blew it.

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
I sure I would have had a chance to go on a date with someone but I did not say anything. Doh. She was more interested in my brother anyways :( .

I am not really that shy but I should had said something.( I also had a shot of 100 proof. Mixed. )

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sounds like you really liked this girl man!

Chin up! We learn from these situations, look at them and make yourself a better person, rather than beating yourself up. There are so many girls out there.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am not really that shy but I should had said something.( I also had a shot of 100 proof. Mixed. )

So, next time have less booze and do more people watching. She probably saw you were toasted, and didn't want a trashed date for the night.

If I see somebody that's trashed and hitting on me - no, they aren't getting my number, and No, they aren't going home with me.

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
So, next time have less booze and do more people watching. She probably saw you were toasted, and didn't want a trashed date for the night.

If I see somebody that's trashed and hitting on me - no, they aren't getting my number, and No, they aren't going home with me.

Nah I did not even get buzzed or drunk.... It would have taken at lest 5-6 shots, Since I weigh 185 pounds. with low BF%

I only had 1 shot (mixed drink) so it was watered down by the cherry cocacola.