Blokes in rugby shorts

ColonialBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
mate trust me, it happens, maybe not the pro players who are televised, but i've certainly seen my fair share of ballsack up shorts in my years of training and playing. some blokes just don't give a shit about flashing a nut, better thigns to worry about when you're bashing into each other covered in mud sweat and blood
I've been helping out on the committee at a rugby league club for a while now & its the bastion of alpha-maleness. For training they dont get changed in the locker room, most do it in the open. Guys taking piss anywhere in the open after they have been drinking beer, players pissing in the toilets shirtless, or walking around shirtless on game day. They'er focused on fitness & winning games, most have no idea how hot they look.

poibear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Moving from England to Queensland was a real eye opener in a very good way. Rugby is more popular than in England and the weather is hot most of the year so wearing as little as possible helps to keep cool. I was surprised to see how many tradies wear footy shorts (rugby is called footy here not soccer) and freeball as well. Had many a good perv on blokes on the train, in the DIY store or event the supermarket and how many freeball too. Life is great here

Yeah ... HUGE fan of Aussie rugby shorts too. Nothing hotter than a big cock bulge, tight muscle ass and huge hairy quads in a pair!

Reactions: Dave11uk

Freeballeruk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I work in sportswear, and while televised rugby players will wear sonething(usually the underarmour style) under their shorts, most lower league guys wear nothing or briefs, but as current fashion is for boxer briefs they're not worn as longer than the shorts, and no real man needs underwear...