Bless the scawny guy

Pappy

Media
Originally posted by The-Bigger-the-Better@May 15 2004, 10:26 PM
Tall Scrawny guys are always hung.....that is where all there body mass goes.
Nope, does'nt hold true at all, just as people comming in all shape and sizes so do cocks. They come in all shapes and sizes on people of all shapes and sizes.

You can't judge a book by it's cover, unless the cover is bulging! Even then there's no guarantee !!

SoccerFreak: I have seen some pretty big schlongs out there on some not-so-scrawny guys. But, I have heard the rumor of scrawny guys being hung. I myself, do not believe everything I hear.

steve_w: I think this has to do with fat collection. Chubby guys will collect fat around the crotch just as much as in the belly. The penis on a fat guy is not necessarily shorter, but more is within the body. Think of a wooden post on the beach. It may be about 6 feet tall. A storm blows in a bunch of sand, now the post is only 3 feet tall....The post is still the same, just some of it is below the sand.

Another thing that is working here is proportions. A smaller guy with the same size dick as a big guy will give the illusion that his is bigger.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My scrawny little brother (6'3", 165#) has a dick that puts mine to shame...damn genetics...but I am twice as wide and have a bag o' balls 3 times his size. Same parents...very different results.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK+May 20 2004, 11:53 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK @ May 20 2004, 11:53 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-The&#045;Bigger&#045;the&#045;Better@May 16 2004, 03:26 AM
Tall Scrawny guys are always hung.....that is where all there body mass goes.
Sounds like a fallacy about phalluses&#33; :D :lol: :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
Yeah, but it is true that genes tend to be relative to body size.

HungArnold

Experimental Member
Media
There is some truth to the comment that the "tall and scrawny" are also hung but there are exceptions to every rule - even this one.

That said, I would say that you are more likely to find a big schlong on a tall, skinny guy than on another body type.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by HungArnold@May 21 2004, 09:00 AM
There is some truth to the comment that the "tall and scrawny" are also hung but there are exceptions to every rule - even this one.

That said, I would say that you are more likely to find a big schlong on a tall, skinny guy than on another body type.
Since there are so many &#39;average&#39; dicks out there, and so many scrawny guys, it stands to reason that the exception is the hung, scrawny guy, not, as you postulate, the other way around.

True, you are less likely to find puffy, fat pubes on the scrawny guy, but a 6" cock is still a 6" cock.