Blogging on LPSG

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by B_bi_mmf, Apr 4, 2010.

1. B_bi_mmf

B_bi_mmf New Member

Although I have been blogging on LPSG for a while, I never before noticed some of the features available to us bloggers.

One nice feature that I have been playing with lately is the sidebar. I have not seen any of the bloggers that I read on here using it (admittedly, I haven't checked out all 1000 or so), so I wanted to point it out.

One of the limitations of LPSG is that it does not provide much by way of tools to individualize our presence on the site. The blog sidebar is just such a tool. It is available under "Blog Panel Control."

If you are interested, check out my initial efforts with the sidebar here:

bi_mmf's blog

2. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Thank you for posting this! It's helpful. I haven't had a chance to play with these features yet, but it's neat to see them in use.

3. D_Andreas Sukov

D_Andreas Sukov Account Disabled

i need to blog somemore man! but i havent got anything to make me want to write.

4. Northland

Gold Member

Hmm... good to have this information bi_mmf. As is the case with many features, I don't usually notice that they exist unless I either happen across them accidentally; or,someone is kind enough to point them out. It is appreciated.

Draft saved Draft deleted