Blocking the Line of Communication

aeswmski: Not to affend anyone or anything but when I joined this group it was good for the support and everything and it was nice supporting other people. BUT HELLO why are all these people on who aren't big and are just here because they "worship" big cocks. It bothers me especially when in this part where guys twice my age are posting. ???

AnonyMs: Sweetie:

Would you like a little cheese with that whine?

May I politely suggest you get over it. Not only are there people posting on the board with less than monster penises, but some of us sport none at all! If you have a legitimate beef then let's hear it with specific examples as to why you thought someone's posting was not appropriate, but you best make a very good case for it.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=aeswmski link=board=youth;num=1054684883;start=0#0 date=06/03/03 at 17:01:23]It bothers me especially when in this part where guys twice my age are posting. ???[/quote]

aeswmski, you don't have your age posted in your profile, so I have to assume by the above quote that you're too young to have all the answers.

None of us do, really, but don't you agree that age and experience (i. e. been there done that) are good teachers? If you do, then you'll have to agree that we older guys just may have something vital to add to this topic.

No stalkers or pedo's are welcome here, aeswmski, just guys with dicks, just like you.

Welcome to LPSG. Hope you learn and share just as we geezers have!

;)

Pecker

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
guys twice ya age posting and you have a problem with that ??? ..let me help you understand something lil young ignorant one...you can learn a hell of a lot from these guys that are older than you...take it from me..yea a lot of these guys are older than me and I am grateful to them for their posts...a wealth of experience and talent is right here amongst these older guys..I have learned to value their posts...well not all of them..but the point is these guys can teach you a lot...read and learn..broaden ya horizons...you are fortunate ..suppose they turned the tables and said we do not want any young unexperienced kids in here..then what?..so live and let live and learn in the process....

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
guys twice ya age posting and you have a problem with that ??? ..let me help you understand something lil young ignorant one...you can learn a hell of a lot from these guys that are older than you...take it from me..yea a lot of these guys are older than me and I am grateful to them for their posts...a wealth of experience and talent is right here amongst these older guys..I have learned to value their posts...well not all of them..but the point is these guys can teach you a lot...read and learn..broaden ya horizons...you are fortunate ..suppose they turned the tables and said we do not want any young unexperienced kids in here..then what?..so live and let live and learn in the process....

Arliss, I get what you are doing. You are trying to show that the site is a valuable place to learn and get support as well as give it. I just don't understand why you go so far back in time to do it.:rolleyes:

I'm betting the original poster isn't here anymore.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Has someone bought Arliss a fuckin' time-machine? :rolleyes:

Today's second award for pointless resurrection.

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

this is why he's one of my favorites:biggrin1:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

In all fairness, Alex, if he had started his own thread, you would have scolded him for not using the search function.

Keep on keepin on, Arliss...

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
In all fairness, Alex, if he had started his own thread, you would have scolded him for not using the search function.

Keep on keepin on, Arliss...

Come on, DC... that's not fair.

We both know that people only get scolded if they start threads that have been discussed before in detail and within the last year or two. It's usually in the Celeb archives anyways.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Alex...you will always be an idiot in my book Alex lol

i brought this to the forefront after receiving a PM from a member not too long ago..his PM was similar to this subject matter..he asked why i posted here so much..why do i bother to stay wih a bunch of old geezers...a lot of new members that are young come and lurk and leave...i think they need to hear what i have just said.......and No Alex no one brought me a time machine..one does not need a time machine to sift through old post.....you have been awarded "The idiot of the Day Award"

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Alex...you will always be an idiot in my book Alex lol

i brought this to the forefront after receiving a PM from a member not too long ago..his PM was similar to this subject matter..he asked why i posted here so much..why do i bother to stay wih a bunch of old geezers...a lot of new members that are young come and lurk and leave...i think they need to hear what i have just said.......and No Alex no one brought me a time machine..one does not need a time machine to sift through old post.....you have been awarded "The idiot of the Day Award"

1) It might have been nice if you had given some context to your 'revival' post, then, to explain this all in the first place. As it was, your post appeared utterly redundant.

2) The sheer number of smileys in your signature makes my cat feel ill.

3) I have placed my award on the mantelpiece, and shall shine it regularly.

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I went to a revival once....Came back 4 years later...

Just kidding Arliss, it's all good....

There are some of us that keep posting away and others that don't..Input is valuble. Now, time to sit back and wait 'till 2011...Anyone ???