Blood Blisters

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Long Dong, Dec 5, 2006.

1. Long Dong

Long Dong New Member

I shaved my nuts once and it ended up not going so well because I ended up bleeding all over. Now the problem is that my nuts are covered with these small blood blisters and they are not going away. How the heck do I get rid of these? I certainly stopped shaving my nuts because I don't want more of these.

2. Chrysalis

Chrysalis New Member

It sounds like your shaving "nicks" may have become infected. If so, a topical ointment such as Neosporin should help a lot.

However, if the "once" you shaved was fairly recently, they could be ingrown hairs, and in that case, they just need some time to grow and straighten themselves out.

The last possibility I can think of is "Jock Itch..." but it would probably extend past just your balls into surrounding areas. If that were the case, you would need an antifungal.

3. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

You know I have those on my nuts too. Chances are you never noticed them before.

4. smoothrnb

Gold Member

Albums:
    I often get these as well. They never bother me and disappear as quickly as they appear. If yours become itchy or painful, then I would seek medical advice/attention. Otherwise, enjoy the shaved feeling/look...:wink:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice