blind date with horsehung guy: play dumb?

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let me try to break this down so a solution to your dilemma can be found.

Guy with big dick and somewhat intelligent.
You would like to have the big dick and maybe some intelligent conversation.
Not interested in "relationship".

How to achieve?
Your "pointman" is the housemate.
She thinks group dinner.
You think date.

My male point of view - which might not work with him.
Date.

Now if a male friend wanted to fix me up with someone like you the conversation should go like this:

I know this woman that I can fix you up with.
She is cute and smart.
One thing - she is in an open relationship but the guy isn't into sex as much as she is.
I think you should go for it - you might get lucky. :wink: VERY LUCKY. :wink: :biggrin1:

Now if this woman can have the same conversation with this guy and thinks because she knows him rather well that his answer will most likely be yes - then that is perhaps the way she should go to setting you two up.

And if he says yes - both of you will have high expectations which might be realized.

Good luck.

And for all the curious people who want a measurement
Most are probably really "Voyeuristic" :tongue: types who really want pictures

voyeuristic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I find it humorous that people don't read posts fully. I said that my _last_ boyfriend only wanted sex once or twice a week. My current one is a bit randier. That said, I still like a little extra on the side.

At any rate, the fella's coming over on Wednesday. I'll give you all the full report, which might be a lot shorter than his cock if we don't hit it off.

TragicWhiteKnight

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cocks always end up being synecdochical for fucking in conversation, so it's certainly an easier way to start things going in that direction.

I've had a girl "referred" to me before and it wouldn't have bothered me how much she brought up my dimensions, as long as it was clear she was genuinely interested in me.

I wouldn't really want a girl to play "dumb", because smart women are hotter :D But not having a one-track mind would help with that too.

Last edited:

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, firstly, keep in mind everyones perception of size is different. So therefore if she had previously dated a guy with 4", and this current one was 7", she might think it was HORSE hung, when in fact its only a PONY.....

So, i would just be patient and wait to make my own estimation of the "equipment".

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I find it humorous that people don't read posts fully. I said that my _last_ boyfriend only wanted sex once or twice a week. My current one is a bit randier. That said, I still like a little extra on the side.

At any rate, the fella's coming over on Wednesday. I'll give you all the full report, which might be a lot shorter than his cock if we don't hit it off.

I'm looking forward to your report.

whatadork

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
MickeyLee - honestly, yeah. I like to have my appearance appreciated, including my (insert random body part). If someone fetishizes something about me to the extent that they're not willing to engage with me as a person, that's a problem - but if we get along and they wanna objectify a part of my body, that feels really hot to me.

I'm not necessarily looking for a relationship with this guy - I'm in a serious one already - so think "more than casual sex, less than big deal".

I don't know; my last boyfriend was more into who I was as a person than what I looked like, and I actually felt pretty unattractive around him. It didn't help that he had a low sex drive and we only fucked once or twice a week. Personality is good and all, but at the end of the day you can't smack it and say "day-um, bitch. on your knees, now."

Just wanted to point out that 1-2x a week isn't that low of sex drive. It might be lower than you'd like, but after hearing a story from a friend of mine... you should count yourself lucky. :)

She was with a guy for a long time, but HE had a low sex drive. Her sex drive was relatively high. She always had to initiate sex, and constantly he'd try to avoid it. I think before they broke up formally, they had sex like 4 times in the past YEAR. Though she did say he was kind of a perfectionist (and of a "nice size") so the sex was pretty good when they had it.

voyeuristic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Someone requested an update, so here goes:

He came over for dinner. He was quirkily cute, but very socially awkward. I tried to steal a glimpse of his junk several times, but he was wearing baggy cargo shorts and a longish shirt that covered his crotch region (yeah, not the greatest dresser). He was such a sweetly dorky guy that I actually felt guilty about the idea of focusing on his cock size. At any rate, it turns out that a lot had changed since my housemate last talked to him and he's now off the market - though the fact that his relationship is long-distance made me wonder. At any rate, she hadn't told him of her intent to set us up, so it wasn't strange.

There was no crazy chemistry by a long shot, and he can definitely be described as a bonafide geek, but I would totally hook up with him if he became available again.

Sorry, I realize this isn't as salacious as most of you would've liked.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media

He came over for dinner. He was quirkily cute, but very socially awkward. I tried to steal a glimpse of his junk several times, but he was wearing baggy cargo shorts and a longish shirt that covered his crotch region (yeah, not the greatest dresser). He was such a sweetly dorky guy that I actually felt guilty about the idea of focusing on his cock size. At any rate, it turns out that a lot had changed since my housemate last talked to him and he's now off the market - though the fact that his relationship is long-distance made me wonder. At any rate, she hadn't told him of her intent to set us up, so it wasn't strange.

There was no crazy chemistry by a long shot, and he can definitely be described as a bonafide geek, but I would totally hook up with him if he became available again.

That was dissapointing, but thanks for the update.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media

cheer up, I have a huge penis, perhaps someday we'll fuck

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just wanted to point out that 1-2x a week isn't that low of sex drive. It might be lower than you'd like, but after hearing a story from a friend of mine... you should count yourself lucky. :)

She was with a guy for a long time, but HE had a low sex drive. Her sex drive was relatively high. She always had to initiate sex, and constantly he'd try to avoid it. I think before they broke up formally, they had sex like 4 times in the past YEAR. Though she did say he was kind of a perfectionist (and of a "nice size") so the sex was pretty good when they had it.

This sounds like some of my experiences. I was with a guy and we didn't have sex for several years. Some of that was due to his health problems (chronic - he is still unable to get hard enough for sex), and some of it was due to MY health problems (not chronic - I've fully recovered, sex drive and all). I guess it may be different because there are health issues involved in my case, not just that he had a lower sex drive. I often did initiate sex more than he did, even before his health problems got so severe, though. I've also been with other guys who also had chronic health problems, and ran into sort of similar issues. I seem to attract guys with health problems! I think it's because of my background. Most of my female friends also have chronic health problems, and both of my parents did (my mom died fairly young at age 66), and my parents' friends also all had chronic health problems (and a rather large percentage of them also died young).

Hey, sometimes those geeks can surprise you! :smile: I tend to like geeks myself, since I'm also a geek! I would like a guy who dresses nicely and has good grooming habits though. Oh, and also would like one who is fairly athletic (doesn't have to be competitive - just has to like being active - I've been with sedentary men, and yes, it affects them sexually too - they have lower sex drives and less stamina, unfortunately).

I'd love for a friend to fix me up with a guy who is really big, but I doubt that will happen, what with the friends I have. I doubt they know anyone like that, anyway.

D_Alfredo Hites

Account Disabled
Media
I mentioned being a bit of a size queen to my housemate, and she said "Oh, I know someone you'd LOVE." Turns out that her ex (they dated years ago and she's no longer invested in him at all) is about ten inches long and extremely girthy. She showed me photos - he's cute, too, in a quirky way...plus, I could see his cock in his pants and she wasn't exaggerating. God Damn!

He also sounds like a pretty neat guy. She wants to hook us up, but I think she wants to do it in a way that her motivations aren't completely apparent. I'm not sure, though, that I could refrain from making the original source of my interest apparent. She's thinking about inviting him over to a group dinner so that we can see whether or not we hit it off in a low-key way, but I'd rather a one-on-one date.

I've been dreaming of getting together with a guy this huge all my life, and the idea of meeting someone who is not only massive but (allegedly) smart and kind and interesting seems too good to be true. I'm really excited, but should I be upfront about the fact that I love huge dick or play it down? I'm told that a lot of girls have turned him down for being too big, so he might appreciate someone who's thrilled with what he's packing, but I also want him to know that I can appreciate the other things he brings to the table.

Fingers crossed! I would be in heaven if I could get that thing in my mouth.

lol...you're cute. i say tell him. most guys would get really turned on by that. just make sure you don't make him feel like that's all you want; but then again, he may not mind that either.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Ah, I like hanging out with geeky gals and guys. Some of them are really creative in bed as well as devoted friends and partners.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ah, I like hanging out with geeky gals and guys. Some of them are really creative in bed as well as devoted friends and partners.

Geeks are where it's at!!! :smile: Although I'm kind of weird in that I'm looking for (in high school clique terms) a geek/jock hybrid to date. I want the geekiness so he'll be ok with hanging out with me, but I also like athletic guys because of their stamina (which translates well to other things besides sports - AHEM!) And actually, this makes sense because in some ways I'm a geek/jock hybrid myself. (Or is that "jockette"? I mean, what do you call the female version of jocks? :biggrin1:) I'm geeky in that I'm into computers, science, math, science fiction, and all that, plus I'm socially awkward at times, but I also like sports and being active (although I'm not particularly good at sports! I just like to play for fun!)