blind date with horsehung guy: play dumb?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by voyeuristic, Sep 11, 2009.

1. voyeuristic

voyeuristic New Member

Albums:
    I mentioned being a bit of a size queen to my housemate, and she said "Oh, I know someone you'd LOVE." Turns out that her ex (they dated years ago and she's no longer invested in him at all) is about ten inches long and extremely girthy. She showed me photos - he's cute, too, in a quirky way...plus, I could see his cock in his pants and she wasn't exaggerating. God Damn!

He also sounds like a pretty neat guy. She wants to hook us up, but I think she wants to do it in a way that her motivations aren't completely apparent. I'm not sure, though, that I could refrain from making the original source of my interest apparent. She's thinking about inviting him over to a group dinner so that we can see whether or not we hit it off in a low-key way, but I'd rather a one-on-one date.

I've been dreaming of getting together with a guy this huge all my life, and the idea of meeting someone who is not only massive but (allegedly) smart and kind and interesting seems too good to be true. I'm really excited, but should I be upfront about the fact that I love huge dick or play it down? I'm told that a lot of girls have turned him down for being too big, so he might appreciate someone who's thrilled with what he's packing, but I also want him to know that I can appreciate the other things he brings to the table.

Fingers crossed! I would be in heaven if I could get that thing in my mouth.

2. B_ZACKD89

B_ZACKD89 New Member

He will appreciate that. I don't think you need to mention it upfront, but if it comes up, you can tell him that you heard about it (he'll probably figure that his ex told you anyway).

3. MickeyLee

Gold Member

would you want to know a guy was interested in you because he likes asses.... and thinks your ass is awesome.. OH and yeah, you personality seems great too?

no, the guys i know with epic peens are fairly shy about it, unless they're in sexualized space *nightclub, play space, cruising, etc.,* most dress to not-impress with bulge or VPL.

objectification can be fun and a great kinky, but when you're meeting someone for the first time... unless we're talking a hook-up, being a "body part" is a horrible way to feel.

Random Dude: oh wow, great tits... what book are you reading?
    Mickey: KAPOW!! brilliant intro, fuckbucket :irked:

PS hard up dudes on the intorwebz THINK they would like to be ogled and adored for their cocks... good looking men with a personality to back up the veneer would like to be more than life support for a penis. *at least in a relationship*

#3 MickeyLee, Sep 11, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2009
  4. voyeuristic

voyeuristic New Member

Albums:
    MickeyLee - honestly, yeah. I like to have my appearance appreciated, including my (insert random body part). If someone fetishizes something about me to the extent that they're not willing to engage with me as a person, that's a problem - but if we get along and they wanna objectify a part of my body, that feels really hot to me.

I'm not necessarily looking for a relationship with this guy - I'm in a serious one already - so think "more than casual sex, less than big deal".

I don't know; my last boyfriend was more into who I was as a person than what I looked like, and I actually felt pretty unattractive around him. It didn't help that he had a low sex drive and we only fucked once or twice a week. Personality is good and all, but at the end of the day you can't smack it and say "day-um, bitch. on your knees, now."

#4 voyeuristic, Sep 11, 2009
  5. TroMag

TroMag New Member

Albums:
    So you're in a serious relationship now, but you're hoping to suck and fuck this guy?

6. powerthroat

powerthroat Member

I'd suggest, don't say ANYTHING about penis size when you go on that date...until you're in the bedroom and it suddenly becomes obvious. Then squeal with delight. He'll enjoy that feeling.

OR...if he's wearing shorts or something and it shows, do the "embarrassed but can't stop looking" routine. Don't say anything. Just let your eyes and facial expression do the talking. It's a serious turn on for those nice guys when the girl notices and tries to be polite and unassuming, but that look on her face just shows she wants it.

7. MickeyLee

Gold Member

oh sweetie.... once or twice a week???? wow.

new monster prong bit of wonder.... shake his dick instead of his hand. you earned it :tongue:

eta:
    i kinda hate being complimented on my looks. if i'm getting naked with a someone, fine and dandy, sexual partners can fawn and drool over any bit of me. if i am just getting to know a someone.... no so much.

i fall into a few "fetish" categories - tall, red head, body mods... boobs. due to a recent shift in lifestyle and hairstyles i'm getting more attention from straight guys, some of the comments are a bit huzz inducing. *blech face*

#7 MickeyLee, Sep 11, 2009
  8. Mule

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Not to rain on your parade, but I would allow a fair bit of downward slide in that estimate. He could easily be more like eight inches. Not only are many people terrible at estimating size, there is the effect of fond memories (such as those childhood summers that seemed to last forever). I've had women who have slept with me tell their friends (mistakenly I assure you) that I have nine or ten inches.

