Blond guys = smaller?

NudeYork

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm strawberry blonde with 8 inches, and my boyfriend is flaxen blonde with 8.5 inches. Real inches, not internet inches. When we've had a "guest star" in our bedroom, they've always been shocked and pleased by both of us.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm strawberry blonde with 8 inches, and my boyfriend is flaxen blonde with 8.5 inches. Real inches, not internet inches. When we've had a "guest star" in our bedroom, they've always been shocked and pleased by both of us.

Very believable from a new member also trying to imitate a mod with that ID you got

Amaethon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hair colour does not dictate what one's penis size is. On average, I would say that most blonde guys I've seen are most often average to large sized.

fyrecontrol

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are some genuine pictures but there are also an awful lot of Photoshopped images, unfortunately. People use it to alter the size of their own equipment or to stitch on extra bits that aren't theirs. No idea why anyone would want to do it but they do. The whole size comparison/showing off thing seems to be a male thing and at times it all gets a bit competitive hence yesitsbig's comments.

I don't know. Women seem to augment their endowents with Photoshop a lot more than men.