Blood in Semen

GI SUPRISE

Just Browsing
Media
This obviously doesn't sound good even without pain or fever or anything else out of the ordinary. I would expect a physician consultation is in order. Any guys with any experience or information would be appreciated!

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Blood in any bodily fluid is cause for concern. Please do go see a doctor immediately. It might not be anything serious, but don't take any chances with that.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Before you all freak out, I will give you a little assistance.

I have had a bit of blood in my ejaculate before. IT is caused by being too agressive with the penis or testicles. ON occasion, things can tear/rip. As a result, you get a bit of blood. Give it two days of rest and then try to jerk off again...

However, if the blood we are talking about is great ( ie, the cum is reddish and something hurts) go to the doctor.

komodoman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
GI this happened to me just the other day...don't freak out. Like Jeff said, give it a couple days and it usually clears up. All the literature I've read say the same...There are lots of little vessles that can rupture, so just take it easy.

D_Al_K_Celtzah

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Having been in the same situation before, I'd have to tell you to consider komodoman and jeff black's advices BUT, if you don't feel like taking a chance, just go to the doctor.
I've had that happen to me twice in the past. I noticed it when I was j/o, but didn't feel any pain, just a slight discomfort when ejaculating. I waited a couple of days and then j/o again to see if it had stopped and it hadn't. So I went to the doctor and it turned out I had got an "urinal infection" (sorry, don't know how to say it in English). After a few days taking the prescribed pills all was back to normal.

So, don't freak out, but if you feel somewhat scared just go to the doctor. It is better to go there and find out that it is nothing serious than doing nothing and ending up with a rotten dick that will eventually fall, leaving you with some parts missing =P

Reactions: Ren69