for bad things. There is no need to take any chances.

6. LemacST

Gold Member

It's definitely not "normal" for girls to bleed after sex. This just means your genitals weren't ideally designed for each other. Not quite sure why people think it's perfectly fine to create tears in a girl's snatch. Her vagina is too small, or your dick is too big.

I'm not saying you should break up over this and I'm not trying to ridicule you, it's just true...the same way a small penis and large vagina does not work so smoothly.

7. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Vaginal muscles are strong but the tissues are delicate and have a thriving blood supply.

8. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

9. B_Demention

B_Demention New Member

Thanks, I appreciate the input. I don't understand the whole logic of guys wanting to tear their girls up either - that was certainly never my intent. It's just that she really likes it rough so my hands are kind of tied. I'll go slower and use some lube to see if that helps things.

10. sunsets

sunsets New Member

i bleed a little pretty much every time i have sex, no matter what the size of the guy is. it doesn't hurt, it worried me for a bit but I found that I just tear pretty easily. if it's a lot of blood i'd be worried, but as it's only a little bit i think it's probably just what your girl is like.

11. Hippie Hollow Girl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It is still very important to tell your dr. about bleeding after sex. I have had a lot of girlfriends who when we were in our twenties......they were diagnosed with cancer down there and the only symptom they had was bleeding after sex.

It is very important after a female becomes sexually active for her to have a yearly check up and do pap smears regularly. I have always had a pap smear once a year. I am not sure if that is the norm for all......but my cycle has always been irregular.....ever since I lost one of my ovaries when I was 17. After that the dr. would put me on the birth control pill to regulate my period. I would stay on it for a certain amount of time.....then get off until my cycle got irregular again.

For me bleeding after having sex back then wasn't as much of a big deal because I was in constant contact with my dr.. (I am a worrier.) Because of my college girlfriends having cancer I wanted to rule that out.

In my case I was having problems with my lining. It was part of my irregular cycle. And I imagine it has something to do with the infertility problem that I had.

For most young women I can see that cost and not having good health care insurance might be a reason to not want to go visit the dr. every year for a check up......but it can really put one's mind at ease. I highly reccomend it.

12. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

Apparently it was her body adjusting to the pill...I think. I'm not sure but that's what the doctor said.

Also, I don't think it was blood or actual bleeding because:

* Blood isn't pink
    * There was no pain during or after the pink stuff

If your girlfriend just started on the pill, it could be that. Even if she has been on it a long time.

If the blood you're talking about is actual blood, then you might want to use lube/stretch her with your fingers a bit. Although I think it is the pink stuff, which is some sort of byproduct of extra hormone (oestrogen?)

13. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I've been on estrogen for years and i dont get the pink stuff. But i used to get it quite often at the beginning and end of my period, sometimes during ovulation and sometimes for no reason. Let me explain that most of a womans cycle between her periods she has discharge that is normal, it can range from clear and watery, very slimey and clear or creamy and whitish. If blood mixes with the discharge, semen or lubricant it will turn pinkish instead of bright red.

And pain doesnt prove whether or not its blood. Women are just more comfortable with their bodies and the things that come out of the vagina because of having daily discharge and periods. It's not as frightening to us. Which is probably why we don't tell you just how often it might occur if you havent noticed.

Also, during a pap smear my cervix bleeds a lot from the gentle scraping they do, it isnt even painful but my cervix obviously finds it pretty irritating. The doc always hands me a pad and says i have a little bleeding from the exam and i might not see the blood right away but a few hours later and its pink. Blood doesnt come out of the veins/vessels pink, but once its diluted it does look pink. Like if you've ever had your gums bleed while you brush your teeth, it mixes with toothpaste and looks pink.

The reason why i dont get it anymore is because i dont have periods. When i used to have periods thats when i could have some break through bleeding on the pill. I've also had very light periods that never consisted of red blood, but brownish or pink.

Men should be worried if they see blood coming out of their penis, women on the other hand usually don't freak out about blood. If shes on the pill or you have a large penis or she is built rather small vaginally it would explain a lot. But like others have said: never have sex with a woman who isnt being seen for her regular gynecological exams. If shes on the pill she is going to her exams in order to get her prescriptions refilled yearly.

Draft saved Draft deleted