Blithering idiot Matt Damon

B_phe1249

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't get that New End has any problem forming his own opinion.

In other news, I don't judge intelligence by degrees or money earned but by the direct sense of it I get or don't get when someone speaks.

To me, Damon comes off as quite an intelligent guy.

It doesn't hurt that I share his opinion of Palin, who I believe will be the most underqualified president of my lifetime, if the actuaries worst fears are born out by events. McCain is nothing like the specimen his mother must have been at his age; I think he's aged very visibly in the last four or five years; and I wouldn't much want him to be president, anyway -- but that sorry compromise would tumble into tragedy and farce if Palin ever became the occupant of the Oval Office. She's out of her league, a walking demonstration of the Peter Principle. To me, no less than to Damon, it's extraordinary that this fact is not more or less obvious to more or less everyone.

Are you hoping that the scouts from Reuters or CNN will pick this up?

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love the dixie chicks-- das my hero.... Im so broke somebody from hollywood just gotta help me

Common man- grow up and read a book so that you can form your own educated opinion without the help of the hollywood commies

???

You gettin' stupider or what boy?
Hollywood commies?

Once again, Matt Damon makes millions. Sounds like a capitalist to me.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
who the fuck are you to call anyone a blithering idiot? Just because you disagree with what the man says does not make him any less intelligent of a human being as you are. Just because you disagree with someone does not automatically make them of less intelligence.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
To me, no less than to Damon, it's extraordinary that this fact is not more or less obvious to more or less everyone.

I suspect Palin's qualifications for the top job actually does arouse concern among some but the abrasive political climate leaves them loathe to be objective about it in public discussion. GOP loyalists are in a tough spot.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am one who thinks that all actors and people in the entertainment industry should shut the fuck up about politics. I avoid all who speak out. It turns me off to the max. I dont care who they are for or against.

Wow...8 years of Ronald Reagan must have had you in therapy during the 80's then Snakey. :smile:

If I recall correctly, I'm almost positive there were a few people, mostly Republicans I think, who didn't seem to mind the opinions of that particular actor.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you saying Senior is stupid? He happens to write some of the best and deepest post on this site....

Boy, I say Boy, I say who do you think, I mean propose, I mean guess I was talking about? Got wax between your ears boy?