Blondes VS Brunettes

kcd467

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As a gay guy, I've observed and think that a lot of straight guys love blondes (can we say Pam Anderson?). This is not to say that guys don't like their brunettes either. However my question is, Do you think the reverse is true (so the perspective of straight women and gay men): are blond guys more attractive in that "Pam Anderson" type of way? Again, I'm being totally superficial here, literally going only skin deep. Don't take personality into consideration for this question. Or maybe my question is totally off, and it's really of opposites attract.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good question.

I don't have a preference at all. But, when it comes to males, I think that size (not hair color) is the thing that's idolized... biceps, height, wallet, penis, etc.

If you put the two things together (size and hair), I guess the '80s were Man's Golden Years (big hair). :biggrin1:

Sorry, didn't mean to intrude on your thread topic....

kcd467

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hmmm totally interesting point. maybe gay men and women do tend to look at the overall package/physique and then the blond hair (i'm mentally picturing either clean cut blond hair or shaggy surfer blond hair...not rock band from the 80s! lol) vs straight men looks at blond and those with big boobs are the added bonus?

kcd467

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
and i'm blond too--and i definitely like dark haired guys way over other blonds. so maybe it is opposites attract? i think there are fewer blonds than darker haired people too...

SlimGuySB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Blond is visually attractive as we look towards the brightest thing in a room - warning lights come on, they don't go off!

Personally I'm a big fan of the brunettes and red-heads :)

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1% of the world's population has red hair. We're a dying breed. And aren't brunettes blondes with artificial intelligence anyway? :biggrin1:

(OK, back to topic...)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From pre-puberty through late teens I guess I bought into the Hollywood hype and lusted after blonde surfer guys, preferably furry. :smile:

In later years, and I blame this on having grown up on the Jersey Shore I much prefer the "classic guido guy." A guido is a male, Italian or Sicilian ancestry, dark hair medium to tall in stature. Often seen cruising Seaside in his shiny, red or black IROC. In NJ this usually stood for Italian Retard Out Cruising.

In Pt. Pleasant the 'I' is for Irish. Yeah it's mean and a generalization, but you never see a Jewish or Black guy in an IROC down the shore for some reason. :rolleyes: :redface:

As a gay guy, I've observed and think that a lot of straight guys love blondes (can we say Pam Anderson?). This is not to say that guys don't like their brunettes either. However my question is, Do you think the reverse is true (so the perspective of straight women and gay men): are blond guys more attractive in that "Pam Anderson" type of way? Again, I'm being totally superficial here, literally going only skin deep. Don't take personality into consideration for this question. Or maybe my question is totally off, and it's really of opposites attract.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't really have a preference, I like it all blonde, brown, red, black whatever as long as it looks good on them.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't really have a preference, I like it all blonde, brown, red, black whatever as long as it looks good on them.

Hey, Ganja4me -- didn't you mean to say, "... as long as it looks good all over them" Is that why you spend so much time at the zoo?!:wink:

And thank you for thinking of us poor red heads, No_Strings... you're pretty darn cute yourself! :biggrin1:

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I more attracted to dark hair on men and women. Not a big fan of blondes. I like red though.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have always been attracted to and dated tall and dark, probably because of my American Indian background. However, my husband was blonde, something friends and family remarked on.......apparently my predilection was obvious in my younger days. Now it's personality (ahem)......that really catches my attention.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like both. :smile:

I've generally dated dark haired guys though. And I'm also a brunette. Oh, and one of my current real-life crushes has gray hair! (he's younger than me though, only by maybe 4 years...)

Instead of just the color of hair, I look at how the hair looks (how it's cut, etc.), and the whole package. So I could see myself dating a brunette, blonde, redhead, or gray haired guy.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
well, I guess there havent been many blonde men I found physically appealing initially (except for alan jackson) 3798686280.jpg

but its certainly never been a deal breaker- I like dark hair and eyes in both men and women. The main thing is that the hair is clean and healthy! gawd I hate greasy dirty hair! :rolleyes: