Bleeding?

Bennyman96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The past two girls i've been with, were rather tight. I'm around 8 inches long and fairly thick, the last girl couldn't reach her hand all around me, but, both have bled, during our fucking, but they each were not on their period. I'm assuming i'm going to deep, deeper than i should. They were not in pain, just had some blood on my penis, and if i fingered them afterwards, i noticed some on my hand. Anyone else notice this? It seems theres in instance right when it happens too, soon as i push all the way, the yelp of ecstasy comes out, and i feel it slide into a slightly smaller part.

crazychic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't think it's anything to worry about. It's unlikely you've damaged anything with your girth but if you're long, then you've probably knocked their cervix. I have the same problem with big guys too.

debeli

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes, if the female is used to smaller guys and they are not a virgin, you may be opening them up even further. That can sometimes cause them to bleed a bit. It will stop after a couple of times.

is this verified :)smile:) information?
if a girl has no sex for longer period of time or with small penis, bleeding/pain is common and it stops?

singlemom091977

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well thn I need to find someone soon again dont want to bleeding all over next big guy hehe. Its been almost 4 months for me so might already be too late haha.

singlemom091977

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok the part about been months since is factual but I am not just some sleep around slut. Hope that those reading it realized it was not a open invitation to come hook up for a quikie. Those that have chatted with me would know that but didnt think that many reading my post would not get the tongue in cheek humor of part of my post.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
It took some time to my girlfriend, now wife, to get used o my size. She used to feel pain and bleed, at the beginning.

Still now, if for any reason we haven't sex often (sy, after a week of me being abroad) sex is painful to her (despite foreplay) but no blood anymore.