Not a problem if you'd be just as happy playing with an eight incher, but just be prepared for it not to be a true ten inch penis. And hey, if he'll let you measure and it truly is ten inches, post a pic or video here - I believe it would be the first proven ten inch cock on the site.

9. voyeuristic

voyeuristic New Member

Albums:
    Mule, I'm guessing you're right. She claims that she measured her ex, who was 7 and a half, and that this guy definitely had a couple inches on him. Honestly, though, if he turned out to be 9, I wouldn't be disappointed - anything beyond eight would be a genuine treat, though by the looks of him flaccid and clothed I'm guessing he's more.

TroMag - yeah, I'm in an open relationship.

10. Mule

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Of course, that also depends on how she measured her ex. Some guys' measurements will vary by an inch or more depending on where/how they use the ruler.

11. TroMag

TroMag New Member

Albums:
    Thanks for clearing that up for me. Good luck on the cock hunt! And do us a favor and measure him.

12. wallyj84

Gold Member

I think you should approach him like you would anyone else, regardless of his size.

But, I hope you will keep us posted about this new situation.

13. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Yeah, pretty much be a "lady" around him until the big event. Then you can act as hoe-ish as you want around the big cock. So yeah, play dumb. After you fucked him a few times, you could reveal your "secret". That you knew all along and couldnt wait to get to it. He will appreciate that you "jumped through the hoops" and didnt make it all about his penis at first. Somehow, that is hotter.

14. Drifterwood

Gold Member

Meet him and make your own mind up. You seem pretty smart to me.

He may be bored with people just wanting the big experience, he may be happy to just get it on with you when he's horny, he may be at a time when he wants something more serious.

15. whatireallywant

Gold Member

Wow, this sounds like what I'd like to find, your "blind date" guy, that is. I'd not mention his size though... unless he mentions it first.

I also like to be appreciated, including my "parts". I guess I've maybe felt underappreciated for too long.

And I'm also in an "It's complicated" type of relationship. I have a LTR but he lives several states away, and has such a low sex drive due to medical problems that we have gone YEARS without! :frown1: (Although admittedly, our longest dry spell was also due to my own health problems as well. I've recovered from mine though - mine were not chronic like his are.) Not only that, but sometimes the guys I find for fun outside of that, have similar problems - I can't help but sometimes feel like I must be awfully unattractive if so many men have sexual problems when they're with me. Or maybe I just tend to attract guys with health problems (because the guys who had the sexual problems also did have health problems - one had problems with severe dizziness, and one had asthma...). Interestingly, most of my female platonic friends have had chronic health problems, too!

(Oh, and by the way, the relationship I have with the out of state guy is an open relationship as well - he's aware that I have others. But the difference is that while I'm still good friends with this guy, if and when I'm ready to settle down and find something serious, I want someone else because of just too many issues there with the instability and all).

But yeah, I'd love for a friend to fix me up with a hung guy! Especially one who was too big for the friend - that'd be really hot! :smile:

#15 whatireallywant, Sep 12, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2009
  16. B_BadBoyBilly

B_BadBoyBilly New Member

Grab his crotch and just tell him how you want his cock.

17. B_BadBoyBilly

B_BadBoyBilly New Member

What would you know about sex with women? You prefer it with farm animals.

#17 B_BadBoyBilly, Sep 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2009
  18. Drifterwood

Gold Member

I suppose to be fair, she did say that he was horse hung. :cool:

19. powerthroat

powerthroat Member

20. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

I say get to know him as a person before mentioning any interest in his hung cock. Connect with him at an emotional level. Once you've got to where you're in the bedroom, then you can be really appreciative of his manhood when you first see it.

Also, prepare to be disappointed. Your housemate said he has ten inches, but that can easily be an overestimate. Women have told me I've got ten when I only really have eight. Even if he does have "only" eight, that is still a lot to appreciate.

Draft saved Draft deleted