Blokes in rugby shorts

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone else find it really hot when you see a really nice arse of a bloke in a pair of tight and short lengthened rugby shorts or aussie rules football shorts ?
Personally it makes my mouth water and my dick get as hard as granite when I see a really hot, fit bloke with a nice round, firm bum in a pair of these shorts and maybe a rugby jersey or a tank top ( wife beater ) walking down the street or around the city on a hot day.

I am also glad a lot of guys are getting over their body phobia and wearing these things more and more now in the hot weather instead of sweat pants, jeans or really, really long board shorts lol

systemshock3

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Those shorts helped begin my love affair with all things Australian. It helps that European guys wear them as well, of course.

What's impressive about them is that they actually enhance butts. I met an aussie guy this past fall that had only a decent ass on him..but in a Pair of AussieBum Rugby shorts?! O..M..G!!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've loved athletic shorts since I bought my first pair in high school at the school store. Since then, there have been cotton knit, mesh, lycra, dazzle, and double dry fabrics. Love 'em all, especially when they are fitted on a hot, athletic guy. I wear them all the time when it's warm enough. Love how they show a guy's goods.

riffraffruff

Sexy Member
Media
i play for a rugby team, we train twice a week and play a game on saturdays, so i get treated to heaps of views and feels of sweaty stocky blokes in short footy shorts. i normally go commando in me shorts and theres just no keeping me balls and cock from flashing or popping out occasionally when you runnign around, tackling etc.

sitting here right now as i type this with me hard dirty prick sticking out me sweaty rugby shorts and i can smell the dried piss, cum n dick cheese built up over a long day... same smell i get when i tackle one of me mates and bury me face in their crotch...

Attachments

B_bflr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i play for a rugby team, we train twice a week and play a game on saturdays, so i get treated to heaps of views and feels of sweaty stocky blokes in short footy shorts. i normally go commando in me shorts and theres just no keeping me balls and cock from flashing or popping out occasionally when you runnign around, tackling etc.

sitting here right now as i type this with me hard dirty prick sticking out me sweaty rugby shorts and i can smell the dried piss, cum n dick cheese built up over a long day... same smell i get when i tackle one of me mates and bury me face in their crotch...

Nice!

riffraffruff

Sexy Member
Media

hard to explain, guess growing up as an aussie boy we automatically associate rugged cotton rugby shorts to the rugged stocky men wearing them, sweating it out on the rugby field. and then you add in all the experiences or seeing underwear or flashes of balls and cock up them throughout the years.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was once fiercely attracted to a coworker who played rugby. One time he showed up for a meeting at work wearing white rugby shorts. I could see his white briefs through the shorts and it made me even more attracted to him. He was hot! Alas, he was a homophobic closet case, and never indulged my curiousity. I have a vivid memory of him in his rugby shorts that will stay with me as long as I live.

rockyasyouneed

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
hard to explain, guess growing up as an aussie boy we automatically associate rugged cotton rugby shorts to the rugged stocky men wearing them, sweating it out on the rugby field. and then you add in all the experiences or seeing underwear or flashes of balls and cock up them throughout the years.

been soo curious to ask this.....how did the practice or tradition ever become so widespread especially with such a rough and physical public sport as rugby to play without a jockstrap much less underwear???

have always wondered....and believe me, I am not complaining.......!! am really grateful...such a turn on,,,with all the accidental public exposures...any good web sites decicated to this????

riffraffruff

Sexy Member
Media
been soo curious to ask this.....how did the practice or tradition ever become so widespread especially with such a rough and physical public sport as rugby to play without a jockstrap much less underwear???

have always wondered....and believe me, I am not complaining.......!! am really grateful...such a turn on,,,with all the accidental public exposures...any good web sites decicated to this????

well as a kid growing up in Oz, there were no such things as jockstraps... to this day i don't understand what they're for. but as kids, boxers were the "cool thing" and briefs were not, so i guess we get used to that... eventually, i didn't see the difference btwn wearing boxers under rugby shorts and freeballing, so thought might as well save on some washing! i mean, we shower after training and matches so we've all seen each other's cocks hunderds of times and the idea of wearing underwear for modesty seems kinda pointless

Reactions: Freeballeruk

ColonialBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:confused:

What exactly differentiates rugby shorts from anything else? I hear all this hot stuff about them, but don't know what they are.
The classic australian rugby league shorts are made of nylon perhaps with a scolloped side like this
http://i35.tinypic.com/23st3xw.jpg

Some guys go for tight ass-hugging shorts

http://www.lattimore.id.au/images/queensland-rugby-league-state-of-origin-team.jpg
http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2005/10/02/wbrughands_wideweb__430x294.jpg

ColonialBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Australians havent heard of jockstraps. As for freebaling during rugby, maybe during practice (but I've never heard of it either), never during a game with spectators.

riffraffruff

Sexy Member
Media
Australians havent heard of jockstraps. As for freebaling during rugby, maybe during practice (but I've never heard of it either), never during a game with spectators.

mate trust me, it happens, maybe not the pro players who are televised, but i've certainly seen my fair share of ballsack up shorts in my years of training and playing. some blokes just don't give a shit about flashing a nut, better thigns to worry about when you're bashing into each other covered in mud sweat and blood

Reactions: 11235