Blond Slim 28 year old Air Hostess Size Queen

crazy87

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I decided to check on your claim about the route - I also sent your uniformed photos to Virgin while I was at it xxx

But no, the routes you claim are domestic flights, which is handled by a separate company - you're not employed by both because that would be both illogical and of course illegal due to visa restrictions.

You are fake.
I spoke with her on Skype and i can confirm that she has a female voice.

spliffy

Just Browsing
Media
If you ever make it to California, this massage therapist would love to ease away your tension with a deliciously slow and deep full body massage.

D

deleted322760

Well I'm not saying you are fake I have absolutely no idea. (Ur pics are very hot btw:) ) But there are programs that can make your voice sound like a girl. I've been fooled by them before XD

curvyblond

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well I'm not saying you are fake I have absolutely no idea. (Ur pics are very hot btw:) ) But there are programs that can make your voice sound like a girl. I've been fooled by them before XD

and are there programs that can make a man look like a woman on a webcam?

D_Balls Cezanne

Account Disabled
Media

How sad that someone would be so mean spirited considering that they themselves are unwilling to show themselves to the world. There are ways to go about things and his was not one of what I would say is either clever or wise.

Anyway, good luck on your hunt for those big boys and let's hope the mean-spirited leave you to your adventures.

xx

D

deleted322760

No but there are wigs that can XD Seriously though i have no idea if your real or fake im just playing devils advocate if you want to shut everyone who doubts you up then just get verified. Problem solved :D

curvyblond

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No but there are wigs that can XD Seriously though i have no idea if your real or fake im just playing devils advocate if you want to shut everyone who doubts you up then just get verified. Problem solved :D

im planning 2...only started using the site recently

hungryman40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Or you could let me know when you are going to be in Sydney.. I could meet you, buy you drinks and dinner, then you could totally dominate me. Tie me up and ride my face for a few hours. When you finally release me, I'll come back here and fill everyone in on how incredibly sexy you are... And of course how incredibly female you are.

Toronto here. Hit me up anytime you are in the city. I live downtown.

What are you guys talking about, of course there are programs that can fake your webcam, for example, ManyCam.