Blood from Jelqing

hotbodz8: Hi all,

I've been jelqing for several months now. My goal is to get 6.5" girth at the base (I'm currently at 6.25") and just over 6" at mid shaft (I'm currently 5.75") my length is fine at 8.5" because I've "bottomed" out on every girl I've been with, so an increase in length really isn't very important to me. And, as you can see from girth goal measurements, I don't believe I'm being overly ambitious.

Recently however I've been noticing little drops of blood at my pee slit during or after jelqing. At first I thought it was because I wasn't letting my hard on go down enough (I usually get hard when I'm doing my P.E. exercises :))but recently I've been spotting when I know for sure I'm no more than 50% erect. I've lightened my grip also. Has anyone else here experienced this? If so, what did you do about it? Was there any permanent damage or is it just a temporary thing? The only thing I can think of is that the blood chambers in the shaft have reached there absolute max limit and can't be stretched anymore. (i.e. nature just informed me that I'm not going to be getting any bigger)

I would love to hear from any of you experienced jelqers out there that may have an answer please reply

If I have to stop it's no biggy, I have never gotten any complaints with what I had even before I learned of jelqing. I guess I' m like a lot of other guys here and I'm hung up on the thickness numbers and HAVE to give it the old college try. ;D

Thanks in advance for your advice

croixbull: Hi,
Sounds like you popped a blood vessel in your urethra.. Maybe it was varicous (spelling on this). The only anology I can think of it a popped hemmorhoid. It would mean that you have an open sore inside that is bleeding. My suggestion is to stop and let yourself heal. Sounds like damage.
This would be a tough thing to see a doctor on, but if it continues, do that for sure. Toughen up tell him what you've been doing and get treatment.
If you get an infection inside in the blood space you could end up with the unthinkable for a man (permanent damage or loss...). This is only a suggestion. Your doctor is the only one who can tell truly what is going on.
CB

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
hotbodz,

I think your goal size is VERY realistic.

And, you also are smart enough to recognize your size limit and its practicality! Kinda puts you far ahead of other men who want to enlarge. You are taking things reasonably.

As to jelqing, lighten up for now and go easy.

In fact, let yourself heal! Sounds like a capillary is to blame. You have caused it to burst. Unless you are losing a LOT of blood, it's not serious from the way it sounds. What you experienced happens quite commonly in jelqing and not everyone admits to it.

I don't believe you have done any permanent damage but the fact you show bleeding indicates time to stop for now. I would "monitor" your symptoms at this point.

If your bleeding has been on-going for a number of days now, you may want to see a doctor. But, if it is only occurring near (or around) your jelq sessions and then subsides, it is definitely jelq-related.

Most successful jelqing is done at the "half-erect" stage. Under some certain conditions and specific goal purposes (i.e. glans enlargement techniques) full-hard erection /jelqing is practiced and THAT kind of jelqing gets tricky...very tricky and even precise. Doesn't sound as though this is what you were trying, fortunately.

Though not an MD, I question if you have bleeding via your urethra...(does it burn when you urinate?) I should think urethral damage would cause pain (burning). The urethra generally would not (ordinarily) be adversely affected by jelq exercises, anyway.

I have experienced several spurts of blood in my time from jelqing....(scared me to pieces the first instance!)
--Didn't know what to do, where to turn, etc....and there was NO internet to turn to for advice. Feared I would bleed to death but of course, didn't. The bleeding was over with quickly. But it scared me and I learned to be more cautious. And, to space the exercises out over a longer period of time.

When these episodes of bleeding did occur,I learned to lighten up and take things easier (for a few days) and then resume at a less vigorous pace. I have probably had (perhaps) three or four times (?) of intermittent bleeding flare up and then subside. But I was cautious (and wise enough!) to slow up the jelqing and let healing take place. And, it will.

Your goals are attainable even if it takes awhile longer to achieve them....Going "full-force" with hard heavy jelqing is not prudent, friend.

I'm just glad you were realistic with establishing your goals! No more additional increase than you have aimed for, you will attain that much girth improvement over time with only (moderate) jelqing anyway I believe even if you must take things easier. I'd rather see you gain it slowly than do yourself harm.

Best wishes to you.

northfaceman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have jelqued for five years with 2 inches added to both length and circumference.
Your "spotting" problems are common and experienced by most jelquers.
Just go steady for a while and you will be fine.

JackbytheSea

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I did not know you could jelqu yourself. I thought this was something a father hires for his son at the beginning of or just before puberty.

Are you sure this is safe to practice on your own?