Blonde women with pubic hair

B_Edward Yawn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have searched and searched all over the world and I have still not been able to find a blonde woman with a big bush. All the blondes I have met and seen were totally shaved. Why is this so? Where I can find a blonde woman with a fur mat? The only big full bushes I have seen so far were on brunettes.

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
I've had sex with three women who had blonde pubic hair. Two had dishwater blonde bushes and one was light honey.

It was great fun because of their rarity.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With blonde hair although there's the same amount of it the individual strands tend to be thinner, the same must apply to blonde pubic hair, and with it being lighter in colour it would also be less noticeable.

guiltrip

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
here's one of the only pictures I could find of a blonde girl's pubes. Apparently hers are a mixture of red and blonde...oh and she's smoking hot.

Attachments

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Because their roots are black. I've seen pics of blonde guys pubes and it's seldom really blonde, it's always a light brown. I think with women it's the same.

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
There was a playboy playmate named Debra Jo Fondren who had a beautiful light blonde bush. Maybe somone with better search skills than I can find some pics.

In the meantime here's a nice dishwater example.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're looking at her.
i am indeed, and i personally am waiting to see this.:wink:

I'm going away over the weekend but when I get back on Sunday night I'll have my bf take some pics. Also of my 40DD's.

Geez, first blonde pubes, and now 40DD's. Gonna develope permanent eye strain waiting for them. But worth the wait.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have honey-caramel blonde hair but my pubes (when I have them) are brown. I'm not a very hairy lady, never have been...hardly ever have to shave my legs as it only grows on the front of my shins, but I do have a thick head of curly hair!

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My ex-gf in my second year at university had a massive blonde disco bush. I hated it. When I went down on her I felt like Robin Williams in "Jumanji". Not cool.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have searched and searched all over the world and I have still not been able to find a blonde woman with a big bush. All the blondes I have met and seen were totally shaved. Why is this so? Where I can find a blonde woman with a fur mat? The only big full bushes I have seen so far were on brunettes.

Oh, they're out there...