Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought every post on this site relates to cock size.

Besides, why raise a temper over generalizations when its so easy to offer photographic evidence around here? :dunno:

Generalizations are bad, but this seems like the perfect forum to prove them wrong. There are big dicks on this site representing every race, age, hair color and any other characteristics we want to throw in there.

Almost every post here does relate to cocks in some way, considering the name of the site :wink:

It's true, an exchange of ideas can be done at any time, and this is a great place to do it! The problem is, when asking for someone else's opinion, sometimes you just get attitude instead. Oh, well :smile:

8+Club

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"There are some genuine pictures but there are also an awful lot of Photoshopped images, unfortunately. People use it to alter the size of their own equipment or to stitch on extra bits that aren't theirs. No idea why anyone would want to do it but they do."

You're totally right. There are lots of altered photographs. I guess some people figure that the internet is a place where they can claim to be all the things they want to be. So I amend my previous statement.

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
... I wouldn't call blond hair a 'racial background' :wink:

:confused: Neither would I! Please read my post again. I said RACE can account for size variances but NOT hair colour. At no point did I say blond hair (or any kind of hair) was a racial background.

Bigwad

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't like to make sweeping generalizations. However, based on my own sexual experience, blond guys seem to have smaller cocks. Not just a bit smaller, but some of the smallest (thinnest / shortest) I've ever encountered. So, I've been wondering - has anyone else here experienced the same?

(I hope I've just had bad luck, because I really love big cocks AND blond hair :biggrin1:)

Well Im blond, check out my pictures and confirm if this theory is true!

Cheers

D

deleted15807

"There are some genuine pictures but there are also an awful lot of Photoshopped images, unfortunately. People use it to alter the size of their own equipment or to stitch on extra bits that aren't theirs. No idea why anyone would want to do it but they do."

You're totally right. There are lots of altered photographs. I guess some people figure that the internet is a place where they can claim to be all the things they want to be. So I amend my previous statement.

Insist on video that's the answer. No photos please.

B_girthless

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't like to make sweeping generalizations. However, based on my own sexual experience, blond guys seem to have smaller cocks. Not just a bit smaller, but some of the smallest (thinnest / shortest) I've ever encountered. So, I've been wondering - has anyone else here experienced the same?

(I hope I've just had bad luck, because I really love big cocks AND blond hair :biggrin1:)

If you check out my gallery, you will see that I have one of those "thinnest/shortest" cocks you describe. Based on your experience, you would no doubt guess that I am blond, and you would be right.

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i must be slow...really slow...i thought it was just the opposite...blond guy were exceptionally hung...
troy aikman cums to mind as does john Holmes, Robert Redford, and damn, i posted a pic of Kevin Costner coming out of airport security...that man has a VPL like mine...
and i think at one point...and to the point of nausea Falcon Studios only used blonde's in the 1980's or 90's the list is LONG...Lee Ryder, Tim Kramer, Dick Masters, Leo Ford, Ken Ryker, Matt Bradshaw..and i could go on and on..so this is where i came up with the idea as a 20 something guy that blondes were exceptionally hung..

my partner..cum to think of it..is blond...and his nick name in the locker room when he was in the NFL...was KICKSTAND...and no, he wasn't a kicker..he was a defensive end...
so, i hope this gives u some pause with your thinking and wondering..

robbie

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i must be slow...really slow...i thought it was just the opposite...blond guy were exceptionally hung...
troy aikman cums to mind as does john Holmes, Robert Redford, and damn, i posted a pic of Kevin Costner coming out of airport security...that man has a VPL like mine...
and i think at one point...and to the point of nausea Falcon Studios only used blonde's in the 1980's or 90's the list is LONG...Lee Ryder, Tim Kramer, Dick Masters, Leo Ford, Ken Ryker, Matt Bradshaw..and i could go on and on..so this is where i came up with the idea as a 20 something guy that blondes were exceptionally hung..

my partner..cum to think of it..is blond...and his nick name in the locker room when he was in the NFL...was KICKSTAND...and no, he wasn't a kicker..he was a defensive end...
so, i hope this gives u some pause with your thinking and wondering..

robbie
Guys are either hung or they aren't. Seeing that hung guys can have hair in all sorts of colours, I seriously doubt predicting whether a guy is hung would come down to hair colour (of all things).

patrick_17

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I think you just had bad luck because I doubt that haircolor has anything to do with penis-size.(and of course because I am also blond :wink1:)

Je hebt trouwens een leuke gebruikersnaam "kwijt meisje" en ook je avatar is grappig, een echt oerhollands boerinnetje.

Last edited:

bigjedi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm blond, I'm not long but no less than 5" of girth so.... that's like -0.5 for your theory... or something...

p.s. I know 5" of girth isn't huge, certainly not by lpsg's standards but it's not small now is it?

Scarlet Thelema

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bigwad: WOW! I do like your photos a lot! Thank you for sharing :biggrin1:

Stacy: You have renewed my hope that I may one day find one, too!

i must be slow...really slow...i thought it was just the opposite...blond guy were exceptionally hung... troy aikman cums to mind as does john Holmes, Robert Redford, and damn, i posted a pic of Kevin Costner coming out of airport security...that man has a VPL like mine... and i think at one point...and to the point of nausea Falcon Studios only used blonde's in the 1980's or 90's the list is LONG...Lee Ryder, Tim Kramer, Dick Masters, Leo Ford, Ken Ryker, Matt Bradshaw..and i could go on and on..so this is where i came up with the idea as a 20 something guy that blondes were exceptionally hung..
my partner..cum to think of it..is blond...and his nick name in the locker room when he was in the NFL...was KICKSTAND...and no, he wasn't a kicker..he was a defensive end... so, i hope this gives u some pause with your thinking and wondering.. robbie

Robbie, I am so glad to be proven wrong! I am not up on the Hollywood 'hung'... so thanks! :smile:

Patrick 17: Ik denk het klein meisje in de avatar is typisch nederlands :wink:
Mijn nederlands is niet goed, maar ik hou van echt uw foto! Ik kom Nederland in een week te bezoeken. Maybe I will do some studies there :tongue:

milkwhite

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don't know if it's relevant. I'm a natural blond and perfectly average, three of my closest friends are also blond ranging from average to large. I have noticed both with them and the blonds i've slept with the more body hair they have the larger they seem to be. I've been lucky though i've only encountered three cocks under 6" (15cm) and i have encountered alot!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
if i have to go by personal experience blonds are usually on the larger side. my boy is a dirty blond, my be-fri is a sandy blond and the ever impressive club boy is white blond.

random aesthetic flail, blonds usually have gorgeous penises.

ML

Last edited: