Blind Date

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics' started by Pappy, Jul 16, 2005.

1. Pappy

Pappy Member

Guy picks up a blind date and sees that she has no arms or leggz. He cant back out of it now, so he takes her to the movies and when the show is over he packs her to the car and asks what she would like ot do now. She asks if he has any rope, he says yeah, and she says drive to that big oak in th eback of the park. Thye get there and she informs him that she's is so horny and tells him how to tie her up in the tree so they can have sex. He gettz her tied up, gives her the one two and then gettz her down and takes her home. when he takes her in the house her dad tries to give him 500 dollars. He says I cant take that sir, The dad insists the boy says sir you dont understand, I cant take that, ya see I had sex with yer daughter. Father says, Oh I know that, but yer the first one that cut er outta that tree and brought her home.

2. BUSTERHYMAN

Gold Member

Coconutz blind date picked him up in a 1926 Rolls Royce.
    Unfortunately, she was the original owner.

3. Hoss

Gold Member

Albums:
    I thought we agreed not to discuss who you are dating Buster.:biggrin1:

(sorry I had to out you as an aging woman, it just seemed the time had arrived)

Draft saved Draft deleted