Blocked by a friend.

P

PartWolf

So a friend (who is gay) showed another friend/acquaintance (straight) a picture of my hard cock. Apparently the friend/acquaintance blocked me from messenger because of the pic. Do I say anything?

So a friend (who is gay) showed another friend/acquaintance (straight) a picture of my hard cock. Apparently the friend/acquaintance blocked me from messenger because of the pic. Do I say anything?
Too many unknowns here. I don’t understand why the acquaintance blocked you. Unless maybe they thought you put your friend up to showing them the pic and this is a show of no interest. Maybe they think the pair of you are making the moves on them and want no part of it. If he/she is only an acquaintance, why do you care? What would you say to them anyway? If your friend showed your cock pic without your permission, I'd probably have words with them and leave the acquaintance alone.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think he shouldn’t have a problem with your pic and more the guy that showed him. You are a very good looking man with a great body and cock. On some level, that guy must be jealous. I mean, a straight guy should even be able to appreciate your look. But if it’s a friendship you value, I’d give it a week and send a request. If possible I’d drop a line by phone text or if you see him just give a quick hello. I’m sorry you went through that. Hopefully he’ll get over it. Your friend with your picture needs to help make it right. He owes you that.,

Reactions: notN2pussy

CockMySuck

Legendary Member
Media
He blocked you and seemingly had some reason. I'd say to leave it alone, especially if you're not good or great friends.

Reactions: LilBigWang

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
With little information it could be anything. Could be nothing. Don't sweat the little things (well not in your case)..lol..If you really need to send someone your pics without getting blocked I'll send you my number

Reactions: hunghorse30

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Nope.

There's just about no scenario where mentioning this helps you.

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Tell your friend that he shouldn't be showing a picture of your dick to anyone without your consent, that is assuming you didn't give consent.

As far as your friends friend, why do you even care? How do you know they blocked you? There are probably many more important things for you to care about.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

Girthzilla7x7

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Apparently this person isn’t really a friend. Drinking one night at the house with my wife and her girlfriend the subject of dicks came up. My wife showed her friend a pic of of mine. Nothing has changed other than she is always trying to see the bulge . Total peter gazer now every time she’s over. That’s a real friend lol.

Tight_End_SC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Blocking somebody really should only happen if the person being blocked is crossing some sort of unacceptable line. Otherwise it's just childish online crap. Face to face... he/she would not be so quick perhaps. I block people that get on my nerves.. not to play any game.

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If it were me I would raise hell with the person who showed the pic. He didn't have the right to do that. I think I would be unfriending him. That's a good example of why I won't post nude photos of myself.

LilBigWang

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i would wait to see your friend face to face then ask him to delete cock pic in front of me. If he has it saved in other places, he is not your friend... he is just sharing your cock, and that is not cool. I would also ask that friend, why did he show it to others, and ask for an explanation as to why the other person blocked me. The friend should have have some sort of explanation for sure