Blogspot Virus Warning

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I clicked on a few links in this forum over the last few days that lead to the Blodspot site. It ended up w/me spending endless hours trying to delete the viruses and had to do 3 system restores to get rid of it. Just giving you a heads up that something wrong is happening w/that site lately or the people that are posting the links!

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Looking out for my peeps! This virus makes you try to buy a anti virus program and sends endless windows on yr screen and deletes and tab you have open so you try to reopen them and it won't let you. and when you open Firefox again any tab that was open when the virus hits you you can never open again so you are forced to do a system restore to an earlier point.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Count me as one that got hit also.

As with errico, it was malware. More annoying and time consuming than anything, but not fun. btw, it disabled all my desktop shortcuts :mad:

Full virus and malware scan, then a defrag, and I was back up and running

kmere44549

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ah well on my computer iam not sure but i had one hit me and i ended up going into the safe mode then checking the ccleaner and stopping a program running at startup that fixed mine.
ran all scan malware and spybot. after that