Blessing...and a curse??? Or am I just stupid?

D_hfgdvb

1st Like
Media
My wife has had a "busy" past. She likes to say that she searched extensively to find me. You know that means she was a little slutty. Well, we did eventually find each other, and although I am only a little larger than average at 7", she said she found her perfect fit. We have been married almost 8 years. Recently, one of her friends passed away. He was one of her former friends from years ago, during the search. She worked as a guard at gate overnight. The cops would cruise by to make sure everything was alright every so often. She became friends with some of them, and a select few got special treatment, in the form of a hand-job. This guy was one of them. It was just a couple times, and they remained friends. After his passing, she contacted one of his friends to get details and information. I learned tonight that this friend was one of her "hand-job" buddies also. Turns out that he asked her is I (Me) might be interested in a 3-way with him and his wife. They were looking for another man to do a little "sword-fighting", you know, DP. She told him I probably wouldn't be the right guy for that ( I need to have a connection, I'm not just a casual fucker). She jokingly said I'd probably be the "ass man". I asked why, and she told me that this guy's cock is HUGE! She said that it was only a hand-job back then because it was way more than she wanted anywhere else.
This has left me feeling weird. I guess I am jealous that he has this huge cock and I'm just a bit above average. Although, she said it was more of a novelty, and it was cool to look at , but it would probably just sit on a shelf and collect dust because it would just be too uncomfortable to use.
I just feel like she will be thinking of his huge cock and what I have will pale in comparison. I know this IS stupid, but any good advice?

Nucklez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think you have pretty much explained it for yourself - you just need to accept the fact that, in spite of the massive dicks she could of had, she chose you. And the counts for more than any penis size.

And besides, you're a member of LPSg - you know you're at least a little big. :)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife has had a "busy" past. She likes to say that she searched extensively to find me. You know that means she was a little slutty.
:wtf1: Unless you were a virgin when you got married you have no room to talk about her. :12: Hell, even if you were a virgin you have no room to talk about her. YOU married her! :mad: Well, we did eventually find each other, and although I am only a little larger than average at 7", she said she found her perfect fit. We have been married almost 8 years. *SNIP*
I just feel like she will be thinking of his huge cock and what I have will pale in comparison. I know this IS stupid, but any good advice?
Stupid doesn't begin to describe your attitude or behavior here. Clearly she ended her search too soon. :cool:

What the hell is your problem?!?! She didn't fuck or suck either of the guys in question, she gave them a hand job! She said no to swinging because she considered your feelings. Might be nice if you considered hers. Afterall it has been 8 years. :mad:

wonderland

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If all she wanted was a huge cock she would have picked him. She told you that you are the perfect fit. And that should make you happy.
Don't ask her questions if you aren't sure you want to know the answer. At least she was honest with you.

D_hfgdvb

1st Like
Media
I think you've taken this a little too far out of context. I Love my wife, and if you could look beyond whatever has prompted you to become so defensive and actually understand what I'm writing, you'd see that I'm trying to deal with this with YOUR HELP so it's never an issue for her at all. If calling her a "slut" was offensive to you, I am honestly sorry. It wasn't intended to be offensive, just explanatory. She herself refers to that time in her life as a slutfest. Stop taking things so personal. Trust me, she is VERY capable of fighting her own battles. I don't fuck with her for that very reason. Before you lash out at someone else who is asking for a civilized opinion, calm the fuck down! You have an opportunity to shed some valuable female input on the subject.

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Perhaps you just need to change your mindset. Try to break away from the size issue and look at it from a different perspective:

I love my candy. I have always had a great love for candy. I have had toffees, fudge, cotton candy, gummy bears and jelly beans. You name them, I've most probably had them from time to time...but take me to the candy store and I'll most probably opt for licorice hands down.

Your wife seen and "experienced" penises of various lengths, shapes and widths and she shared these "experiences" with men of various dimensions and personalities...but out of all of them, she picked you. Wow! What a compliment?!!

She picked you, buddy. Out of everyone else, she picked you! Out of everything else, if you hold onto that truth and live from it, the two of you will have many, many happy, fulfilling and intimate days ahead of you.

All of the best!

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
If she was a superficial woman she would have married the big cock 8 years ago instead of you. Be secure yourself and your relationship and tell her if you are intimidated by the other guys size you'd prefer not to do it. She obviously is considerate of how you would feel towards it happening so she should understand (even if your concerns are unfounded)

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There are just some things in this world which ought not to be shared. My very firm belief is that what happens sexually between two persons is personal and private and ought to remain so. It keeps that helpful aura of mystery about the sexuality of the other person. Furthermore, isn't it just bad manners to discuss the sex you had with someone with a third party especially if that third party is your present partner? I think the OP presents a case to illustrate the kind of "can of worms" one is opening when the privacy of sexual acts is not observed. No one is entitled to the details of your sexual history. Let the world (including present and former partners) judge from what they see. Personally, I would count myself foolish to give them more.

D_Della Doubledees

Experimental Member
Media
I think she's a gem for being completely open and honest with you... about everything, without even flinching.

I think, in some ways, she may have been trying to protect you... if she said it was too big for her to handle, she probably knows what she's talking about and was looking out for you... If anything, she might have had flashbacks about how painful she knew it would have been for her, had SHE gone that way.

Sounds to me like this giant cock isn't much of a turn-on to her anyway... and she obviously doesn't lust after it, if she didn't want it penetrating HER either!

Been there, done that. I'm into a little pain with my pleasure... but THAT kind of pain? No thanks. I'm with your wife on this one... fun to look at, (sometimes a bit like a car accident) but that's it. Believe what she says. She means it.