Blonde BBW with Skillz that Thrillz!!!

Bodacious925

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Profile for Bodacious925
I a 43 yr old single female with long blonde hair, blue eyes and a voluptuous figure. I am VERY bi(I love options..hehe)so I welcome and seek the pleasures of both men and women. This is a place for me to verbalize my preferences soooooo, I prefer Caucasian, Hispanic or Native American playmates who aren't stepping out on their significant other. I love sex...the sights, smells and tastes--nothing like the feeling of naked skin on skin. I do the most wicked things with my mouth and tongue. I am also into anal-a whole different range of pleasures. I love to watch XXX movies, play with adult toys and love threesomes, foursomes or MOREsomes! I love a great, hard fucking with a man or the sensual delights of a woman's softness--or better yet-BOTH!!! I'm nasty, inventive, ready to try just about anything once and am totally insatiable!!! No drama, no BS...you want to play games, find a playpen and have at it. If you want an abundance of adult fun and mutual pleasure....I'm the woman for you.
My Ideal Person:
First let me say, I think the far distance between my last FWB and me was the main reason we couldn't even contemplate deepening things. That being said, I'd prefer someone wanting to meet me to be within an hour's drive of Pleasanton. The fact that you'd be willing to travel to me is appreciated and, of course,flattering but it just isn't going to cut it for me right now. I want/need lots of attention to help soothe my current ouchies and make it all better. I am eagerly seeking new playmates. I am a fairly layed back person but am a smart ass extrodinaire. I am shaved, clean and sooo tasty! (Also am disease free-as you should be as well, so condoms are a must) Come on, reach out & touch me....who knows, you might get a night that makes you all hot & bothered just thinking bout it 2 days later.