Blood-covered naked man spotted in Brooklyn

Man-thango

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This afternoon heading out of my apartment building while talking on my cell I looked down the street and was shocked to see this good-looking blatino guy walking down the street naked! At 3:30 p.m. in broad daylight. I thought to myself I've been daring enough to show off in public before but this man has balls! Speaking of, it was bone cold so I wouldn't have seen much of his package. He was not wearing a stitch including shoes and walking at a very fast pace -almost sprinting. He turned the corner down Glenwood Avenue and suddenly noticed he was covered in blood! I followed him to find out where he was headed and noticed there were three teenagers who were just standing there amused by the sight. I asked them, " why are you laughing, he's covered in blood!" They stopped laughing and were stunned by what I told them. I followed the drips of blood that were a trail and ran into two school-aged neighbors he walked by to find out more info. They were both shocked. Even though I live in Brooklyn it has reletively quiet side streets. " He scared me," the teen told me. " Did he have any wounds, cuts on him? Did he say anything?" Nothing. Within minutes the guy in question reappeared with a plastic bag in hand obviously returning from one of the stores down the street. He walked by me with a straight face, keeping up his pace on the cold, snowy concrete. He stopped in front of a house just yards from me to say something to a neighbor then continued to walk away. Riveted, I shot video with my phone but I couldn't keep up as he jogged away. "Stop, man!" The teen shouted " Don't do that, man. Don't post that on Youtube!" Annoyed, I snapped at him, "what kind of fucking person do you think I am?" Surprised at my reaction he responded "You don't have to yell at me." I stopped to ask the neighbor, a lone white guy what he may have said to him. "He mentioned something about the president," he said. "Has he been known to do things like this?" I asked. "No. He's a pretty humble. He lives just around the corner." Still trying to grasp what we all experienced The teen responded His thing was all out in the open and shit." Further annoyed I responded that he may be off his meds or he may have just harmed someone. That was more important than the fact that he just saw another man's meat. The teen responded His thing was all out in the open and shit." Finally, I made my way to the bodega he stopped in and noticed one of the owners cleaning up blood. I asked them the same questions and they seemed to be almost unphased if not reluctant to answer. Mind you, this was 6 or more witnesses in a neighborhood store. Someone had to have noticed wounds ore even asked him if he was feeling okay. Whatever was going on in this man's mind he was obviously on a mission and nothing or no one was going to stop him. Not even having no pockets. The man was obviously experienced some kind of trauma and it would have helped if people would have asked if he were okay or tried to assess the situation and help him until the police arrived. I would have gladly taken my overcoat off but I wanted to keep my distance in case he was aggravated or had a weapon. But would you?What disturbs me with this situation isn't the fact that the guy was naked in such inclement weather, it wasn't just the repressed/homophobic teenager (who was most likely turned on, if not startled) who made the stupid remarks. It was the attitudes and reactions of the people in this situation that was deplorable. Your own neighbors and local business owners are suppose to be there for you. Whatever happened to vigilance, accountibility, or even compassion in this world? In my humble opinion people are worthless and are only concerned with themselves and their values being offended. And given the state of the economy and the transition of power to occur in the coming days it will only get worse.

Attachments

Last edited:

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well -
i don't know where you might have thought he would have had a weapon.
did you call 911 to report this? clearly the man was in some sort of distress be it traumatic or self induced - not on meds/too many meds/alcohol.
he was in need of assistance and i hope he received the appropriate help he was in need of.