Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't like to make sweeping generalizations. However, based on my own sexual experience, blond guys seem to have smaller cocks. Not just a bit smaller, but some of the smallest (thinnest / shortest) I've ever encountered. So, I've been wondering - has anyone else here experienced the same?

(I hope I've just had bad luck, because I really love big cocks AND blond hair :biggrin1:)

benoc

Experimental Member
Media
I was born blonde though now its a more ash colour/color.

Penis is both long and thick so -1 for your theory.

Scarlet Thelema

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think people get very angry when you generalize anything on here. You might get shot later on...I would watch my back if I were you....

lol.

Is that an internet threat? Ooh...I'm scared :tongue:

If you wouldn't mind re-reading my post, you'd notice that I wrote "I've been wondering - has anyone else here experienced the same?" I'm asking for others' perception on this idea, based on their individual experience.

Scarlet Thelema

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was born blonde though now its a more ash colour/color.

Penis is both long and thick so -1 for your theory.

As I've just clarified to another poster, it's not a theory; I was posing a question to others, based on my own experience.

Thanks for your input though, I'm glad to hear it.

B_socalstud89

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow despite previous posts on this thread, I am 19 year old with natural blond hair. You judge for your self as far as penis size goes:smile:

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Unless you have been with every single blond guy in the world, this is a bit of a sweeping statement! It is also inaccurate. I have slept with guys from a variety of racial backgrounds and with a variety of hair colorings. While some races seem more hung than others, you get guys who cross the spectrum in every race. But I cannot say I have noticed a significant variation in size based on, of all things, hair colour! I have had several blond partners and they have varied in size from average to large.

8+Club

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought every post on this site relates to cock size.

Besides, why raise a temper over generalizations when its so easy to offer photographic evidence around here? :dunno:

Generalizations are bad, but this seems like the perfect forum to prove them wrong. There are big dicks on this site representing every race, age, hair color and any other characteristics we want to throw in there.

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I thought every post on this site relates to cock size.

I'm afraid not! There are lots of posts in this thread (for example) that are related to anything but penis size.

Besides, why raise a temper over generalizations when its so easy to offer photographic evidence around here? :dunno:

Generalizations are bad, but this seems like the perfect forum to prove them wrong. There are big dicks on this site representing every race, age, hair color and any other characteristics we want to throw in there.
There are some genuine pictures but there are also an awful lot of Photoshopped images, unfortunately. People use it to alter the size of their own equipment or to stitch on extra bits that aren't theirs. No idea why anyone would want to do it but they do. The whole size comparison/showing off thing seems to be a male thing and at times it all gets a bit competitive hence yesitsbig's comments.

Scarlet Thelema

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unless you have been with every single blond guy in the world, this is a bit of a sweeping statement! It is also inaccurate. I have slept with guys from a variety of racial backgrounds and with a variety of hair colorings. While some races seem more hung than others, you get guys who cross the spectrum in every race. But I cannot say I have noticed a significant variation in size based on, of all things, hair colour! I have had several blond partners and they have varied in size from average to large.

Thanks for your perspective! That's really interesting. Although, I wouldn't call blond hair a 'racial background' :wink: