blessed

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find this very interesting, i`ve been told i have the perfect penis because it`s as big as a womans wrist and when woman try and deep throat it they can get it all but 2 inches. Woman say its perfect because they say that some guys are too long. That i`m wide and yet not to long that i cant get it all inside. Because of my size i`m able to grind, which makes sex very sensuous, its like we become one. I`ve always heard thats too big and yet afterwords they cant get enough. Because its so thick it makes it hard for woman to give me a head job, but thats okay, i like watching them do it more than i do getting off. It`s hard for me to get off that way anywhays, i get off easiest when i`m really feeling a connection.

lafever

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girlfriend and i are always taking pictures or making little movies on her cell phone, i always delete them and she gets mad at me, she likes to look at them when she`s at work. I`ll see if she`ll take one for you if she`s not too tired when she gets off work, she works the late shift. Butt she`ll vouch for me as i`m sure anyone i`ve been with will. She`s been pushing me towards having sex with another woman, she said she wants to watch their expressions as i make it with them. Is this common for a woman to want to watch her boyfriend do it with another girl? Usually my girlfriends are just the oppossite, they want me all to themselves, like i have the golden penis(lol)
I got with this one girl who was a lesbian and she told me that if we ever broke up she`d go back to woman, she was always running off her old girlfriends, i remember one time she told this girl that she had been lovers with that i can do what she does and more, wow was she mad,she died in a car accident, i miss her dearly, we were like soul mates. My girlfriend now says the same thing, that if we ever break up she`ll go to woman. She`s always hinting at bringing me home another woman, it`s like she`s feeling me out, i`m starting to think theres alot about her to discover.

lafever

p.s. If you like funny stories read what i wrote in underwear, clothing, and appearance issues in the post Ever get an erection in a time when you had to stand in public.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess in a way i`m a fantasy to woman, my girlfriend says thats what attracts woman to me, the fantasy of just being with me, i dont understand this though, there are times when i wonder whats really going on in the minds of woman. When i was younger i always got the girls who had their own little girl groupies, you know the type, pretty with three or four girlfriends who live their lives through the leader. Did you read the funny i wrote in Ever get an erection in a time when you had to stand in public? Do you have a similar funny story? Like maybe your nipples got hard in public.

lafever

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You just want to see it, i am shy about it, i`m a little nervous about posting a picture, be patient.

lafever

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I`m ready to take a photo and send it but my girlfriends tired, she just got off work, i dont want to take it of myself, i want to take one of me spanking my girlfriends boobs since she has a 38 d size breasts. I love to spank her boobs when we make little movies on the cell phone, if i hadnt deleted the last time i`d send it. The last one we did was about three minutes long with her sucking me and licking me and periodically me spanking her breasts. I tell her what to do like a director and she does it.

lafever

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Paul,

My girlfriend and i looked at your photo`s, i felt a little weird doing it but i`m getting more comfortable, dont exacly now how to comment, my measurements are described at the beginning of this thread.

Rich,

A few times in past relationships, it felt like i was stretching them out on the inside literly, once i`ve done that they are hooked to my size, it usually takes about a week but from what i know they always ajust to my size, the trick is being very slow and jentle, and a lot of foreplay, i always make sure there nice and wet when i`m with a new girl, after i`ve been with them it`s like i can stick it in whenever.

lafever